Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,593 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (29316 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Oracleforce: 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
mike8804:
funniest thing, the oba might be the one who gave that Fulani land, now he is crying foul. Sunday is not the only strong Yoruba man we have thousands of them, others should take the lead.

Oluomo of lagos should take up the challenge....Nigeria is at the brink of shattering into pieces through the barrel of gun...

Security operative will not tell me that this person didn't pass through different checks points and we're not observed...but they decided to leave them so that they can go and destroy lives and properties.. What a wicked world...!
I know what it takes to cultivate cocoa plantation...and nurture it till it grows...and some unscrupulous element came in the mid of the night and scuttle them....
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by malele(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

WHy do you lots like lying alot?

The worst part of this is that, the SE and SS leaders are slaves to the caliphate. Imagine Wike donating #500M to Sokoto. Most of the Oil wells in the SS are owned by the Northerners and there's nothing you can do about it. grin

If Sunday Igboho was an igbo man, he would have been arrested, that alone should tell you what's up.

He wasn’t arrested because he is fighting a noble cause . The moment he starts championing division in Nigeria , he will be arrested
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by malele(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
phreakabit:

Guy just keep quiet, and stop with the flat sounding dry chest beating and empty bragging. The truth is Fulanis simply don't feel comfortable around Igbos due to our long standing history of animosity, but if you think their hit squad is scared of entering SE you are making a fool of yourself. We better start putting things in place, because these people done map everywhere with leg.

We are waiting for there hit squad dawg , don’t forget we have fought war , we still have our war experience,
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by malele(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

WHy do you lots like lying alot?

The worst part of this is that, the SE and SS leaders are slaves to the caliphate. Imagine Wike donating #500M to Sokoto. Most of the Oil wells in the SS are owned by the Northerners and there's nothing you can do about it. grin

If Sunday Igboho was an igbo man, he would have been arrested, that alone should tell you what's up.

And I think u should concentrate on Wakil that refuses to leave Oyo for u people .
If u want to know what ESN can do , tell that Wakil Amotekun can’t stop to enter south east
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by phreakabit(m): 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
malele:

We are waiting for there hit squad dawg , don’t forget we have fought war , we still have our war experience,

Things have changed. We were more prepared then, than we are now.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by MrHeff(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
post=98655505:
Wailers, Here is your god, the LIFE PATRON of the same fulani you are having nightmare about on a daily basis.
Hypo.......

We wonder when Fulani Herdsmen GRAND LIFE PATRON will open his mouth to say something about his members.
A country filled with Hypocrites.
look at the date, long after Jonathan was kicked out. Stop trying to spread misinformation on nairaland. You are either daft or daft
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mynd44:
Seyi Makinde is losing this politically

I don't think so. Seyi Makinde is a strategist. smiley

Though he needs to compose himself better these days for the people he is governing to repose confidence in him like before.

Meanwhile, orientate one of your mods in the Romance Section, who hid my post and even banned my account because I advised the OP in the link below to give his mum, the N50K his girlfriend of "few visits" requested of him.

https://www.nairaland.com/6379147/deeper-life-lady-want-marry

I also said a couple of things that could guide the OP not to make a terrible marital decision as he already planned marrying the lady, who had only visited him in eateries (etc) for just 6 times.

Your mod, who obviously had a problem agreeing with my post couldn't be courageous enough to quote me and suggest better, for all of us (public) to reason it out. But she took advantage of her position as a mod and acted draconian without faulting me breaking any forum rules. Please tell her to create a Personal Blog where she can do such because last time I checked, Nairaland is a Public Forum.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by VonScott(m): 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
Cherez:

So what's the difference in this history to what Funkeshuga was pointing out that politicians just like Afonja for personal gains are creating a path for the enemy into you?
I'm not trying to taunt Yorubas but honestly you guys need to be careful, besides I don't think what happened in Kwara can ever happen in this modern times, ever but the forests might be occupied for a long time by invaders
It will be occupied by them permnently.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by joefelin2345: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

