Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website (1539 Views)

How To Earn $200 Dollars In A Month Using Admob / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men / I Am 30yrs, Earn 35k A Month And Will Marry A Student In A Months Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
After reading this post and applying it's procedures, you won't regret thanking me. The problem is, there is no options for proper editing of an article here in nairaland. So you will have to pardon me by allowing me to separate the write ups as different comments so that I can attach photos with them for your better understanding. 

There is a website that allows you to earn about $2 worth of cryptocurrency called Cyberpunk(CYBK) for free within 24hrs. I stumbled across this website some days ago. And in a week you can earn up to $14. So to cut the story short, here is how you can participate. Click on the link to register. https://promobileview.cyberpunks.app/#/register?code=25975668&lang=English. 

After registering, a page will appear with different option. Click on H5 web version to log in. That's it you're done!. 

Now what happens is that every 1hr you'll have CYBKs that are availble for taking. Click on start according to image below. A stopwatch will start counting and certain amount of CYBK will appear once 1 hour has been counted. So to collect your CYBKs, just click on those part that they appear as shown below. 

give me sometime and I will upload the next part of this article

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
Next image...

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2021
How to withdraw 

Well, for now CYBK can not be withdrawn to external crypto wallets, however, you can convert it to another withdrawable cryptocurrency called USDT.

Once you've accumulated up to 0.1CYBK, follow the screenshot below to convert your CYBK to USDT.

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
More image screenshot

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
After you've done that, wait untill the countdown shown on the page reaches 0. Once the countdown reaches 0, you can now go ahead to withdraw the USDT. to do that follow the steps below. Download trust wallet app from playstore. After downloading and opening a wallet for yourself, follow the pictures below step by step. Search for USDT. In the app after downloading

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by jericco1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Waste of time
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Next image

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Next

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
once you've copied the wallet now go back to cyberpunk website and follow the steps shown in the pictures below

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2021
Next...

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Last screenshot

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Once you've done that click on submit. After a few minutes check your trustwallet. You should have been credited.  Now you can convert this to any other more popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and co, and then sell them to have the equivalent in Naira to your bank account. If you have any question, go ahead and ask...
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Shebi you need to refer people to withdraw?
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Ardar:
Shebi you need to refer people to withdraw?
no... Referral is not compulsory
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by TJaguar(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
On registering . Its asking for conformation code and invitational code. How do you bypass that

1 Share

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
TJaguar:
On registering . Its asking for conformation code and invitational code. How do you bypass that
start afresh by clicking on the link again. Once you've been directed to the place where u will register, a code will appear at the refferal code box. Dont touch the code. Just go ahead and type ur email and passwords.

For the confirmation code, click on the send button and complete the simple recaptcha that will appear. Once the recaptcha is completed, a countdown will start. You will have to hurry and check your email for any code they might have sent to you. Make sure you type the code they sent to your email and submit your registration before the count down reaches 0. And also, be sure of not cancelling or reloading the page while trying to check your mail.

To be frank, the easier way is to use two phones. Use one to do your registration and use the other to check your mail...
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
this process too long ooo
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
this process too long ooo
my dear, it is worth it. I made over 25k last month in this website.
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:45am On Feb 02, 2021
How do you convert to other crypto currency like Bitcoin in the trust wallet
Gmathias:
 Once you've done that click on submit. After a few minutes check your trustwallet. You should have been credited.  Now you can convert this to any other more popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and co, and then sell them to have the equivalent in Naira to your bank account. If you have any question, go ahead and ask...
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by SarutobiEky(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2021
Op..this for real?
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Molahnelson(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2021
Show us your withdrawal proof

2 Likes

Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by ugohdignity111(m): 2:01am On Feb 02, 2021
With need your withdrawal proof to participate oooii
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by omokeinde84655: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2021
once you've copied the wallet now go back to cyberpunk website and follow the steps shown in the pictures below
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Op..this for real?
everything is real. The whole idea is that you are mining the cryptocurrency along with thousands of miners and earning a commission from it..
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by SarutobiEky(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Gmathias:
everything is real. The whole idea is that you are mining the cryptocurrency along with thousands of miners and earning a commission from it..
there is always a caveat to these things. One need referrals to earn more.abi. without referral how much did you make a momth
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Gmathias: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2021
SarutobiEky:
there is always a caveat to these things. One need referrals to earn more.abi. without referral how much did you make a momth
i repeat again, u dont need any referal. Just join a team of mining cloud and earn.
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by 17yrnigga: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Gmathias:
i repeat again, u dont need any referal. Just join a team of mining cloud and earn.

show us proof of withdrawal
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Dreyton36: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Them say make you show proof of your withdrawal
Screenshot your account statement from the app let's all see

You no they answer u just they beat around the bush

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Agbebakun22: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2021
Wahala for who go leave affiliate marketing, bombing and Crypto trading for time wasting token
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by Humbleguy92: 6:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ok please your attention is needed.

How long will it takes bfr you can withdraw (like how many days will u mine)

Also how will u know if you have gotten up to the 0.1CYBK for you to withdraw
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by MJBOLT: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
Show us proof of your 25k worth of USDT in your wallet??
Re: How To Make 60 Dollars In A Month Using This Website by chykez: 1:03am On Feb 07, 2021
I can't even click start anymore. It says insufficient power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Revenge Against My Ex Girl Friend!? / Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me / So Many Men Go Into Marriage Unprepared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.