Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

What Is The Best Way To Propose In This Present Time Without Embarrassment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Propose In This Present Time Without Embarrassment (483 Views)

Loan Apps That Give You Loans Without Embarrassment / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Best Way To Propose In This Present Time Without Embarrassment by OfficialGaGa(m): 10:46am On Feb 25, 2021
Hey guys...

So no long stories here... we have all seen the videos.. lots of videos on social media, of guys been rejected, crushed, heartbroken, disgraced, shouted at, humiliated and embarrassed in public during proposals to the same people they feel they are in love with...

So now what is the best way to propose to avoid all these nonsense... cause the kind of men we have these days don't learn... almost every week a video surfaces of a man been rejected on the "altar of love"...

these SIMPle men think love must be shown and displayed with a big, grand expression.. blame Hollywood movies for that..

Well as for me, to hell with public proposal, just do it privately.. if she gree.. e good... if she nor gree, take ur L and moveeee...

Guys, what do u think?

Public? private? or no proposal at all.... just give her belle n move in.... lol

Lalasticalala
Re: What Is The Best Way To Propose In This Present Time Without Embarrassment by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2021
chat her up or call her and let her know

if na yes we go know
avoid unnecessary embarrassment
Re: What Is The Best Way To Propose In This Present Time Without Embarrassment by blinking001(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2021
Propose to women who love you not those you love and you'll be fine...I'm too private to make my dealings public especially when it has to with the opposite sex...propose to her in your house.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Propose In This Present Time Without Embarrassment by OfficialGaGa(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2021
blinking001:
Propose to women who love you not those you love and you'll be fine...I'm too private to make my dealings public especially when it has to with the opposite sex...propose to her in your house.

correct my brother... esp Naija girls
Re: What Is The Best Way To Propose In This Present Time Without Embarrassment by suffering: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Run it privately, end of story. The best I heard was when the man and woman stayed so long that he turned around one day and asked her to marry him. She said "sure" and true to form they married a month later.

Shooting Shot As Woman - E Dey Okay? / Weird Reasons U Lovers Broke Up / Is A Straight Forward Woman A Myth In Nigeria?