Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) (78992 Views)

Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Epistle upon epistle doesn't change the fact that you're still stupid
Thank you! Anything else? grin People like you in South Africa i fed, clothed and sheltered because they were homeless and had nothing. for a sniff of coke they would do anything. I felt sorry for them, this is why white people still enslaves you people. Nigerians marrying your hoes, thank God for Nigerians men who are marrying your hoes and looking after them.

You people were so intelligent white people enslaved you people for years, raped and killed millions of your mothers, children and still raping and killing South africans, wiped out thousands of you people with HIV. I feel sorry for you people, I am very sure you are HIV positive.
Half of south african men/women are drunks, junkies and a thieves. I know, co's I sold them the drugs. grin you were probarbly one of my junkies, if not your mother, sister or brother must have being one of my junkies.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I mean ..listen to this LMFAO grin grin how much is most? 75% ? 80? Can a whole country have a population of streetwalkers> grin grin you are dumb asf
you are wellcomed, thank you! Any more insults? I told you insults doesn't bother me. grin you obviously don't get it. It is a faceless forum, so you can say what you like and dish out insults how you like. i used to punch people like you in the face, stick screwdriver into their anus in SA or run them over with my car for stealing from me.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by yummy001: 12:51am On Feb 04, 2021
Dotunking01:

Please beware of this criminal on nairaland or any other platform claiming to be selling data. He gets your money and blocks you
Name: Asomugha Onyebuchi Ifeanyi
Bank Name: Access Bank
Phone No: 07048305795
I was scammed by him
Beware! Beware!! Beware!!

If the money is much, there are steps you can actually take to recover your money since he has a single BVN that links ALL his current and yet to be opened bank accounts in Nigeria. If taken, he won't be to transact business with any bank in Nigeria again unless he refunds your money.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2021
gypsey:
Thank you! Anything else? grin [b]People like you in South Africa i fed, clothed and sheltered [/b]because they were homeless and had nothing. for a sniff of coke they would do anything. I felt sorry for them, this is why white people still enslaves you people. Nigerians marrying your hoes, thank God for Nigerians men who are marrying your hoes and looking after them.

You people were so intelligent white people enslaved you people for years, raped and killed millions of your mothers, children and still raping and killing South africans, wiped out thousands of you people with HIV. I feel sorry for you people, I am very sure you are HIV positive.
Half of south african men/women are drunks, junkies and a thieves. I know, co's I sold them the drugs. grin you were probarbly one of my junkies, if not your mother, sister or brother must have being one of my junkies.
Clothe and shelter your people first since you're the poverty capital of the world
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2021
gypsey:
you are wellcomed, thank you! Any more insults? I told you insults doesn't bother me. grin you obviously don't get it. It is a faceless forum, so you can say what you like and dish out insults how you like. i used to punch people like you in the face, stick screwdriver into their anus in SA or run them over with my car for stealing from me.
It's not an insult , it's a fact..you are terribly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
It's not an insult , it's a fact..you are terribly stupid.
Okay, you are wellcomed. cheesy try a different word other than stupid, it seems that it is the only word you know. You keep repeating it over and over.

I may be stupid but i am not the one enslaved by white people, black south Africans are so dumb and stupid Indians and white people still runs your country, they own everything in SA use you people as maids, drivers and house helps, they live in nice big houses in clean areas and left you people in the streets homeless and drugged up with crack cocaines and Umquomboti grin i feel sorry for you people. Thank God for Emeka Ike and other Nigerians who are rescuing you people from poverty. You should be very grateful rather than dishing out insults grin

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Clothe and shelter your people first since you're the poverty capital of the world
This time you didn't call me stupid. undecided I wonder, because you know I am right. grin

And oh! I do cloth and shelter my own people also.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
gypsey:
Okay, you are wellcomed. cheesy try a different word other than stupid, it seems that it is the only word you know. You keep repeating it over and over.

I may be stupid but i am not the one enslaved by white people, black south Africans are so dumb and stupid Indians and white people still runs your country, they own everything in SA use you people as maids, drivers and house helps, they live in nice big houses in clean areas and left you people in the streets homeless and drugged up with crack cocaines and Umquomboti grin i feel sorry for you people. Thank God for Emeka Ike and other Nigerians who are rescuing you people from poverty. You should be very grateful rather than dishing out insults grin
Oh yes you are stupid, whenever I see your name you are either yapping something stupid about SA, your obsession with my country is unbelievable!
I
Enslave by white people? LMFAO! You come from a country of which is supposedly the biggest economy in Africa and yet your country resembles a cesspit where poverty rules the day, with no infrastructure, no proper roads, water, electricity etc and you're clamining superiority over us!? Ha ha! We might be slaves of your beloved white people but you are slaves of Tinubu, Buhari and Co, you can't even stand up to your shhity govt choosing to flee to working, saner countries to be nuisances because you can't even build yours. The ANC has ruled for 25 years and yet has achieved much much more than you ever had in your sixty years of indipendence.

There are black maids, drivers guards, househelps etc and there are also black professors, lawyers, accountants, actors, chefs, doctors, teachers, psychologists, pilots etc ...mention them too! Or they don't exist? How come is the black middle class the biggest then?Do you even understand what running the country means? Lol. Isn't the government supposedly be running the country? Last time I checked, our govt was 80% black! Understand what "running" the country means before aping what your other clueless brothers are singing.

Spare me about "big houses" I live in one too! The whole village of Venda in Limpopo has mansions that make your elite places look poor! So please...

Psst! Nobody drinks Umqombothi unless it's elders in villages or in traditional ceremonies. Your scant knowledge of the country you're so obsessed about is showing again...

