Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge (29650 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu / Rev Father Kelvin Ugwu: Understanding The Significance Of First Fruit And Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Your head is empty and clean of good sense
Your head is filled with pap and religious jargons take the rest of the space no wonder your race is the scum of the earth ,the most looked down race of all with nothing to contribute to the world.Use your sense to move your country forward cheesy grin na , stupid negro.
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

What does this one mean by wailing.

You're calling my race and my continent the scum of the earth
Your own belief not mine
Don't generalise anything.
If anything or anyone is the scum of the earth.
It's you

If you can't believe in the Bible
Forget it
No one needs you to.

If it's nice for you to go naked and dance do so
It's a free world

All the great men I know believe in God(Allah or Jesus)
Unbelieving people like hasn't done anything to significantly improve the lives of people
Other than encourage stupidity on social media

Last I checked
Most of those European scientists and thinkers believe in God

People like you just do everything possible to make the truth seem Impotent

I've told you not to talk anything about history
You don't know anything about it

Ethiopia was also mentioned in the Bible (have that answer so you make your self a fool to ask such question next time in public)

European scientists believe in God ,name a few let's hear you. Is it not the same europe y'all point fingers at for being morally decayed and legalising what you scums call "abomination"? Lol.

You want to hear the truth, here is the truth:

You africans are nothing but shit ,you hold on to religion brought to you and want to become custodians ,you pay your hard earned money for pilgrimages every year to go to lands where you are not wanted and racist remarks are made at you, you point fingers are first world countries for being immoral yet the things you claim are not part of your culture goes on illegal in your country.

Despite all the "we are more morally sound" , " we have culture and traditions",your country ranks top on the list of Poverty striken corrupt countries . Even your citizens are nuisance to first world countries . So much for the so called morally upright people , spits.
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by linearity: 12:56am On Feb 03, 2021
This Father knows a lot, how did he come of these knowledge, I doubt if it from watching Sunday mass on TV.

Or do they also teach all these in catechism class, seminary or in Sunday school?
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
European scientists believe in God ,name a few let's hear you. Is it not the same europe y'all point fingers at for being morally decayed and legalising what you scums call "abomination"? Lol.

You want to hear the truth, here is the truth:

You africans are nothing but shit ,you hold on to religion brought to you and want to become custodians ,you pay your hard earned money for pilgrimages every year to go to lands where you are not wanted and racist remarks are made at you, you point fingers are first world countries for being immoral yet the things you claim are not part of your culture goes on illegal in your country.

Despite all the "we are more morally sound" , " we have culture and traditions",your country ranks top on the list of Poverty striken corrupt countries . Even your citizens are nuisance to first world countries . So much for the so called morally upright people , spits.
I didn't know I was arguing with a bloddy racist
Someone who hates Africa for nothing
We are morally sound

That's a fact
And as for developments
Its coming

Albert Einstein Is a Christian
Robert Hooke is a Christian
Gregor Mendel was even a priest
To name but a few

I've told you to stop letting your follishness look like wisdom

Yes!!!
Some European countries legalised what we term "abomination"
They legalised gay marriages, abortion and many others
They'd soon legalise pedophilia
Nonsense

Don't ever say we have nothing to contribute to the world
The only thing you e ever done was to sit back there and hate africa

I don't insult any tribe or continent
But you personally are not better than a common goat

That's why your life is miserable
From the way you write
I understand that you don't have an atom of joy in your miserable life

Been trying to understand the person ive been replying found out she's really senseless

As senseless as her username
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Your head is filled with pap and religious jargons take the rest of the space no wonder your race is the scum of the earth ,the most looked down race of all with nothing to contribute to the world.Use your sense to move your country forward cheesy grin na , stupid negro.
Bloody racist
Africa has been exploited since the beginning of time.
And is still is
By white men

They definitely don't look down on us

Your anger is that nowadays a lot of black people are progressing
Better than you
It's not the most looked down race
It's the most unique
The most distinguishable
Ben carson,Mike Tyson,barack Obama,Al most all of US sports and entertainment stars are blacks.
We celebrate them

I'm doing a tough job trying to enlighten your brain
I really thought that the era of racism was over
Didn't know someone still hates blacks for nothing.

Racist never make it
Haven't you noticed that.

