Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's (33802 Views)

Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo / Her First Child Belongs To My Friend! Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Dexy4yah(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2023
I dated this lady for few years... doing our courtship we had unprotected sex.
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.
She said her conscience has been disturbing her that's why she opened up to me.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.
She has a loving husband and she is blessed with three kids aside the boy.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.

(Women can keep secret sha)
Please i hope i did the right thing??

40 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is how some foolish parents ruin the life of their child . There are consequences of answering a name that is not truly yours, it mostly affect the progress of a child especially if the true identity is hidden somewhere. Stop doing things that affects the life of the innocent seeds you brought to life, if you can't keep wealth for them to inherit please don't keep curse/hardship trials and tribulations for them by your stupid actions.

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by vastolord4(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
Jesus

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by IyaTola: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
angry

1. Do a DNA 🧬 test to be sure it your son
2. It possible you are doing well and she been monitoring to your via social media
3. You both are irresponsible because ordinary =N=100 would have solved the issue
Advice to men
Do all the necessary test on your wife-to-be because I can count 15 of my girlfriends who transferred the child of their ex to their partners or husband.

In other news, are you jobless?
Are you unemployed?
Are you underemployed?
Do you need a change of job? If the answer is yes join Lara WhatsApp Jobs group +234 816 475 0540

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Klington: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
cool

It's very complicated.

But i think i like her submission that when the boy clocks 22, she will open up to him irrespective of the consequence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by MykellOni(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Hmmm, this matter loud o...
Chai! Fear woman... Omo! Fear woman, believe me there are more men raising other men's children in this country... That gender ehn, e get as their brain be walahi
*Modified
Lol! I can't believe I also fell for this....
U didn't hear from her for 13years, and now that she contacted you, the boy is jz 8years old. Lol! How na broda? How?
That's why I always need my two bottles before reading any story on this forum. If to say I never take two bottles now na so my eye for never clear like this ooo. I go jz dey believe any mumu thing wey I see. Alaye cook another one.....

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by HeadNigga: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is every man's nightmare. But if my wife does this and I discover it, even if we have been married for 40 years she will pack and go.

PS: story seems fake. You haven't seen the girl that you got pregnant for the past 13 years but the love child is 8 years old. Not logical at all.

246 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by MrsTwrite(f): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
She kept that secret for 8 good years, this gender Sha....

It's better you both tell the truth because keeping it till the boy gets to 22 is a foolish idea, he will be traumatized, he needs to know his real dada.
As for her marriage it might end or not.

The earlier the better!

2 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Agbadocassava: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
This story is Obi’s story, a man with two fathers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Lorayne(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
This is super story.....

16 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Beverlyjean(f): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Pocahontas
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Una 2 no well
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Ishilove: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
But people can do rubbish shaaaaa
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
grin

Wahala....
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by PieceOfPeace: 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Eleyi gbenutan o 😳
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Obierika(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fake story!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ojun50(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fear V shape
Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Draw closer Op, let me slap that kulikuli head of yours.

No matter how nyash make yanga, leg go still first am enter house.

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Emma09(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
A bastard child will somehow look for his biological father in the future. Bro, that Child us urs, go and take him and be responsible to him so u won't regret your actions in the future.

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Dshocker(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Una don come with paternity fraud again...

Pocohantas hope you are not the person, the OP is referring to grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ISellBeer: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
1 She has taken in before you left
2 She met the guy after you left
3 Maybe the guy had UNPROTECTED sex with her the very first day he saw her and she was in her window of conceiving then
4 So everything happend within 40 weeks and the guy I sooooo dumb not to see everything

I don't believe this but it's FINE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by vastolord4(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
The way karma will play you people eeh.. innocent man husband and innocent kid awaiting terrible heart break! Thank heavens man isn't God.. if not, your 2 eyes will turn to deeq..

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I dated this lady for few years... doing our courtship we had unprotected sex.
I later relocated to another state because of my studies....that's how the relationship died.

She later got married

After about 13years of not hearing from eachother....one day my phone rang and behold she was the one...she called to tell me a secret...she said her first child is mine and not her husband's.
That doing our courtship she took in, she tried to abort it but it didn't work out for her, she didn't tell me about it because she knew that i was not ready to father a child at that time.

It was at that moment that she met this guy who is now her husband...the guy hasten everything and got married to her...she made him believe that the pregnancy is his own whereas that's was not the true...the boy is 8years old now.
She said her conscience has been disturbing her that's why she opened up to me.

I told her never to let the husband know about it and let the child be the husband's own....let her just forget everything about me being the father of the child so that her marriage won't crumble.
She has a loving husband and she is blessed with three kids aside the boy.

But she made one comment that when the boy reach 22years she will tell him who his real father is....she insisted. But am against it, i told her not to try it because if she end up telling the boy about it there is every possibility that the husband will end up knowing about it and i wonder how he is going to react towards it.
(Women can keep secret sha)
Please i hope i did the right thing??

although this is a nice NOLLY SUPERSTORY, your answer is as foolish as this woman.... now put yourself in this HUSBAND's shoes, and if YOU were raising that bastard child, is that really what you would want people to do?! or better yet, if you were that bastard child being raised by some yeye person, is that what you would want for your life?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by oluwaseyi0: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
don't be surprise if the child turns out not to be yours either

if at any point in the future she want to go public with the child been yours request for DNA

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Beverlyjean(f): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
IconicR:
This is how some foolish parents ruin the life of their child . There are consequences of answering a name that is not truly yours, it mostly affect the progress of a child especially if the true identity is hidden somewhere. Stop doing things that affects the life of the innocent seeds you brought to life, if you can't keep wealth for them to inherit please don't keep curse/hardship trials and tribulations for them by your stupid actions.

Don't say parents.. say some women...say it as it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by jeff1607(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fear woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Austus2011(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Woman and secret

1 Like

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by gaby(m): 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
Since bored kids have officially taken over the forum to be creating senseless and needless threads, we co help una.

You lost contact with her 13 years ago, yet, your imaginary kid is only 8 years old.

Shebi your brain still dey leak abi?

The illiterate mods in charge of the forum are a huge disgrace to real moderators.

What a shame.

This is exactly how Nigeria is being run.

Incompetence over competence.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by megamank(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Why postponing the evil days? U just told her not to open this up because you are not man enough to handle the situation. She need to handle this now by speaking out about it. She never committed adultery but lied about her pregnancy to her husband back then.
Speaking out about this while the boy and situation is still young will enable all parties deal with it now. It will be more disastrous and painful if her husband fathers the boy till adulthood and finds out that the boy is not his son and the son will be emotionally bitter about this if he is told when he is older.
If the husband really loves his family he will forgive her lies and move on with his wife and other kids knowing fully well it was his fault not been sharp enough to detect some irregularities during pregnancy, child birth and growth.
The issue now is you… are you ready to man up and face the result of your long time ago 5min enjoyment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by Edipet(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
Every man should conduct DNA on their first child. It's very important. You can conduct on the second too because she might still be loving her sex at the time she got pregnant for the second

3 Likes

Re: Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's by ozo13(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2023
I fear who no fear this type of women oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant / Man Blocks Girlfriend On All Platforms After She Got Piercing Against His Wish / Lady In Tears After Her Soldier Boyfriend Proposed To Her At Bayero University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.