Lol, ..it's actually your Emeka that should be grateful...he scored a proper chick, he's lucky ..he would have been stuck over there with your bleaching sheboons.

Rescue who? We aren't exactly the ones drowning in oceans trying to flee our country are we?

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by soilsista(f): 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
She's South African of course, comes with the package cool
Hey! O sale gona?! Ngwaga o mo fya hle cheesy
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Oh yes you are stupid, whenever I see your name you are either yapping something stupid about SA, your obsession with my country is unbelievable!
I
Enslave by white people? LMFAO! You come from a country of which is supposedly the biggest economy in Africa and yet your country resembles a cesspit where poverty rules the day, with no infrastructure, no proper roads, water, electricity etc and you're clamining superiority over us!? Ha ha! We might be slaves of your beloved white people but you are slaves of Tinubu, Buhari and Co, you can't even stand up to your shhity govt choosing to flee to working, saner countries to be nuisances because you can't even build yours. The ANC has ruled for 25 years and yet has achieved much much more than you ever had in your sixty years of indipendence.

There are black maids, drivers guards, househelps etc and there are also black professors, lawyers, accountants, actors, chefs, doctors, teachers, psychologists, pilots etc ...mention them too! Or they don't exist? How come is the black middle class the biggest then?Do you even understand what running the country means? Lol. Isn't the government supposedly be running the country? Last time I checked, our govt was 80% black! Understand what "running" the country means before aping what your other clueless brothers are singing.

Spare me about "big houses" I live in one too! The whole village of Venda in Limpopo has mansions that make your elite places look poor! So please...

Psst! Nobody drinks Umqombothi unless it's elders in villages or in traditional ceremonies. Your scant knowledge of the country you're so obsessed about is showing again...

Lol, ..it's actually your Emeka that should be grateful...he scored a proper chick, he's lucky ..he would have been stuck over there with your bleaching sheboons.

Rescue who? We aren't exactly the ones drowning in oceans trying to flee our country are we?
Yea, I am stupid yet you keep stalking my name and noticing my yappings about SA, grin

Yes! White people enslaved south africans and still using them as slaves today.

Which country in Africa did i come from? Mate! I was born in England. undecided Yes! my parents came from nigeria. If you have a problem with Nigeria direct them to Nigerian who live in Nigeria, I have never lived in Nigeria. I don't live in Nigeria, though I know that Nigeria rescued you people from the hands of your slave masters, without Nigeria SA would not be in existence.

You are right, white people don't run SA they own SA. In the few years i lived in SA i never met a black proffessors, lawyers, doctors, pilots and all the others you mentioned co's there are none. I only met lots of black Junkies and few white junkies.

Me obsessed with SA? Yea right! grin I only came across south africa through my uncle who owned a business there years ago whom i lived with for few years. my uncle who you xenophobic thieving murderers murdered for being richer than you people and owning a house in SA. as if it was his fault you lots are homeless poor and jobless.

Yes, i have scant knowledge of south afrca, i am only telling my experiences.

You should be grateful to Emeka Ike and all other good hearted Nigerians who are rescuing your women and men from poverty.

Yes, Nigerians may be drowning because they are brave enough to leave their country to Europe, unlike South africans who never bother to leave their country rather they would stay in south africa, lazying about drinking and sniffing coke,attacking and killing their fellow black foreigners in South africa accusing them of taking their women, living in Nice houses, wearing expensive cloths and driving expensive cars. You bloody xenophobs. While white people and Indians are the real foreigners in south africa and you people are licking their butts instead.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
Mcslize:

That's serious. Chaiiii some ladies are heartless. Just sorry o for an issue as terrible as accident, it's only sorry o she said.

That lady don't have conscience I swear.

That's how I also told one babe could you believe my phone was stolen today at gun point?

Guess the reply.

The morøn said k . She couldn't even say the OK in full.

I carry my legs and hands for our Naija girls.
Mad oo
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by mosdii(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2021
illicit:
mosdii....

Nigeria Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 5:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
What's ur name,full name?u know their are too many scammers,we don't know who is saying the truth or lying...
Barbedwire:

I'm sorry for bothering you ma. Forgive me. I won't lie to you but pls I need your financial assistance no matter how little. To God Almighty somebody bought food for me yesterday and I've not eaten today. I don't have anything on me as I've been out of work for long ma. I just don't know I'll live through today. How I wish I could show you proof I ain't lying. Ma pls save me. I'm really sorry for disturbing you ma.
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
Please don't be angry, screenshot ur account balance to me pls.u can hide ur essential details.quote author=Barbedwire post=99132378][/quote]
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
[But you already have 10k,in ur account,how am having a feeling u want to use my details to scam me.uote author=Barbedwire post=99133234][/quote]
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
[I sent u 3500,use it to go to market,buy foodstuffs and cook,use 500 for ur transport to ATM.pos manage it.take care and good night.ote author=Barbedwire post=99134008]
[/quote]
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Mandela27: 11:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The young man had to flee away from Nigerian women..

Lol.. what's wrong with 9ja babes??
so u never still know say everything is wrong with 9ja women
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 9:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
How old is she
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by NoGirlfriend: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2021
onecoder:
I need a South African woman grin
cos of nyash abi?
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by Inception(m): 11:15am On Nov 12, 2021
gypsey:

Shet grin
Guy abeg give it to him small small an shocked
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by tiwaz(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) by jaiyeorie: 11:06am On Nov 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nJGRgCaDVw
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vs Falz Voice promo tour Dare Waje, Fenty bedding,Ashluxe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs / Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Tiwa Savage Giving LAP Dance While Still Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.