You are depressed
Go and drown yourself
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by EmekaA125(m): 4:17am On Feb 03, 2021
How did you know Rev Fr?
One day we would still learn how you Rev Frs chop your female parishioners both married and single. Ndi aruru ani
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 03, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Bloody racist
Africa has been exploited since the beginning of time.
And is still is
By white men

They definitely don't look down on us

Your anger is that nowadays a lot of black people are progressing
Better than you
It's not the most looked down race
It's the most unique
The most distinguishable
Ben carson,Mike Tyson,barack Obama,Al most all of US sports and entertainment stars are blacks.
We celebrate them

I'm doing a tough job trying to enlighten your brain
I really thought that the era of racism was over
Didn't know someone still hates blacks for nothing.

Racist never make it
Haven't you noticed that.

You are depressed
Go and drown yourself
Hates blacks ? Oh no blacks hate themselves. If white people still ruled you, by now you scums will be shouting apartheid disturbing global peace , but now you are ruling yourselves ,you take your own wealth and invest in the white man's land, you sell your own country for loans to build substandard projects and embezzle the rest ,you can't marry certain tribes even from the same country, you have communual clash every now and then.Your citizens run to immoral countries and are even ready to drown in the sea to get there, they use your citizens including children as lab rats ( the pfizer case) and nothing happens.

Racists are your first world lords where you run to for succour and green pastures. They still lord over you till date. Only delusional people think that racism has been eradicated. Maybe for Asians who have made a name for themselves but you africans who contribute nothing to the world but to collect grants and handouts will never be respected.

It's funny that you choose to use black americans as your reference point ,the same place where till this very hour a black man is probably being killed for being black.

The bolded, why does it sound like you are helpless? Oh poor exploited african, why not go down and pray as usual for god to set you free from exploitation by white men grin grin.

I very much agree with you, the black race is the most distinguished and unique race,not only by color but in uselessness. Religion and sex are the only things you negros are good at ,you can't even construct a bridge without the help of a white man.

Despite all this ,a woman dancing in a red light is your problem.
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 03, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

I didn't know I was arguing with a bloddy racist
Someone who hates Africa for nothing
We are morally sound

That's a fact
And as for developments
Its coming

Albert Einstein Is a Christian
Robert Hooke is a Christian
Gregor Mendel was even a priest
To name but a few

I've told you to stop letting your follishness look like wisdom

Yes!!!
Some European countries legalised what we term "abomination"
They legalised gay marriages, abortion and many others
They'd soon legalise pedophilia

Nonsense

Don't ever say we have nothing to contribute to the world
The only thing you e ever done was to sit back there and hate africa

I don't insult any tribe or continent
But you personally are not better than a common goat

That's why your life is miserable
From the way you write
I understand that you don't have an atom of joy in your miserable life

Been trying to understand the person ive been replying found out she's really senseless

As senseless as her username
300 boys were sodomized , and more are still being sodomised till this very hour, abortion clinics are hidden in plain sight, children as young as 8 are married off to men older than their grandfathers.All this happen in Nigeria.In addition ,your sons as young as 15 go into fraud,you sell human parts like goods in the market, so much for the morally sound people undecided. A country that ranks high in corruption prides itself as morally sound grin grin,I am amused.

I would like you to tell me what you Nigerians contribute to the world, maybe the question is too hard ,just tell us what you invented yourself without the help of the white man ,apart from fufu and jollof rice grin grin.

The miserable people are you and your citizens,your embassies are filled to the brime,no one wants to stay in your country, they are willing to do anything to "jakpa". Your professionals including doctors are willing to "brain drain" from your miserable country to an immoral stable country grin.

1 Like

Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
300 boys were sodomized , and more are still being sodomised till this very hour, abortion clinics are hidden in plain sight, children as young as 8 are married off to men older than their grandfathers.All this happen in Nigeria.In addition ,your sons as young as 15 go into fraud,you sell human parts like goods in the market, so much for the morally sound people undecided

I would like you to tell me what you Nigerians contribute to the world, maybe the question is too hard ,just tell us what you invented yourself without the help of the white man ,apart from fufu grin grin.

The miserable people are you and your citizens,your embassies are filled to the brime,no one wants to stay in your country, they are willing to do anything to "jakpa".
Likes i said earlier our own development is own the way
You can't compare a country of not more than sixty five years to that of almost 250years(America)
Asking me what nigeria hascontributed
What have you contributed to the Nation itself
Those black americans i stated were able to do so because of the land they lived in.
But mind you that those developed countries you're citing once had their own problems and setbacks.
But they didn't blame anyone or even Thier government or run to other countries.
They stayed in and solved the problem they had that's why they are successful.
But in Nigeria people like you blame your failures and family problems on the government.

