Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Lady Use Charm To Marry (story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Use Charm To Marry (story) (475 Views)

Lady Use #5M Housing Project Funds To Sow Seed In Church / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please / Ladies Admit Using “Charm” To Get Men (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Use Charm To Marry (story) by ekeday(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
They was a young lady who's use charm to marry, his name was quefi. the story begin when his family always hungry at her to bring a quick and fast husband that will buy them house, Change their live and move the family to the Next. this story is very interesting here wrote it via video you can watch now and give me a support if you enjoy it.����
Check out the new episode my love and I 3 very interesting please do subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjjrPPhhb9k

(1) (Reply)

15 Very Effective Rules To Forget Someone You Once Cared For / Pics Of Bad Sperm / Love Alone Cannot Sustain A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.