Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level (2569 Views)

I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic) / My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by obinnazy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Well I dnt really know you, but from your pix, I think you are reserved... God bless you..

0043787870.. unity bank

Boniface obinna
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
As I dey read comment's I just dey laugh. people dey hungry for this country o.
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Tony142: 10:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Casalindal:
Hello guys how are you all doing?
Well I thought to drop this here with you guys lol... I have been busy enjoying my husband “money rolling my eyes” yes I said it my husband money choke on that loooooooool

It been a minute. Hope you all didn’t miss me that much?? Well will be giving out 5k to 20 people tomorrow. All you need do, tell me what you love most about cassalinda? Will pick from the comment section.

NB: if you have ever insulted me please don’t bother

I Love your pussy, the last time we did it, it was so...
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Proton99: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
Neck yourself
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Your husband is in for a rough life
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by CalmElder(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
See as akants dey drop left and right like rain grin grin grin
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by EaglesEyes1(m): 1:22am On Feb 03, 2021
U r here showing pics from a private plane u tink nobody has flown before abi but u forgot to post pictures of where u cry some nights cuz ur husband as u claim is banging anoda lady elsewhere. U don sit down for inside private jet that is still parked at the hangar we won't hear word. let me c if u can give that money.
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Casalindal(f): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2021
EaglesEyes1:
U r here showing pics from a private plane u tink nobody has flown before abi but u forgot to post pictures of where u cry some nights cuz ur husband as u claim is banging anoda lady elsewhere. U don sit down for inside private jet that is still parked at the hangar we won't hear word. let me c if u can give that money.

Pele ooooo eagleseyes
Well I’m not one who don’t share both happy and sad moments of my life.. I don’t hide anything I spill out all the tea sorry. Follow my thread and you will my sad moments
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:44am On Feb 03, 2021
tyup:

You guys dey fall hand sha so y'all don't know ur a clout chasing tool. keep it up undecided

Watin concern them, you go give them free 5K? Actions comes with consequences, so let them enjoy if she makes do on her promise.
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 03, 2021
emeraldvee:

I would say I love your vibes , courage, beauty, taste for luxury, etc
You're such a beautiful woman
This simping is in a different level. Btw, who has confirmed the transfer?
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:54am On Feb 03, 2021
Casalindal:

Pele ooooo eagleseyes
Well I’m not one who don’t share both happy and sad moments of my life.. I don’t hide anything I spill out all the tea sorry. Follow my thread and you will my sad moments

Yea it's quite understandable why you do what you do, but I think certain things should be left unsaid, especially your private life. E get why

You may not have a confidant, true friends or someone to lean on during those tough times and the only way to ventilate yourself is to pour out on a forum, it's cool but keep sensitive parts out. Again E get why

I could see that you have a good heart, but being sincere or well meaning is not the seed for certain kinds of great and good results, you must know what to do.

Check this out. https://www.nairaland.com/6359885/balanced-living-system-making-life
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by JOACHINpedro: 2:27am On Feb 03, 2021
Casalindal:
Well I thought to drop this here with you guys lol... I have been busy enjoying my husband “money rolling my eyes” yes I said it my husband money choke on that loooooooool

It been a minute. Hope you all didn’t miss me that much?? Well will be giving out 5k to 20 people tomorrow. All you need do, tell me what you love most about cassalinda? Will pick from the comment section.

You chose to live my conviction in Life, that...

'Happiness is a personal decision' grin
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by FFF241: 8:43am On Feb 03, 2021
I don’t know how I landed here, I guess the part of the topic that says “I’m not on anyone’s level” caught my attention.

I was one once told that it’s only a child that will say that his father’s farm is the biggest in whole school.
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Mhimi007(m): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2021
I jus deyy obsrvvvvee
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by jaywon442: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Cassalinda might be sometimes deceiving
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Bigbright7(m): 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
Aswear money fit you.
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by mascot345: 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
0055174027 Union Bank. iboko Solomon nnanna
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by saintgp(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Casalindal:

I admire your confidence nay courage, for despite being slated you still don't let it weigh you down.

Effiong Godspower
Union Bank
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by jawalis(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
You guys should leave this lady alone. She’s been here sometimes even asking for help. She doesn’t fake whatever she does here. Casalindal is a one of those few members who is real here on Nairaland. I may not be able to quote that thread but I could remember a thread where she was down and need help, she said it openly and admitted to all her errors. I read one too about relationships by her, so let her enjoy whatever life and luck brings to her.
I don’t need your money though.
And I’m not proud. I’m a broke guy at it.
Pls enjoy your new luck and help people if you can.
Love you Linda

1 Like

Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Efechy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
0773603897, Access. If d opportunity is still open
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Jessepaid(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
slashycee:
I just like u for been u, u live ur life not minding what other people have to say about it, keep it up and enjoy ur life....
uche chibueze
Ecobank
Tf is wrong with you?..

you better cut off your dick and grow a pussy once and for all
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by slashycee(m): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jessepaid:
Tf is wrong with you?..

you better cut off your dick and grow a pussy once and for all
u r such a stupid bastard, attention seeker,who mentioned u idiot,guy troway.........
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by SweetiliciousD: 3:30am On Mar 28, 2021
slashycee:
I just like u for been u, u live ur life not minding what other people have to say about it, keep it up and enjoy ur life....
uche chibueze
Ecobank

Real men hustle for fortune, not crumbs.

I don't blame the OP, she is out to ridicule the hunger caused by poor orientation in the land.

"A dollar earned is of far more value than five found'".. ... Abraham Lincoln.

1 Like

Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Fergal: 7:13am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Israel6767: 7:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Israel6767: 7:40am On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Jack005(m): 7:47am On Mar 28, 2021
Israel6767:

Happy Sunday Casalindal. I just joined Nl to post this. You are an amazing woman, you are beautiful and strong. I must say not all men are as strong as you, that I admire a lot. I have been a visitor here for years and I have watched you over time, I must say I admire your strength. Enjoy your getaway and do not let the words and haters get to you, that I am certain you won't. Happy Sunday once again.

First Bank
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by Handsnigga: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Hmmmm..despite being a nairalander for not less than 9 years using different accounts, I have not come across Casalindal...but all I know is Nobody can please everybody, just live your life the way it pleases you and care less what others have to say. Casalindal, ride on!
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by habsydiamond(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Truth be told... The picture on ur profile looks different to this one... Just saying thou
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by wumi2017(f): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal my darling Sis,,, happy Sunday
Re: My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level by bigjackass: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coming To Nigeria Eddie Murphy Inspired / Am I A Bad Girlfriend For Not Making A Sacrifice? / Can You Invite Him To Your Birthday Party?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.