Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please (793 Views)

When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? / He Vowed To Destroy My Life Either By Charm Or Any Means. / Hypocrite: I Don’t Give Charm Or Dash Men Money Stop Sending Me Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by OMOJOHN001: 7:50pm On Mar 07, 2022
I have been dating this babe for past three years now and I have been doing all I can for her and No record of cheating from her side since we started, cuz I haven't caught her for once.

My Babe and I attend same Anglican church, While her mum attends Celestial church.

This Evening she told me that she went to her mums church for a programme, cuz her mum pastor told her mum to come with her kids to the Church programme, that's why she followed her.
She added that the pastor of her mum, asked her who she was praying for and who she like most, She Answered Her boyfriend(Me) then the pastor later asked her about (Me) and the type of work I am into. which she explained everything to the pastor. (Celestial pastor oo)

She then told me,this Evening that the pastor said, Won't she mind, if He(pastor) makes a soap and prayer for her to give me, so I can use it, in order for my work and everything to keep going forward and moving well. She then said she will need to ask from me first before she can take such action.

Please my people, I have been dumb founded since evening, I said she can take the soap with the aim of not using it, after bringing it to me, while my other mind was busy telling me to give it a trial. Is this not a risk, I am not a fan of celestial church, And I hope they are not planning something against me sha.

Please advice a brother oooooo.
Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by OMOJOHN001: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2022
Though on a normal say, I would have get mad at her for attending such programme but that's her mum Church, But seriously I am scared and one mind is telling me to use the soap and give it a trial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by CatANDratTHEORY: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
You see me, I fear those white garment churches like mad.

They was a girl that was seriously into me but as soon as I realised that she was a member of the brotherhood of the cross, I took off.

I've heard countless tales of how they do this and that, it might be true or false but I don't like complicating my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by CatANDratTHEORY: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
I have been dating this babe for past three years now and I have been doing all I can for her and No record of cheating from her side since we started, cuz I haven't caught her for once.

My Babe and I attend same Anglican church, While her mum attends Celestial church.

This Evening she told me that she went to her mums church for a programme, cuz her mum pastor told her mum to come with her kids to the Church programme, that's why she followed her.
She added that the pastor of her mum, asked her who she was praying for and who she like most, She Answered Her boyfriend(Me) then the pastor later asked her about (Me) and the type of work I am into. which she explained everything to the pastor. (Celestial pastor oo)

She then told me,this Evening that the pastor said, Won't she mind, if He(pastor) makes a soap and prayer for her to give me, so I can use it, in order for my work and everything to keep going forward and moving well.

She then said she will need to ask from me first before she can take such action.

Please my people, I have been dumb founded since evening, I said she can take the soap with the aim of not using it, after bringing it to me, while my other mind was busy telling me to give it a trial. Is this not a risk, I am not a fan of celestial church, And I hope they are not planning something against me sha.

At the bolded, this one wey dem don dey make and cut soap for you, you dey into runs?

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Im not superstitious...

You might believe in juju... It you're uncomfortable, don't use the soap...

So if something bad happens, you don't accuse her of witchcraft...

Don't use the soap!

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by donbachi(m): 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ur choice.

Naso one babe give my lil bro sugar to pour inside his bathing water. to attract goodlucks.after bathing the sugarified water..him body begin sweet am anytime him see the girl.naso i take intervene...my bro get himself.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by Shalommy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2022
Guy, don't try it. All these assignment people do always end in a bad way. Chaiii..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by CatANDratTHEORY: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2022
OMOJOHN001:
Though on a normal say, I would have get mad at her for attending such programme but that's her mum Church, But seriously I am scared and one mind is telling me to use the soap and give it a trial.

At the bolded, life is a risk. Just take your chances undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by Moeman: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
bro no fear use the soap if u want, she do am with good mind...but if you have doubts its best you get some knowledge first..btw i wont belive all this satan and demon fiction stories till i see one first-hand

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by MAGG0T(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2022
shocked

If the girl don tire you, shift am to me, u see babe wey like you to this extent, you dey here de zuzu

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by Jeremani: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Omo free those people, make two of una baff the soap abhi she no want make her work move forward?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by GooodHardDick: 10:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
OP, use your head na!

you better dump that girl asap and move on with ur life. If you must bath, then let the girl bath with it first for the next one month, then observe if her business has moved forward. Abi she no like better thing?

Oga, some things shouldn't be told. Dump that girl and move on with ur life.
Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by Vanzcharles(m): 10:22pm On Mar 07, 2022
OMOJOHN001:

She then told me,this Evening that the pastor said, Won't she mind, if He(pastor) makes a soap and prayer for her to give me, so I can use it, in order for my work and everything to keep going forward and moving well. She then said she will need to ask from me first before she can take such action.

No the soap and water is not diabolical as such. You need to be careful tho.

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Use Charm Or JUJU On Me, Help Please by OMOJOHN001: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
Thanks so much everyone, I will know what to do.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Texting Tricks No Woman Can Resist And How To Use Them / My Boyfriend Left Me After I Slapped A Guy That Came To Toast Me In A Restaurant / My Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.