Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch (29363 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / OPC Captures, Arrests Iskilu Wakili And His Fulani Squad (Video) / Zabarmari: Zulum Leads Horrified Kinsmen To Bury 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by handsome86(m): 6:11am On Feb 02, 2021
mike8804:
funniest thing, the oba might be the one who gave that Fulani land, now he is crying foul. Sunday is not the only strong Yoruba man we have thousands of them, others should take the lead.
The more u bleed in peace the less u bleed in war, this is the time to stop this devilish blood suckers and rapist from dominating the yoruba land. Tomorrow may be to late. Nigeria is not even in the list of global cow business but see whats happening everyday. This fulani people have an agenda but using one nigeria and grazing to cover up.

7 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by LawLab247: 6:11am On Feb 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Tofax: 6:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Where is Aisha Yusuf? Can't she see what her Muslim Fulani brethren is doing

10 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by slowice(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Since this herdsmen menace started, the North has deliberately avoided the main issues while southern leaders are playing politics. This must be tackled frontally to put a permanent end to it, herdsmen must ranch their animals and that is the only solution to this never-ending security crisis caused by the activities of the herdsmen. The south must reject any politically correct solution.

8 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Funkeshuga(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:
The sooner they seek self help the better, Seyi Makinde isn't going to do anything, FG would always side with Fulanis

If only we still had a bold no nonsense man like Ajimobi constituted authority in power or the likes of Akeredolu

I thought you said Oyo are fine since your people aren't dying yet at Ibadan were you're stationed

I don't think you know your history, how Fulani conquered Ilorin and tried to penetrate Oyo before the Oyo resistance warriors stop them, if they hijacked Ayete, ibarapa, gbogan, when are they not going to reach Ibadan that you stationed

the problem of Yoruba is inability to speak with one voice. just look at our leaders, Femi falana was condemning Sunday and at the same time beating his chest that they can't arrest him

we've turn to a joke in the hand of the most unexposed tribe Fulani, we better put our head together and save ourselves this online talk talk

saving Yoruba land is in our hands not in these opportunist political jobbers that called themselves our leaders hand. the likes of Tinubu, Fayemi, makinde even Aketi cannot save us, those guys conscience had been politicized

someone like me is worried because I've extended families stationed everywhere

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by TemmyT002(m): 6:13am On Feb 02, 2021
Where did the man and his men get so many guns?
This situation is weird and dangerous.

4 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Racoon(m): 6:15am On Feb 02, 2021
According to him, security agencies have not gone to the villages to dislodge the herdsmen, who forcefully took over people’s farmlands
Late Major Gideon Orkar said it and wanted to excise these brutes from the Nigerian federation back then but parochial sentiments beclouded our sense of sound judgement.Here we are today.

8 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Must Ibos comment this way?!

From North to South and even West Africa which part isn't dealing with Fulani Herdsmen manage

Atleast Yorubas are doing something what are you doing in ala Igbo where Fulani appoints your Governor for you through supreme court

What is happening in the west is new to all of us in southern Nigeria. We have seen a lot of hit and run attack but Fulani herdsmen owning settlements, lands and villages in the south is what I have never seen. they now attack at will and give ultimatum to locals in the southwest

The worst part of it is that they have a known base they run to after killing and destroying your crops.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Funkeshuga(m): 6:16am On Feb 02, 2021
slowice:
Since this herdsmen menace started, the North has deliberately avoided the main issues while southern leaders are playing politics. This must be tackled frontally to put a permanent end to it, herdsmen must ranch their animals and that is the only solution to this never-ending security crisis caused by the activities of the herdsmen. The south must reject any politically correct solution.

southern Nigeria leaders conscience have been politicized, these fools now see constitution valuable than human lives just because of their political gains

is good southeast are up to eliminate these bunch or re.tards miscreants out of their forest, my people are still defending and criticizing when war had been stationed at their doorsteps

make I hear any fooool talk about 2023 election that will only benefit these useless politicians, let every tribe go their own way

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by P1PrinceKT(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2021
My readiness to quit Nairaland.

After a long stay on Nairaland with the expectation to find something comparable to Facebook or Twitter which I were already signed-offed for many years.

I equally found Nairaland as nothing but a mere #Southerland forum for so many reasons like Hypocrisy promoting of ethnic and religion intolerance to people mostly residing out of South, at the same time practicing other religion than Christianism.

It's in Nairaland that prohibited abusive and derogatory comments or posts, insulting peoples religion and culture.

It was found that Nairalanders (who are mainly Christians ) do not have any respect for anybody outside their culture thinking that they're holier than thou.

I was not guessed wrong for saying that no single abusive posts or comments were made by any Muslim or northerner due to good upbringings.

There are so many platforms or Pages on various social media that Northerners visits with majorities , you hardly found abusive comments regarding to any other religion or tribe in it , I'm sure � % that an average Northerner has nothing to do with tribal things, one of the reasons other non-Northerners tribes are living in peace with us.