All those ones that ran out of the country have not made billions of dollars
They only save up and then come back to put the on us the impression that they came back from paradise

The youths of our land cannot think of anything better thing to do than do and encourage silhouette challenge

Later you'd blame your failures on the government

Lazy People
It's true that in some parts of the country
Young girls "were"giving out to marry old men but you and I can see that such harmful traditional practice are being abolished,e even by the country men(unlike the way you encourage harmful traditional practices of the whites)

When you don't make it abroad, you blame the whites for holding you back
When you don't make it at home, you blame the government for holding you back

But you don't blame your laziness
(As no busy person would be interested in any stupid social media challenges)

Nigeria has a lot to offer
Perhaps not now

The country is great
The government can never improve the country without the effort of the masses
But the masses aren't ready to support the government.

Nigeria is a poor country according to google
But it's one of the best in Africa
Don't expect it to give what the developed countries are giving out

But never blame your poverty and misfortunes on the government

Blame your laziness and refusal to take correction.
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 03, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Likes i said earlier our own development is own the way
You can't compare a country of not more than sixty five years to that of almost 250years(America)
Asking me what nigeria hascontributed
What have you contributed to the Nation itself
Those black americans i stated were able to do so because of the land they lived in.
But mind you that those developed countries you're citing once had their own problems and setbacks.
But they didn't blame anyone or even Thier government or run to other countries.
They stayed in and solved the problem they had that's why they are successful.
But in Nigeria people like you blame your failures and family problems on the government.

All those ones that ran out of the country have not made billions of dollars
They only save up and then come back to put the on us the impression that they came back from paradise

The youths of our land cannot think of anything better thing to do than do and encourage silhouette challenge

Later you'd blame your failures on the government

Lazy People
It's true that in some parts of the country
Young girls "were"giving out to marry old men but you and I can see that such harmful traditional practice are being abolished,e even by the country men(unlike the way you encourage harmful traditional practices of the whites
)

When you don't make it abroad, you blame the whites for holding you back
When you don't make it at home, you blame the government for holding you back

But you don't blame your laziness
(As no busy person would be interested in any stupid social media challenges)

Nigeria has a lot to offer
Perhaps not now

The country is great
The government can never improve the country without the effort of the masses
But the masses aren't ready to support the government.

Nigeria is a poor country according to google
But it's one of the best in Africa
Don't expect it to give what the developed countries are giving out

But never blame your poverty and misfortunes on the government

Blame your laziness and refusal to take correction.

You only touched on pedophilia which as at 2021 all you can say is "I can see it being abolished" not "will be " ,your are still not sure.Anyway what about sodomy and abortion,what about fraud? Nothing to say? Lol. The so called white man's practice is right there with you,only being successfully covered up.

"Nigeria has alot to offer maybe not now " , so when? After selling the body parts of your fellow Nigerians and using the money to drink beer is that when Nigeria will have something to offer ,or after giving your children as young as 8 for marriage or after killing your sons in cult wars and community clash is that when Nigeria will have something to offer or after the loans sharks take over your national assets and every aspect of your economy is that when Nigeria will have something to offer? after all countries have put travel clause on your citizens due to their criminal reputation is that when Nigeria will have something to offer? Even your fellow africans eject your citizens for being nuisance.

Be there and let women dancing in a red light be your headache. Morally sound criminals disturbing global peace. Your citizens are in every prison in the world. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
300 boys were sodomized , and more are still being sodomised till this very hour, abortion clinics are hidden in plain sight, children as young as 8 are married off to men older than their grandfathers.All this happen in Nigeria.In addition ,your sons as young as 15 go into fraud,you sell human parts like goods in the market, so much for the morally sound people undecided. A country that ranks high in corruption prides itself as morally sound grin grin,I am amused.

I would like you to tell me what you Nigerians contribute to the world, maybe the question is too hard ,just tell us what you invented yourself without the help of the white man ,apart from fufu and jollof rice grin grin.

The miserable people are you and your citizens,your embassies are filled to the brime,no one wants to stay in your country, they are willing to do anything to "jakpa". Your professionals including doctors are willing to "brain drain" from your miserable country to an "immoral stable country"grin.
Immoral stable country"
You want a stable country
But you're not willing to put in the hardworking it requires
You can list all the country problems
But you can't give a single solution to one of them other than blame the government

Running a way from the country won't change the fact that for you to make it you must hustle

You have successfully told me how useless Nigeria is to the world.
But you can't tell me how to make it use ful

In case you don't know
There are people who would refuse to leave this country
Not because anything but because their investment money companies are in the country
There are rich people in the country
So don't sound like everyone is as poor as you are.

Even companies such as shell,chevron are owned by white men

White people from all around the world come to invest in the country but you would not want to invest in your oeo country rather you'd prefer to insult it.

