Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn (1431 Views)

What Should Good Girls Learn From "Bad Girls"? / Is this sexual harrasment? Woman Sitting On Man's preeq ( Pic&Video) / Sexual Harrasment By Women With Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Ok some girls tell me how they have been sexually molested in secret by their uncle, male friend, even father..

The thing is as a girl, you got to know how to study the opposite sex and becareful of how you relate with them knowing they don't think same way as you but will these girls use their brain?

I see some girls foolishly playing with their male friends, sitting on their laps, the man even touching their breast and ass and they are foolishly laughing. You go to their room and be watching movies with them. Girl why don't you quit been so stupid and naive??

I already studied men at a young age watching a lot from my brothers and his friends discussion, watching movies too, reading online too ..

I can't play such play with a guy, can't even stay alone with a guy or invite any man to my house. I know good men and the way they behave. Yes i don't keep late night, if i do, i walk very fast and don't answer any greeting. Always cover yourself and sit properly when you close to a man..

Although you will still be sexually harrased but it will be less and you will be more protective of yourself rather than been a dumb naive girl.

You should always learn to be sensitive around men as a girl.

why will you be staying alone with a grown up man?? Why moving around in lonely places?? If you no say you no get strength, always move with someone. Boys of 14 are also grown up men.. Becareful and don't look for someone to cry on to that you have been molested. Protect yourself. Be smart
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by osamz007: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2021
I NEVER SEE PERSON WEY CONFUSE FOR NAIRALAND LIKE YOU

4 Likes

Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by Bennysam: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Confused idiot

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

This one so go marry? Confusion gay or lesbian which one? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2021
How girl go follow man allow am to dey touch you and you just dey there dey smile. Later you call am rape. Wisen up girls oh! Smart girls like me know men very well.
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by Sundrus: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2021
IntersexSherry:
How girl go follow man allow am to dey touch you and you just dey there dey smile. Later you call am rape. Wisen up girls oh! Smart girls like me know men very well.
she dey enjoy the touching na...person wey no wan chop food no go carry nose go smell am. We guys too dey suffer molestation from ladies oh.. I know wetin some of our female housemaids do me when i dey very young. Make una stop all this una unnecessary gender bias opinions.
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by YoonSung81: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2021
Funny sha
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Teach your daughters this
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by prince2pac(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2021
osamz007:
abi

Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by probusiness109(m): 9:05am On Feb 02, 2021
osamz007:

hahahaha
this one really got me laughing hard!!!!!

LOL
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by daniel34840: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
One day you're a loner and on another a social insect. Make up your mind. Post a silhouette challenge video while at it.
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
IntersexSherry:
yeah what's your gender, cause I think you're mistaken intersex for transgendered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by Odoogu(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
intersexsherry, it's been awhile, how you holding up?
Re: Sexual Harrasment Reported To Me By Some Girls. Learn by tobechi74: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
What happened to trust and love

If she is free with you,she trust you and asca guy, you should not take advantage of that.

It is ok to play with opposite gender.
But guys should never abuse the trust she has for the guy.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With A Broke Nigerian Girl / Why Do People Think Beautiful Girls Are Idiots? / Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.