Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (29358 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Whoube99(f): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Islie:
https://punchng.com/herdsman-invites-armed-kinsmen-to-dominate-oyo-farms-says-monarch/

Is osibande the VP no longer your kinsman?
Is (BAT) tinubu the APC leader & buhari right hand man no longer a Yoruba son
Is femi adesina not a Yoruba son
Is feyemi not a Yoruba son
Is rauf arebeshola not the minister of interior and a Yoruba son
Is lia Mohammed not a Yoruba son
Why are you now crying as if your people are not in this government.
Biko stop disturbing our ears with una lamentation in the hands of your slaves Lords. Better still call sai baba abi u no come get im phone number again

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by RealEzee(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98655505:
Wailers, Here is your god, the LIFE PATRON of the same fulani you are having nightmare about on a daily basis.
Hypo.......

We wonder when Fulani Herdsmen GRAND LIFE PATRON will open his mouth to say something about his members.
A country filled with Hypocrites.
this kid never stops to amaze me with his off course comments Sha

2 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Dotherightthing: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2021
adioolayi:
Over to Chief Sunday Igboho

That is if Governor Makinde will allow him... angry
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2021
KosiGee:
Cocoa tree in my opinion has always been a symbol of wealth and industry to the Yorubas just like palm trees to the Igbos.

I feel bad reading that an individual and his band of thugs are cutting these trees down for whatever reasons. This is not just an affront. It is very disrespectful and embarrassing that nothing has been done to punish him.

[s][/s]Imagine a Yoruba man or Igbo man attempting this in the north[s][/s]? Military helicopters would have been hovering all over the area. Counter terrorism squad would have been sent in to decimate him and his notorious gang members.

How can a Fulani man mount a no cross barrier sign in another man’s land? If this is not a call to war, I don’t know what is. Not every action should be treated with dialogue. This type lunacy should be treated with a higher form of insanity.

[/i]For all of you thinking that this is a Yoruba or south west problem alone, I say sorry, it’s a virus that will spread and affect every part of Nigeria if the antidote vaccine isn’t applied in the south west now.
They are all over the country hibernating waiting to activate.
Let’s check it now. Delays through useless political talks from politicians is dangerous.[i]

It’s time for men to rise and look the federal government and their agents of evil and destruction and tell them enough is enough.
Those mischievously bantering and cursing on each other need to put their differences aside and fight this cancer. This evil thrives because of our common individual stupidity and weaknesses.

A stitch in time saves nine.

Stop mentioning the IGBOS.

grin grin

where are the cows?

is Evans a kidnapper?

"The man that brings ant-infested gays into his hut should not grumble when lizards begin to pay him a visit"

The WEST should fight her fight. No differences to put aside. The WEST is under siege.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Omoluyi(m): 8:51am On Feb 02, 2021
The Fulani is taking over our land gradually. Sunday alone cannot do this. I suggest we shut down everywhere like during endsars protest, shut down Lagos, shut down all the highways to the SW, paralyze the economy untill Fulani leave our forest. This is really disturbing. Pls someone should organise a Yoruba army with sophisticated weapons. I will volunteer and I believe many will too. We can't fight these people with just juju and dane guns when they carry AK47. Yoruba leaders, do something pls before we become slaves in our own land. It's getting late already

3 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by ThatFairGuy1: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2021
I'm beginning to detest Fulani in general now. Citizens should take laws into their hands

2 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by UwaMmebii(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

To start with which land did Seriki lay claims to

By the way it's Seriki Fulani not Sarkin

You yorubas are coward. Even amotekun abi mugutekun they are afraid to confront those Fulani in their new found ancestral land. I love what's happening to you people. Let Fulani continue their work jare kudos to them. No one can try that in East or else my dear ESN put them to where they belong. Fulani congratulations on your new found land. Bastard yorubas
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Tochj(m): 8:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Gkay1:
Federal government need to take this issue very serious and address it amicably or else it may lead to crisis. One of the worst thing is the Yoruba prominent people are silent over the issue. ( fashola, tinubu, Adam gani etc) because of their selfish political ambition.
may God help us.
Which Federal government?
Don't they know what wakili is doing?
The people should forget the government and save themselves.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Seyi Makinde is a fool ! As for the idiot fulani terrorist called Iskilu or whatever,it is just a matter of days for you to live. Wild dogs will soon feed on your remains just like it's happening right now inside Yewa forests of Ogun state.

