Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Betrayal! How Do I Come Out Of This Messy Marriage When A Child Is Involved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Betrayal! How Do I Come Out Of This Messy Marriage When A Child Is Involved? (564 Views)

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / Read This Messy Leaked Whatsapp Chat Between A Nigerian Wife & Side Chic / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betrayal! How Do I Come Out Of This Messy Marriage When A Child Is Involved? by Rabbi4real: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2021
ADVICE NEEDED

Please hide my identity.

I got married to a man with a kid but the kid was with the mother. Before I got married to him, I made enquiries and it was true that they divorced. The lady's dad brought back the things that holds a marriage to the guys family that he doesn't want him to be his inlaw again due to some problems between the guy and the lady. The lady also refused to come back to the marriage after several attempts by church leaders. She even went ahead and took confession with the priest and was taking communion.

I was then convinced that the guy was single and got married to him but I told that any day the lady will come back into the marriage, I will leave him that particular day. But he promised me it will never happen in front of my people and his people.
After the traditional wedding, I asked him to let us bless our marriage in a simple manner (after morning mass) and he said he will do but never did.

I also decided to protect myself from....

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/02/21635/

1 Share

Re: Betrayal! How Do I Come Out Of This Messy Marriage When A Child Is Involved? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
just write fiction next time abeg
Re: Betrayal! How Do I Come Out Of This Messy Marriage When A Child Is Involved? by UncleKoboko: 1:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
This one dey find traffic.

Click make I bend.
Re: Betrayal! How Do I Come Out Of This Messy Marriage When A Child Is Involved? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
grin
Re: Betrayal! How Do I Come Out Of This Messy Marriage When A Child Is Involved? by Rabbi4real: 8:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

You Can NEVER Fully Understand Nigerian Women So STOP Trying To Understand Them / Dating Your Ex / The Main Reason Most Naija Guys Are Rejected By Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.