It's because these white men see the potential in the country.
The same potential you chose to be blind about
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 03, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

Immoral stable country"
You want a stable country
But you're not willing to put in the hardworking it requires
You can list all the country problems
But you can't give a single solution to one of them other than blame the government

Running a way from the country won't change the fact that for you to make it you must hustle

You have successfully told me how useless Nigeria is to the world.
But you can't tell me how to make it use ful

In case you don't know
There are people who would refuse to leave this country
Not because anything but because their investment money companies are in the country
There are rich people in the country
So don't sound like everyone is as poor as you are.

Even companies such as shell,chevron are owned by white men

White people from all around the world come to invest in the country but you would not want to invest in your oeo country rather you'd prefer to insult it.

It's because these white men see the potential in the country.
The same potential you chose to be blind about
I am only letting you know your so called morality has contributed nothing to humanity.

Investment is a business meant for only profit,I am sure ogoni people and other oil producing communities see them as a curse than a blessing to their water ways and environment in general.

The only thing you pride yourself in is your so called morality which is far from moral, seeing that you rank top at the corruption list. Yet all you do is point fingers like the pharisees ,oh we have culture, oh we have tradition ,oh we are morally sound.You are sound in corruption and criminality ,sound in Poverty and backwardness, sound in darkness and stagnation, sound in tribalism and nepotism.
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I am only letting you know your so called morality has contributed nothing to humanity.

Investment is a business meant for only profit,I am sure ogoni people and other oil producing communities see them as a curse than a blessing to their water ways and environment in general.

The only thing you pride yourself in is your so called morality which is far from moral, seeing that you rank top at the corruption list. Yet all you do is point fingers like the pharisees ,oh we have culture, oh we have tradition ,oh we are morally sound.You are sound in corruption and criminality ,sound in Poverty and backwardness, sound in darkness and stagnation, sound in tribalism and nepotism.
It's such a pity that you are still blind to see even possibilities

Since you are firm that the country and no one in it will make it
It'll be so unto you

I'm a nigerian
And I love this country
Looking forward to see what you'd gain from hating the country

I won't reply you again
People like you won't make even if you're born in the best country
You'd always look for what you'd attribute your failure to

Because of you I've realised that you can be educated and still remain a fool

Knowledge doesn't increase wisdom

The earlier you know that your success doesn't depend on the situation of your country
The better for you
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2021
Prosperisaiah1:

It's such a pity that you are still blind to see even possibilities

Since you are firm that the country and no one in it will make it
It'll be so unto you

I'm a nigerian
And I love this country
Looking forward to see what you'd gain from hating the country

I won't reply you again
People like you won't make even if you're born in the best country
You'd always look for what you'd attribute your failure to

Because of you I've realised that you can be educated and still remain a fool

Knowledge doesn't increase wisdom

The earlier you know that your success doesn't depend on the situation of your country
The better for you
The only failures here is you and your miserable morally sound country.

Despicable criminally minded hypocrites, commiting all sorts of attrocities against themselves and contributing nothing but nuisance to the world yet point fingers to the same people on who's mercy they breathe. Even your president doesn't get treated in your so called morally sound country.

You better face more pressing issues in your existence as a person and as a country rather than wail over a red light dance. Scum negro.
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by uzoexcel(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2021
kingxsamz:
Rest abeg.
How did you know what silhouette challenge is? undecided Nudity didn't just start yesterday.
Most people doing the silhouette challenge are probably those who always show skin online.
Na una go still enter p*rnhub and xvide*s, after u don finish, you'll come online to form Saint. Make una rest.

I want you to repeat this advice but with the mindset that it's your wife, sister or daughter participating in the silhouette challenge
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by EagleNest(m): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Sex or sexuality is one single thing that have re-defined the world. Humanity keeps on pushing boundaries and exploring sexuality to indescribable depth. It is one thing that has brought mighty men down. Unfortunately without it there will be no procreation but in excess or extreme of it, moral red lines are crossed. Be careful on what you copy.
Re: Father Kelvin Ugwu Speaks On #SilhouetteChallenge by BabaIbo: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jeferious:
Don't mind those animals pretending to be human beings. Fundamental human rights shouldn't be fundamental for some people. Because they have human rights and freewill...the foremost thing on their mind is to be stupid.

When it comes to issues that would advance mankind's interest, you no go see them. I dey even go too far. Dem don even help their own immediate family Umu idiots

I'm telling you bro.

Very foolish set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Pastor Runs Mad While Praying For Mad Man In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.