Ogun kills all fulanis in Nigeria and beyond !

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
Fulani now own ancestral land and settlement in Yoruba land? what a shame.

The plan is to reunite Ibadan with ilorin and no one can stop them.

The east is a conquered territory but ibos would never deal with their own issues, always doing whatbouism. Even Miyetti Allah preferred candidate won the Ohaneze elections, imo state governor was imposed on them, Umahi of ebonyi is a fulani stooge, same with abia (orji uzor kalu was not released for fun), the ones in enugu and anambra have plunged their states to debts. tongue

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 02, 2021
If the people in that area know what hey are doing that Wakili pig should be having a hug with the devil at hell's gate before weekend.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

The east is a conquered territory but ibos would never deal with their own issues, always doing whatbouism. Even Miyetti Allah preferred candidate won the Ohaneze elections, imo state governor was imposed on them, Umahi of ebonyi is a fulani stooge, same with abia (orji uzor kalu was not released for fun), the ones in enugu and anambra have plunged their states to debts. tongue
the difference is that Igbo resist any attempt by their leaders to sell them off to Fulani while the Yorubas are cowards used by their leaders to achieve their political ambition.

Apart from Yoruba land, where else in Nigeria do you see Fulani having their own monarchs?
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by vicmac09(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2021
Gkay1:
Federal government need to take this issue very serious and address it amicably or else it may lead to crisis. One of the worst thing is the Yoruba prominent people are silent over the issue. ( fashola, tinubu, Adam gani etc) because of their selfish political ambition.
may God help us.

That's why atrocities from these people keep growing because of silence of prominence people in the south.. Honestly, it marvels how These southern politicians can be so silent in this herdsman issue and yet, they wield so much influence during elections in their areas.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

the difference is that Igbo resist any attempt by their leaders to sell them off to Fulani while the Yorubas are cowards used by their leaders to achieve their political ambition.

Apart from Yoruba land, where else in Nigeria do you see Fulani having their own monarchs?

Coward like Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu, Ohaneze and most of your political leaders. When the Python danced in the east and you lots slept in the mud, what happened? What happened when the army went to look for Nnamdi Kanu? Even the SE governors invite the army to come deal with you lots cause he knows igbos are mostly dumbedd down illiterates, hence the reason why igbos usually leave the east enmase to other regions.

There is seriki fulani in every state in the nigeria. Like I said earlier, the east is a conquered region so no one talks about the ones in your region.

I pity you lots when nigeria divides. If you think you will land grab the Core south cause of oil and access to the sea, you are in for a big surprise. grin

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Why don't you qoute where I stated insecurities isn't in Southwest like it is in all region and West Africa In General as a result of Herdsmen

I keep laughing at people who know absolutely nothing about history and keep yapping dust..

Fulani didn't conquer Ilorin, Afonja Aare Ona kakanfo was tire of extortion of the Oyo Empire and his people were complaining, he and his people in Ilorin sort help from hausa Fulani and the Islamist, they embraced Islam and took emirship after Afonja was murdered by Alimi, Abdulai b came first Muslim leader and emir of Ilorin,...

And yes Ilorin people with the help of Hausa Fulani tried to invade Yoruba land and got subdued in Osun river banks and groove by Ibadan warriors

I keep laughing when cowards come online to say Nonsense about Yoruba's action against Fulani.. from Katsina to Sokoto, to Ibo land and West Africa who has battled Fulanis more than Yorubas

The story of Afonja which you gave is the same as many manipulated history written and put online by different people . The Alaafin, Many great historians of Oyo ancestry, Prof Akintoye (YWC), the Afonja family at Ilorin have the entire real history.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by vicmac09(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Islie:
https://punchng.com/herdsman-invites-armed-kinsmen-to-dominate-oyo-farms-says-monarch/

What I don't even understand is how these politicians and strong people from Oyo can be so silent and watch a stranger constitute nuisance in their state.. There's something actually going underground. Sunday was warned by many Oyo strong people when he went to chase the seriki but none of these people have talked about this.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by RemiDogCare(f): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Five content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers !

