Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me (1552 Views)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / I Have Never Seen My Real Girlfriend Of Over 2years Unclad. / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Kinghorland04(m): 9:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
help!! a girl that have been dating for over 2years now tell me today that, she just take as friend.
now guys, I need your advice on this.
should I leave her and let her be or I should try my best to win her heart?
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Ocholu: 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kinghorland04:
help!! a girl that have been dating for over 2years now tell me today that, she just take as friend.

Let me be real with you OP;

I think you should proceed to go and see her people. Make sure you pay her dowry complete.

We Are Watching!

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Kinghorland04(m): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ocholu:

Let me be real with you OP;

I think you should proceed to go and see her people. Make sure you pay her dowry complete.

We Are Watching!
hmmm a hard mission!!
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by ThinkinFaculty: 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kinghorland04:
Win what exactly?. After 2 years.
Op, what will be will be... You don't need to try your best for someone that still sees you as friends after 2 years of dating..( which I don't understand what you mean by dating)...
My advice move on.

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by habsydiamond(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
All I see hear is she don brother zone u ooo.. It takes God intervention to change brother zoning to boyfriend oo. Sorry jare op.. Better go come.. Come chop

1 Like

Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
where una dey see all this banny,, na so me and one quarrel after 7 montys of relationship,, she said she need space,, me say okay,, i give am one month,, she is still calling my mom hoping because of that i will call her back,, my brother i don get like two girls way need my attention,, what ever you see for relationship,, move ahead,, otherwise na you go die untimely with over thinking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Truvelisback(m): 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kinghorland04:
U have been dating urself for over 2year and u are now asking weda u should leave her or try to win her heart. No, don't leave her, continue SIMPing with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Jeon(f): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
Kinghorland04:
I support her

what do you expect from her before? dating someone over 2years and you couldn't make the proper move.
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Kinghorland04(m): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2021
ThinkinFaculty:

Win what exactly?. After 2 years.
Op, what will be will be... You don't need to try your best for someone that still sees you as friends after 2 years of dating..( which I don't understand what you mean by dating)...
My advice move on.
alright, I will work on it
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Kinghorland04(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2021
Jeon:

I support her

what do you expect from her before? dating someone over 2years and you couldn't make the proper move.
what do you mean by that? and again I tried my best to content her
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
U have been dating urself for over 2year and u are now asking weda u should leave her or try to win her heart. No, don't leave her, continue SIMPing with her.
Take the redpill simp said no. Now he is here SIMPing.
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
When EzegeNdiIgbo said; Have alternatives in life when one fails fortunately for you the other one will keep-you-up...
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by anthonyuncle(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2021
you have been dating yourself all along,
please continue your self-dating
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Oyindidi(f): 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2021
Funny grin grin grin
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by willsonsemilore(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2022
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Drsnives(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2022
Kinghorland04:
Have you tasted her punna?
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by Adejo1(m): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please try and win her heart, maybe she will still consider you.
Send her friends to beg for you. You might be lucky she will accept you back.
Please OP how old are you...?
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by shegunmessi(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Just leave her,let her go,the more u tried to gain her back,the more you will keep hurting urself,and she won't give a damn about u,so be wise,don't turn urself to munduraju because of one bitch
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by omotoso1989(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2022
Try to win her heart bro,u will come back to us here.capslocked and others are here for u.
Re: Help!! A Girl That I Have Been Dating For Over 2years Now Tell Me by dedoyix: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Men Only, What Are Women Not Ready To Hear? / My Valentine Gone Wrong / Went Back To A Brothel After HIV Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.