Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) (78993 Views)

Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
wow dope babe...
that bro too get eye oo...
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by omofranyoung(m): 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:
This Emeka Ike hasn't still learned how to dress.

He still wore sweater, then suit inside the pull over.

Check his sleeves.

Secondly, he used black celotape to hold the hinges of his sunglasses.

Thirdly, there is sth different in the hips of his wife in both pictures. One is doing Chinua Achebe.

Lastly, wife doesn't have a little finger on her right hand.

Wetin be ur problem
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 7:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
EBMedia:
'Thank You For The Peace' - Veteran Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Celebrates His South African wife, Yolanda On Her Birthday

Veteran Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has taken to his Instagram handle to celebrate his South African wife, Yolanda on her birthday, IgbereTV reports.

The actor shared a series of photos of his wife and thanked her for bringing peace to his life.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKyQt1uB3F7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Emeka Ike is a simp, I could remember him crying when his former wife divorced him in his words “I can’t believe I’m divorce, every time I cried , I can’t believe she left me” I have to leave my house and business in lagos and come to Abuja

and when asked if he would remarry again he claimed ‘No I am a Christian, Christian don’t divorce and remarry’

Mumu man now claiming he had peace. Those film he acted have gotten into his head

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by mrnelsono(m): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
the wife is beautiful, woman have showed him pepper sha
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Equation89(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

Thirdly, there is sth different in the hips of his wife in both pictures. One is doing Chinua Achebe.

Help yourself by getting a good reading glass so you can see well.

And if your phone can not zoom pictures, please get another phone and stop using Nokia torch phone with button to login Nairaland.

You see how you voluntarily disgraced yourself by telling us you are using an analog phone.

Please help yourself.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
These so called celebrity.....i don't know why it is so easy for them to change WOMEN like WRAPPERA...Tufiakwa!

Nigeian sisi eko yesterday......South African Olosho today.....and canadian dog tomorrow....na waa..ooooo!!

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Emeka ike Andes wife

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2021
South African women are mostly jobless prostitutes with big butts. Not big deal. Oh! and they drink alot of Castel beer, Savana beer, black label beer or Hunters gold beer. Oh! I forgot they smoke alota weed too. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The young man had to flee away from Nigerian women..

Lol.. what's wrong with 9ja babes??

I hear that most SA girls are lazy to work but if dem use their ikebe handle you eh, you go forget where you come from.

And our 9ja guys there sabi spend and the collobi SA babes pass SA guys.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2021
naijadrivablog:

I hear that most SA girls are lazy to work but if dem use their ikebe handle you eh, you go forget where you come from.

And our 9ja guys there sabi spend and the collobi SA babes pass SA guys.
True talk, they are also lazy in bed, smokes alot of weed and drinks alota beer.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mcslize: 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
southniyikaye:
going by what's obtainable in Nigerian relationships, if na Thailand or Philippines I go for marry get rest of mind, I no go mind o.. Make person free or these conscienceless and soulless girls wey dey this country.
Imagine a boyfriend told his girlfriend he had an accident and the only thing the girl could say is, "sorry o" she didn't even call to check up on him for 5days

That's serious. Chaiiii some ladies are heartless. Just sorry o for an issue as terrible as accident, it's only sorry o she said.

That lady don't have conscience I swear.

That's how I also told one babe could you believe my phone was stolen today at gun point?

Guess the reply.

The morøn said k . She couldn't even say the OK in full.

I carry my legs and hands for our Naija girls.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nothing interesting about SA women, because 99% of them are unfaithful, drinks and smokes a lot.
Try Introduce your babe to ur guy today and next day they ar lashing.. I'm coming home to marry biko,I no get strength here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
It’s nice to see he finally got peace of mind even if outside the country.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Hip hop.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by prophetfire: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

Monitoring spirit. Onyoo, ofu!
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chai.
The man said, thank you for the PEACE.

It is well.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by youngmartha: 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dotunking01:

Please beware of this criminal on nairaland or any other platform claiming to be selling data. He gets your money and blocks you
Name: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi
Bank Name: Access Bank
Phone No: 07048305795
I was scammed by him
Beware! Beware!! Beware!!
Tabbaz
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by linearity: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

You too dey over analyze, e bi like say for real life, you dey find trouble well well sha!

In any case, I couldn’t confirm your cello tape on sunglasses comment, but you are wrong on the wife life finger commentary.

She have one, look more closely, her nails from her little finger is underneath the phone.

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by chatinent: 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
These men's got time to be checking my analysis.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Shormiey(m): 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
Womanizer:

How did you conclude that she doesn't have a little finger on her right hand?

Are you blind? undecided
He is super blind ....
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by GodBless67: 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
pusapou:
ok
Just okay?
undecided cry crysobbing
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dotunking01:

Please beware of this criminal on nairaland or any other platform claiming to be selling data. He gets your money and blocks you
I was scammed by him

I have seen this name countless times on Nairaland. Can't something be done to get this guy arrested?
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

with this your comment now i knew why rich people hate poor people ,what wrong now with his dressing?you don't see nothing to hate on you came for his dressing
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dotunking01:

I was scammed by him

What's his moniker?
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by MSGAMBLE9: 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2021
Komu1048:

Emeka Ike is a simp, I could remember him crying when his former wife divorced him in his words “I can’t believe I’m divorce, every time I cried , I can’t believe she left me” I have to leave my house and business in lagos and come to Abuja

and when asked if he would remarry again he claimed ‘No I am a Christian, Christian don’t divorce and remarry’

Mumu man now claiming he had peace. Those film he acted have gotten into his head
dont blame him, most igbo men are like you described.

They worship their woman.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by ZooOga: 9:23pm On Feb 02, 2021
dear beloved 9ja babes....pls don't be selfish, greedy, materialistic, and a pain in the spirit to deal with.
follow the blueprint of SA queens. wink

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by na2016: 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

Are you so useless and jobless??
Contact me so I cam help ur life with some coding lessons to keep u busy
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Old age don come for this man.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by bewla(m): 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

eyin wo yan
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by nkiliuzo(m): 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
why are south African women blessed with hips like this, I need one urgently
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Charx122: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
chatinent:

Check his sleeves.

Is pretty cold where he is..Everyone has the right to dress the way they want to ,His wife isn't complaining..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Simi And Adekunle Gold Welcome Baby In US / Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.