Nairaland Mods are busy blocking our only able MEN from North to tactically discouraged them from speaking truth wherever it may be needed.

While letting the most sentimental and dishonest commentators to carry out their business.

The comments with the highest LIKES and SHARE is definitely an insultingly related to either Islam or North.

An average Southerner is thinking that abusing #North is entirely pleasuring and entertaining.

An average of Southerner that had once visit North will say that he missed North. unless for the Insecurity .

An average Northerner will never say that he missed South because in one way or the other he was either threatened tribally or religiously, Scammed or lived in fear with even his host.

I recommend the Southerners to be more enlighten to "Who is Northerner ?

I also recommend that NAIRALAND should change it's name to SOUTHERLAND for more appropriateness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Funkeshuga(m): 6:17am On Feb 02, 2021
IamWonderful:
It is quite unfortunate that Oyo State governor is playing politics with terrorism, he is quite insensitive and irresponsible, despite being an opposition that gave him better advantage from the siege of APC political disarray but he isn't so free of political madness, he will go down the drain, he is lighting his pyre

Makinde is a total failure, I wonder what the foool told Oyo people to convince them to get votes

he doesn't have leadership charisma, in fact all southwest modern leaders doesn't, thank God these bunch of ediots didn't exist during the time of Awolowo, Yoruba wouldn't have achieved this much

Yoruba modern leaders are all fúcked up leaders. fúck all Yoruba traditional and political leaders. fúck y'all for your inability to protect your people

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by solmusdesigns: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

What is happening in the west is new to all of us in southern Nigeria. We have seen a lot of hit and run attack but Fulani herdsmen owning settlements, lands and villages in the south is what I have never seen. they now attack at will and give ultimatum to locals in the southwest

The worst part of it is that they have a known base they run to after killing and destroying your crops.

Even an Idiott knows their are Hausa Fulani settlement accross Ibo land, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi

What do you guys gain in lies

3 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by RuddyFusion(m): 6:21am On Feb 02, 2021
And Sunday is in Ogun doing what exactly?......

4 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 02, 2021
southsouthking:

T for Testis
Testoterone rather.
Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2021
I hate politicians. All they like to do is to talk. They will keep explaining how politics is preventing them from taking action. Buhari was quick to pass law that wearing face mask is mandatory. Why it is difficult for him to pass law that will tackle herdsmen menace shows that he is benefitting from the carnage carried out by criminal fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by elmessiahs(m): 6:22am On Feb 02, 2021
I thought makinde is pro active, now I know how deep the Esau and Jacob syndrome has dealt with southern leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by capitalzero: 6:23am On Feb 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
All these rubbish news..

No picture of the land grab
No pictures of farm burnt

I called my peepz in Ib to ask for info but none of these things are happening..

Ibarapa is not Ibadan. Many happenings in ibarapa villages may not be known by people living in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by GeneralPula: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2021
capitalzero:

Ibarapa is not Ibadan. Many happenings in ibarapa villages may not be known by people living in Ibadan.

I know..

But Ib people know what’s going on..

They’re updated..

You can make some calls as well for confirmation..

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Yankee101: 6:26am On Feb 02, 2021
He added that the herdsmen had started cutting down cocoa trees and burning cashew plantations,

I pity yoruba

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Even an Idiott knows their are Hausa Fulani settlement accross Ibo land, Enugu, Imo and Ebonyi

What do you guys gain in lies
there are no permanent settlement in any part of the South except the southwest.
What we have in those places you mentioned is the normal Hausa quarters in different Nigerian cities. those ones are mostly inhabited by Hausa traders and they pay rent to land owners.
the Fulani own ancestral land in the southwest.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by solmusdesigns: 6:28am On Feb 02, 2021
Funkeshuga:

I thought you said Oyo are fine since your people aren't dying yet at Ibadan were you're stationed

I don't think you know your history, how Fulani conquered Ilorin and tried to penetrate Oyo before the Oyo resistance warriors stop them, if they hijacked Ayete, ibarapa, gbogan, when are they not going to reach Ibadan that you stationed

the problem of Yoruba is inability to speak with one voice. just look at our leaders, Femi falana was condemning Sunday and at the same time beating his chest that they can't arrest him

we've turn to a joke in the hand of the most unexposed tribe Fulani, we better put our head together and save ourselves this online talk talk

saving Yoruba land is in our hands not in these opportunist political jobbers that called themselves our leaders hand. the likes of Tinubu, Fayemi, makinde even Aketi cannot save us, those guys conscience had been politicized

someone like me is worried because I've extended families stationed everywhere

Why don't you qoute where I stated insecurities isn't in Southwest like it is in all region and West Africa In General as a result of Herdsmen

I keep laughing at people who know absolutely nothing about history and keep yapping dust..

