Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (29362 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by tot(f): 9:54am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98655505:
Wailers, Here is your god, the LIFE PATRON of the same fulani you are having nightmare about on a daily basis.
Hypo.......

We wonder when Fulani Herdsmen GRAND LIFE PATRON will open his mouth to say something about his members.
A country filled with Hypocrites.

Your hypocrisy is the worst of all. Always leaving the topic to start chasing shadows. Have some shame!! Tueh.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Mightyhaiz: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
My readiness to quit Nairaland.

After a long stay on Nairaland with the expectation to find something comparable to Facebook or Twitter which I were already signed-offed for many years.

I equally found Nairaland as nothing but a mere #Southerland forum for so many reasons like Hypocrisy promoting of ethnic and religion intolerance to people mostly residing out of South, at the same time practicing other religion than Christianism.

It's in Nairaland that prohibited abusive and derogatory comments or posts, insulting peoples religion and culture.

It was found that Nairalanders (who are mainly Christians ) do not have any respect for anybody outside their culture thinking that they're holier than thou.

I was not guessed wrong for saying that no single abusive posts or comments were made by any Muslim or northerner due to good upbringings.

There are so many platforms or Pages on various social media that Northerners visits with majorities , you hardly found abusive comments regarding to any other religion or tribe in it , I'm sure � % that an average Northerner has nothing to do with tribal things, one of the reasons other non-Northerners tribes are living in peace with us.

Nairaland Mods are busy blocking our only able MEN from North to tactically discouraged them from speaking truth wherever it may be needed.

While letting the most sentimental and dishonest commentators to carry out their business.

The comments with the highest LIKES and SHARE is definitely an insultingly related to either Islam or North.

An average Southerner is thinking that abusing #North is entirely pleasuring and entertaining.

An average of Southerner that had once visit North will say that he missed North. unless for the Insecurity .

An average Northerner will never say that he missed South because in one way or the other he was either threatened tribally or religiously, Scammed or lived in fear with even his host.

I recommend the Southerners to be more enlighten to "Who is Northerner ?

I also recommend that NAIRALAND should change it's name to SOUTHERLAND for more appropriateness.
better to jaw jaw than war war

what this means is that its better to be a banterer than a murderer..

leave the southerns to do their bantering

itsbetter than banditry..

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Conrod: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2021
GidiCars:

We are facing our issues, leave us alone and face yours also. After state policing, next is electoral reforms, we do not want you lots voting in our regions. wink

We are this, we are that, the best in Africa, na online e start and end. grin
ONLINE RANTING,whoever that belittles your powers and gra gra should pay a visit to any major busstop in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Gandollaar(f): 10:12am On Feb 02, 2021
TemmyT002:
Where did the man and his men get so many guns?
This situation is weird and dangerous.
An angle security forces need to look at but whossai!
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Gandollaar(f): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Conrod:
ONLINE RANTING,whoever that belittles your powers and gra gra should pay a visit to any major busstop in lagos.
Hahaha hahaha

Gidicars...na motor boy.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Acidiously: 10:14am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98655505:
Wailers, Here is your god, the LIFE PATRON of the same fulani you are having nightmare about on a daily basis.
Hypo.......

We wonder when Fulani Herdsmen GRAND LIFE PATRON will open his mouth to say something about his members.
All I see is trash, trash, trash no matter what.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Mightyhaiz: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Cherez:

Good morning
Finally awake
Keep banning people who tell you the truth
I trust NL should keep up the anti-seccesion creed and as well and as well FG-supported herdsmen should have any land they want as per one Nigeria; we should accommodate the.killings and remain one
No secession on lands too as it belongs to all Nigerians
That's what Makinde went their to preach, upholding the tenets of NL
i dey tell u ... seun/ nairaland is quick to have an exclusive thread on biafra/ secession.. in order to appear correct.. but created non on real life threats the fulani herdsmen. Everybody go dey alright las las
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GidiCars: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Conrod:

Online ranting?? grin

Go ask your brothers in Oshodi how they were chased away when we needed our lands, ask the ones in Ladipo how the place was shut down for 2 weeks when they were insisting on their igbo candidate, ask your brothers in Festac, Alaba. Hope you know computer village in Ikeja would soon be moved, your brothers would come online to cry again and we would just sit here laughing. cool

The only reason that idiot tinubu is pacifying you lots is cause of 2023, let him lose if first, then you'll know what's up. Better tell your brothers up north to start planning their relocation back to the east cause this time, no wailing would be allowed. tongue

Most YORUBAs don't like or want igbos in their space, the cane which was used to flog your fathers is still much intact and you know what they say about history? It'll always repeat itself. wink

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Sonn(m): 10:26am On Feb 02, 2021
post=98655505:
Hypo.......