The sooner they seek self help the better, Seyi Makinde isn't going to do anything, FG would always side with Fulanis

If only we still had a bold no nonsense man like Ajimobi constituted authority in power or the likes of Akeredolu

Am sure Ajimobi would had gone straight to Ibarapa with men of the Opreation burst, he would had lambasted Fulanis and given them last warning before unleashing terror on them

Are you saying that this killing just started today? It was there during Mr Constituted Authority era only that it was swept under the carpet due to blind party loyalty. That one was the most useless & arrogant Gov. that Oyo State ever had. May his soul just continue to rest in peace. Just forget about him pls.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Cherez: 6:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
VonScott:

It will be occupied by them permnently.
Not possible
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
malele:

He wasn’t arrested because he is fighting a noble cause . The moment he starts championing division in Nigeria , he will be arrested

Watch his videos on YouTube, he's championing a YORUBA nation. If you follow the ODUA nation news, you should have heard of koiki media. He came all the way from London to join Sunday igboho in Ibadan and has been with him, the only thing holding Sunday back is the damned leaders who are thinking tinubu's presidential ambition is feasible. If they lose the presidency, it's game up. It's gonna be everyman for himself.

Hopefully, we'll be alive to see events unfold. OPC mayhem in the 90s would be child's play.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 10:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
malele:

And I think u should concentrate on Wakil that refuses to leave Oyo for u people .
If u want to know what ESN can do , tell that Wakil Amotekun can’t stop to enter south east

ESN this ESN that, the only video I watched was when you burnt down unarmed fulani settlements. The others, we only hear of it. Just chill and watch events unfold, better advise your brothers in the north to start planning their come back home, cause this would be the final draw. grin
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by steam74: 6:53am On Feb 03, 2021
GeneralPula:
All these rubbish news..

No picture of the land grab
No pictures of farm burnt

I called my peepz in Ib to ask for info but none of these things are happening..

You wan enter territory wey armed Fulani dey guard to snap picture?
You get sense at all?
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by malele(m): 3:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
GidiCars:

ESN this ESN that, the only video I watched was when you burnt down unarmed fulani settlements. The others, we only hear of it. Just chill and watch events unfold, better advise your brothers in the north to start planning their come back home, cause this would be the final draw. grin

You didn’t hear ESN engage ur zoo Military ?
My brodas in the north are not constituting nuisance like ur brodas down south . But what ever happens they are highly welcomed at home .
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by malele(m): 3:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
GidiCars:

Watch his videos on YouTube, he's championing a YORUBA nation. If you follow the ODUA nation news, you should have heard of koiki media. He came all the way from London to join Sunday igboho in Ibadan and has been with him, the only thing holding Sunday back is the damned leaders who are thinking tinubu's presidential ambition is feasible. If they lose the presidency, it's game up. It's gonna be everyman for himself.

Hopefully, we'll be alive to see events unfold. OPC mayhem in the 90s would be child's play.

So u are saying if tinubu loses there will be mayhem ? Nawah for una thinking . Do u think APC will give him ticket ?
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 12:18am On Feb 04, 2021
malele:

You didn’t hear ESN engage ur zoo Military ?
My brodas in the north are not constituting nuisance like ur brodas down south . But what ever happens they are highly welcomed at home .

Igbos never learn from history. The same fate your fathers suffered is coming for you, continue investing in the north. undecided
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 12:20am On Feb 04, 2021
malele:

So u are saying if tinubu loses there will be mayhem ? Nawah for una thinking . Do u think APC will give him ticket ?

For now you're only hearing about Sunday igboho, trust me, other groups are gearing up, how many nigerian government want fight? The only reason nigeria is still standing is cause the SW is relatively peaceful, once e start for here, that's the end.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by malele(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2021
GidiCars:

For now you're only hearing about Sunday igboho, trust me, other groups are gearing up, how many nigerian government want fight? The only reason nigeria is still standing is cause the SW is relatively peaceful, once e start for here, that's the end.

Be fooling ur self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.