Fulani didn't conquer Ilorin, Afonja Aare Ona kakanfo was tire of extortion of the Oyo Empire and his people were complaining, he and his people in Ilorin sort help from hausa Fulani and the Islamist, they embraced Islam and took emirship after Afonja was murdered by Alimi, Abdulai b came first Muslim leader and emir of Ilorin,...

And yes Ilorin people with the help of Hausa Fulani tried to invade Yoruba land and got subdued in Osun river banks and groove by Ibadan warriors

I keep laughing when cowards come online to say Nonsense about Yoruba's action against Fulani.. from Katsina to Sokoto, to Ibo land and West Africa who has battled Fulanis more than Yorubas

2 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nicepoker(m): 6:28am On Feb 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
All these rubbish news..

No picture of the land grab
No pictures of farm burnt

I called my peepz in Ib to ask for info but none of these things are happening..
you only called peeps in Ibadan. Go inside those farm settlements and confirm things yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by solmusdesigns: 6:30am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:
there are no permanent settlement in any part of the South except the southwest.
What we have in those places you mentioned is the normal Hausa quarters in different Nigerian cities. those ones are mostly inhabited by Hausa traders and they pay rent to land owners.
the Fulani own ancestral land in the southwest.

Keep decieving yourself online because nobody goes to South East for anything meaningful gives you the opportunity to lie at will

Nnamdi Kanu made it clear that Hausa Fulani has settlement in Ibo land so why are you deny what is obvious, he even shared videos

5 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by capitalzero: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2021
GeneralPula:

I know..

But Ib people know what’s going on..

They’re updated..

You can make some calls as well for confirmation..
They are not. It is only people living in villages that can give real information. Ib people are doing their normal business. Most of the problems are happening in farm settlements in ibaraoaland .do not take ibarapa as part of ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Keep decieving yourself online because nobody goes to South East for anything meaningful gives you the opportunity to lie at will

Nnamdi Kanu made it clear that Hausa Fulani has settlement in Ibo land so why are you deny what is obvious, he even shared videos

Which settlement? Kanu shared a video and his boys have chased out every one of them that attempted to settle in the forest.
few kilometers after every Oyo community is a Fulani settlement, where else in the country do you see such.

I am not even from the East. I am from Delta State and there are no Fulani settlement in our forest.

10 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by solmusdesigns: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

Which settlement? Kanu shared a video and his boys have chased out every one of them that attempted to settle in the forest.
few kilometers after every Oyo community is a Fulani settlement, where else in the country do you see such.

I am not even from the East. I am from Delta State and there are no Fulani settlement in our forest.

You lie conveniently am in Oyo State, tell me the settlement you are talking of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2021
Mynd44:
Seyi Makinde is losing this politically

He is a one term governor. His tenure ends in 2023. He knows.

1 Like

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 02, 2021
solmusdesigns:

You lie conveniently am in Oyo State, tell me the settlement you are talking of
The settlements that those Sarkin Fulani are ruling over.
What about people like Iskilu Wakili? Iskilu Wakili is now the leader of some part of Yoruba land. he now decide who goes to farm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by solmusdesigns: 6:50am On Feb 02, 2021
justosee:

The settlements that those Sarkin Fulani are ruling over.
What about people like Iskilu Wakili? Iskilu Wakili is now the leader of some part of Yoruba land. he now decide who goes to farm.

Truly you are basking in ignorance, you are absolutely ignorant of what you speak confidentialy on

The fact that Ibos have Eze in Lagos and Kano doesn't make them own ancestorial land or territory

3 Likes

Re: Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch by KosiGee(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2021
Cocoa tree in my opinion has always been a symbol of wealth and industry to the Yorubas just like palm trees to the Igbos.

I feel bad reading that an individual and his band of thugs are cutting these trees down for whatever reasons. This is not just an affront. It is very disrespectful and embarrassing that nothing has been done to punish him.

Imagine a Yoruba man or Igbo man attempting this in the north? Military helicopters would have been hovering all over the area. Counter terrorism squad would have been sent in to decimate him and his notorious gang members.

How can a Fulani man mount a no cross barrier sign in another man’s land? If this is not a call to war, I don’t know what is. Not every action should be treated with dialogue. This type lunacy should be treated with a higher form of insanity.

For all of you thinking that this is a Yoruba or south west problem alone, I say sorry, it’s a virus that will spread and affect every part of Nigeria if the antidote vaccine isn’t applied in the south west now.
They are all over the country hibernating waiting to activate.
Let’s check it now. Delays through useless political talks from politicians is dangerous.

It’s time for men to rise and look the federal government and their agents of evil and destruction and tell them enough is enough.
Those mischievously bantering and cursing on each other need to put their differences aside and fight this cancer. This evil thrives because of our common individual stupidity and weaknesses.

A stitch in time saves nine.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo / Card Reader Rejects Lai Mohammed (Photo) / Ganduje: Kwankwaso Wants To Return To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.