To signify your interest, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GeneralPula: 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Orlasunkanmy:

General Pula... Look at you, you called your people at ibadan to ask for info? Ibadan to ayete is nothing less than 2-3hours now to the villages at AYETE that should be nothing less another an hour to two hours journey... Now you expect your people at ibadan to go down there and confirm the news for you (BOSS MAN PULA) or you expect the people that have lived at village thier entire life to have an internet enable phone where there is not even 2G network or to risk their life and take pictures of the farms WAKILI and his guys took over by force.. abi OP is the one to go down to ayete and take pictures of wakili and his guys, I can bet he won't return home with his head... Think hard and deep before contributing to any discussion next time.

I served in Oyo state.

I know what I did..

I’ve confirmed and nothing of such happened..

You should run your own confirmation before quoting me.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by hollywater: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2021
Afonja should enjoy the Government they help to brought into power. Funny enough the Buhari they thought will die,and paved way for Osinbajo,is still dealing with them.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by drstone1: 9:31am On Feb 02, 2021
humberjade:
My people my people, this sh*t is getting clearer...no one can deny the true agenda of those people anymore...Let it be written today, that if the Southern Governors, especially the Western ones do not come out with strong words and back it up with action against these people, it might lead to a civil war that no one would know its ending.

These people knows the forest very well, they are highly nocturnal too...when their numbers gets too large, they will be very difficult to conquer...now that they are asking for backup with sophisticated weapons on display, with no one doing nothing...in no time they will grow in confidence and go on the offensive, by then it might have been too late to safe lives and properties.

Why are we always REACTIVE in this country instead of being PROACTIVE...a proactive security strategy is needed now and preventive war strategies put in place...A war is coming, but most political leaders are too politically selfish to speak out.

I think it is high time the citizenry of this region stood up in one strong voice and actions to evict these people for good...we have been chased to the wall. angry angry

Waiting for Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Aregbesola, Babafemi Ojodu and Bisi Akande to make comments. Do you know that these people swore an oath in Saudi Arabia to connive and sell out their fellow kinsmen to the marauding supporter of APC in exchange for 2023 presidential slot. You wait for them at your own peril!!!
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Conrod: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Must Ibos comment this way?!

From North to South and even West Africa ,which part isn't dealing with Fulani Herdsmen menace

Atleast Yorubas are doing something , what are you doing in ala Igbo where Fulani appoints your Governor for you through supreme court

For displaying femininty where masculinity is needed, you and you phone are hereby sentenced to wakil's toilet prison untill he retires back to futa jalon mountain.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Orlasunkanmy: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

I served in Oyo state.

I know what I did..

I’ve confirmed and nothing of such happened..

You should run your own confirmation before quoting me.

You served in oyo state at AYETE town, right?

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2021
malele:

Look at what u are writing ? Let me tell u , fulanis don’t have the mind to enter east or south south , they know we know what Dey know

WHy do you lots like lying alot?

The worst part of this is that, the SE and SS leaders are slaves to the caliphate. Imagine Wike donating #500M to Sokoto. Most of the Oil wells in the SS are owned by the Northerners and there's nothing you can do about it. grin

If Sunday Igboho was an igbo man, he would have been arrested, that alone should tell you what's up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by od501: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Islie:

Ma yoruba people una good morning oo grin....day don break. Who is smartest now?!...lol... Nonsense and Buhari!
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Conrod: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

Continue masturbating until the wakil guy catch you ,dont do something.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Mightyhaiz: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2021
Tofax:
Where is Aisha Yusuf? Can't she see what her Muslim Fulani brethren is doing
Nope she cant..

She can only stir her bird mouth to life if and when yorobaman decides that enuf is enuf
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2021
Conrod:
Continue masturbating until the wakil guy catch you ,dont do something.

We are facing our issues, leave us alone and face yours also. After state policing, next is electoral reforms, we do not want you lots voting in our regions. wink

We are this, we are that, the best in Africa, na online e start and end. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reactions As Peter Obi Says Atiku, Tinubu Should Suspend Campaigns / Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Vows Boycott Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.