Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? (1426 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Thick White Women, My Spec! (photo) / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by siofra(f): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Although in real life I haven't met any Nigerian man who is obsessed with white women but on this forum and among African American men on dating sites it seems it's a trend. And I've noticed the men who ass lick white women are the self acclaimed red pillers and feminist haters ( do they even have any idea that 90% of white women subscribe to the feminisim ideology?) It's so ironic. I'm beginning to think they just hate on Nigerian women just like their African American counterparts do to disguise their obsession with white women. Here @kmcutez has said it all in her post
Lol. You have no idea what you are talking about? Copy white women? Go check ancient history and pictures. Who brought them out from the Caucasus mountains? What do you think led to the fall of the moorish empires? What do you think led to the fall of the black man? You better go research your history and stop casting blames.

You guys insult Nigerian women so you will have an excuse to marry and date them. Same pattern as the African American men. What have you Nigerian men not done to wreck the image of Nigeria everywhere, from Drug carrying to Yahoo Yahoo to ritual killings, paedophilia, rape, incest, lying, cheating, stealing. In short the vices of Nigerian men are too many to name. You guys are just criminals yet you have the audacity to open your criminal mouth to castigate we women. Shame on you and all the men who insult us.

Instead of you criminals to make the life of your women and children comfortable so they can be respected like the white man did, you are busy chasing another race of women that their men have elevated. Shame on you. No wonder the whyte men shoot you like dogs on the street and have no respect for you.

You black men really have the audacity.

See how the white men protect their women, did you know that in the 19/20th centuries, in the southern states in the US, a black man will be killed if he even stared at a white woman. I'm not trying to justify the barbaric ways of white men about 50 years ago I'm just trying to show you the lengths a white man will go to protect a white woman despite the numerous "flaws" of white women Google the term "Roasties" if you think white women are innocent and not as money driven as their black counterparts.

Honestly black men have failed their race just like Asian women are doing. I literally can't even...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Fahdiga(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Black has failed humanity
Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Beckysexy(f): 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fahdiga:
Black has failed humanity
Are you alright at all ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by siofra(f): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
That's why I have maximum respect for many of our Nigerian musicians they love to use beautiful black women in their music videos whether light skinned, brown skinned or dark skinned even if the video shoot is in China they still use black women especially the new generation artistes.

At least in this respect Nigerian men are different from their African American counterparts who fill their music videos with only light skinned girls or white girls most of them may claim it's a preference quite alright but what I don't like is when they turn around to bash dark skinned black women like what Chris Brown and The Weeknd did or do whatever.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by falcon01: 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Because the media portrays White as a symbol of beauty. White is seen as clean fresh while black is seen as dirty!
Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
falcon01:
Because the media portrays White as a symbol of beauty. White is seen as clean fresh while black is seen as dirty!

That is the image of the beast that everyone worships, including white Jesus whom the Christians worships. Nigerian girls worship the image of the beast by bleaching their skin and wearing wigs to look more like the image of the beast. Black men run after the image of the beast to date, marry and procreate with them.
Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by lilvicky68(m): 9:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
kmcutez:

That is the image of the beast that everyone worships, including white Jesus whom the Christians worships. Nigerian girls worship the image of the beast by bleaching their skin and wearing wigs to look more like the image of the beast. Black men run after the image of the beast to date, marry and procreate with them.
Image of the beast wahala.. nawa oh.. where you bring this one from?
Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
lilvicky68:

Image of the beast wahala.. nawa oh.. where you bring this one from?

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man. It will take a long time to explain. Just try and do your research.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Shey is it by force to like black women? See problem o. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Waysoc(m): 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Not all
Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Are white women not human beings again?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Prime1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
I will marry from any race I like......if you have an issue with that, then it's your issue. Not mine at all

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by VEXT: 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
Rubbish.. Absolute rubbish.. Everyone has the right to like whosoever he wants!!

Most black men think Africa women don't contribute anything in a man life,always depend on men for every thing.."my money belongs to me"my boyfriend /husband money belong to us!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Na Green Card be they goal. Nothing else..,

Naija hustler's hmmmm

Fear them oh

No joy for street
Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by posty56: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
you go tell me whether na race go make better relationship as for me I like white women it my choice not out of inferiority complex or anything if you no like am get sleepless night then

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Theboy21: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Either Black or White, Light skin girls are the most beautiful cheesy cheesy so Is it your like ?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by siofra(f): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2021
VEXT:
Rubbish.. Absolute rubbish.. Everyone has the right to like whosoever he wants!!

Most black men think Africa women don't contribute anything in a man life,always depend on men for every thing.."my money belongs to me"my boyfriend /husband money belong to us!!!

Of course marry from any race you want but your second paragraph is what I'm kicking against, stop making stupid generalizations.
Re: Why Are Black Men So Obsessed With White Women? by VEXT: 7:42am On Jul 15, 2021
siofra:

Of course marry from any race you want but your second paragraph is what I'm kicking against, stop making stupid generalizations.

That's the truth....You know it cool

(1) (Reply)

Which States Have You Been Too In Nigeria? / Do You Agree?! / Please Help Me Find This Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.