Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,677 members, 7,865,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Can The Blind Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Blind Fall In Love? (351 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Blind Fall In Love? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2021
Answers pls?
Re: Can The Blind Fall In Love? by chatinent: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Is love itself not blind?
Re: Can The Blind Fall In Love? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:54am On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:
Is love itself not blind?
if love is blind how then can the blind fall for it?grin
Re: Can The Blind Fall In Love? by chatinent: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2021
MadeINchenzen2:
if love is blind how then can the blind fall for it?grin

Love does not have eyes.
Re: Can The Blind Fall In Love? by Bola146(f): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2021
We are all created in God's image. Some blind men are billionaires. They will definitely fall in love. One man I met said he was thought in school to know how beautiful or pretty a lady is, that was how he got married to his damsel. His wife is so beautiful when I eventually met her. Don't let people look down on you if you are handicap, one man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Can The Blind Fall In Love? by IceColdVeins(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bola146:
We are all created in God's image. Some blind men are billionaires. They will definitely fall in love. One man I met said he was thought in school to know how beautiful or pretty a lady is, that was how he got married to his damsel. His wife is so beautiful when I eventually met her. Don't let people look down on you if you are handicap, one man's food is another man's poison.
Your response and the question are leagues apart, kindly learn to communicate succinctly.
Re: Can The Blind Fall In Love? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:23am On Apr 23, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Cheating When You Haven't Married Her ? / We Are At The Third Wave Fellas / Doctor Obeng From Ghana, Is The One Who Unglued The Ghetto Girls Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.