Hahaha grin, so you want Gej to talk? chai this guy no get shame, you want a man that Apc, you and your likes called all sort of names and gave all sort of insult to talk? ok ok, Gej oya talk' what do you want him to say? you know he's clueless and incompetent' so tell him what to say maybe he can take a clue from you and say something reasonable, Mr man you can go on and hit your head on ZUMA ROCK' Gej no go talk anything, let your DARLING (YANKEE)) sorry' DARLING DADDY continue destroying Nigeria, but i tell you most solemnly' those of you in support of this failed government must one day in one way or the other have a taste of the bitter experience and pains peoeple go through as a result of this government's lack of will to good governance,
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Tareq1105: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2021
Islie:
https://punchng.com/herdsman-invites-armed-kinsmen-to-dominate-oyo-farms-says-monarch/

Never mind, the governor will visit all the villages when elections come.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by abokimallam: 10:57am On Feb 02, 2021
BOYCOTT COW MEAT.
Southerners,I don’t know when you will come to realization that the so called Fulani herdsmen killings in the south is the north agenda to islamise the entire country.
The southern governors know this plan but they are playing to the galery. Their interest is their monthly #1 billion naira security vote they fear to lose should they confront the menace and Buhari.
We must boycott cow meat so that no market for the herdsmen. If you buy cow meat, you are buying bullets and guns for herdsmen to kill,rape, kidnapping, and maim our mothers,sisters and people.
BOYCOTT COW MEAT my people. Our Governors and politicians have no appetite to save our lives.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by kingsavage: 11:07am On Feb 02, 2021
Mtcheew nonsense news..
fearful people
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by King44(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2021
IamWonderful:
It is quite unfortunate that Oyo State governor is playing politics with terrorism, he is quite insensitive and irresponsible, despite being an opposition that gave him better advantage from the siege of APC political disarray but he isn't so free of political madness, he will go down the drain, he is lighting his pyre
They are all playing politics... I skipped that part where he said he knows what they are going through
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Ritchiee: 11:31am On Feb 02, 2021
babaolofin:

You are taking thrash . Where are the settlements?
Is it Amah - Hausa off Douglas at Owerri you called settlement ? Do you know the meaning of settlement ?

Stay in SW and continue to do online superman while your Igboland communities are permanently taken over,
These are people on ground lamenting but they are doing nothing.
What hurts one is the Fulanis have taken the communities permanently.Continue your ostrich.

Obinna Odogwu, Awka

International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law (Intersociety) has alleged that no fewer than 350 communities in Igboland have been forcefully invaded and permanently occupied by jihadist Fulani herdsmen.

This claim was contained in a statement endorsed by the group’s Board Chair, Emeka Umeagbalasi, a criminologist, and the Head, International Justice and Human Rights, Ndidiamaka Bernard, a lawyer, and three others.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Blackdisciple(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2021
Okay ....
SW the fulanise are upon you guys oo
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by naijaking1: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Sad
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by tamunobello: 11:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GEEBITE: 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
God will forgive you. Where the issues are happening is about 60km'100km away from Ibadan.
GeneralPula:
All these rubbish news..

No picture of the land grab
No pictures of farm burnt

I called my peepz in Ib to ask for info but none of these things are happening..
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by JudasGoat: 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Meanwhile pussycat Amotekun is chasing secondary School boys .

Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Naughtysex: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
leadzeal:
He said, “Quite frankly, the governors are at the mercy of federal security agencies to implement certain laws. That was why we asked for state police. In the first instance, it is a constitutional issue and, in the absence of having that, governors in the South West came together and formed Amotekun as a stop-gap measure.”

The above sums it all... What can help the South West from this impending doom is a people's army totally detached from the central government. As long as amotekun makes arrest and hands over the offenders to the police or army, we will continue to experience the menace of herdsmen.

a stitch in time saves nine... Something needs to be done before the Ill wind of banditry erodes the SW region.

And the South East and south south should not be complacent because if this cankerous disease peradventure enflames the SW, the roads that most easterners ply to their home towns especially during festive period will no longer be navigable.

It is time to set apart the differences and put things in place, simply by creating a true people's army. As far as I am concerned, the Nigeria army is the army of the fulanis.

A word is enough for the wise.
My Yoruba friend, can you please show me some of your comment when east were going through pain in the hands of Fulani Army (wrongly called Nigerian Army), i just want to check something
Sometimes what a reasonable young man will see while sitting, a slavery mentality old man will not see it while standing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria At Risk Over Falling Oil Price : FG / PDP Campaign Rally In Ekiti State- Photos / Curfew To Commence At 9pm In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.