Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

About The New CAC E-certificates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / About The New CAC E-certificates (519 Views)

How To Register Your Company Through The New CAC E-registration Portal / CAC INTRODUCES E-CERTIFICATES / Do I Have To Register New CAC For Each of my Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About The New CAC E-certificates by BusinessLegal: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Here’s how it works now!!
Upon completion of the registration of any entity on the portal, your registration is approved by the Commission seamlessly and the certificate is automatically generated to your dashboard where you can download at your convenience. More exciting is the fact that for previous registration jobs before 2021, the E-certificates have been added as well in an easily downloadable format.
Some notable changes on the face of the certificate are:
The CAC logo originally at the top of the certificate is now changed to the Nigerian Coat of Arms for all entities.
The CAC logo is moved down to the bottom of the certificate as a seal.
For Incorporated Trustees, the notes and cautions on the certificate are removed.
See some sample certificates below:
For more information and questions, comment below or visit our website at www.businesslegal.ng to chat with a member of the team.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

T / How A ₦40,000 BUSINESS MODEL Changed My Life / Snake For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.