Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,086 members, 7,957,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (21044 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
UPDATE

I wrote that you must have a steady source of income before you DM me.
But now, you have to be RICH.
"Born again and rich."
Sounds great tongue

Rich believers, DM me please grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Sixfeetbelle: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

grin cheesy

You are really doing good, I would have been so disappointed if you didn't fly this kite of me looking for d **** I know you all on Nairaland very well, same old punchlines, same tricks.

Don't get busy with ya life, keep it up wink

As in same old, same old. Tufiakwa to idiocy.

It's like a bunch of useless bots programmed by the same developer. If they are not calling you simp, they're saying you're striving to get the pvssy as if pvsssy is gold.
Re: by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

As in same old, same old. Tufiakwa to idiocy.

It's like a bunch of useless bots programmed by the same developer. If they are not calling you simp, they're saying you're striving to get the pvssy as if pvsssy is gold.
grin grin
Re: by Collegelove: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
Shut up you miserable liar.
The screenshot below contains post you made from your first moniker you deactivated.
In the posts you clearly stated you're a sickler, the internet never forgets
Cc ninejaywon
Ikillbrokehoes
Fattprince
Humilitypays
Firstnebo
Collegelove
Don't mind her. Let her continue to waffle on. I know her type. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Sixfeetbelle: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:
grin grin

It may sound funny but It's not humorous to me again. It's actually nauseating. lipsrsealed embarassed

Grown men that will one day be called head of home speaking as if they're under some sort of manipulation. According to them: All women are boreholes and evening newspapers, all men are simps who crave for the pvssy by praising women, yet in real life, they're the ones who can't seem to get over an ex that cheated on them.

The people they term simps got over a lot of heartbreaks and betrayals and learnt to be happy but these ones will hold onto that pain and refuse to heal and move on.

4 Likes

Re: by Collegelove: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
my ex was fuccking my HOD raw without Contraceptives, risking me to STDS, thankfully then I never slept with her yet though she was pressurizing me for raw sex meaning she probably and deliberately wanted to infect me. I got hold of their chats when I hacked her Facebook account, I screenshot them and saved their lewd chats oh my phone.
When I ghosted and dumped her she now blackmailed me, lied to her friends how I duped and cheated on her and how she had sworn naked to curse me, I simply went to her Facebook timeline and tagged her with the old useless HOD and uploaded their dirty chats to Facebook.
Omo see casting that year ehn.
Hahahaha. Bad guy!!

Also, she was probably on ovulation and wanted you to get her pregnant. She was so desperate to trap you. cheesy

No woman can trap me. Not even my sister's friends.

That's why I cannot have sex with a woman without protection. I even wear double condom because bitches aren't royal and I have enjoyed a lot of fine girls cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
scofield114:
love you your mouth will be so good for svcking my dck but unfortunately im jobless
chai
cheesy nairaland and savages mehn see finishing.
Chii59 right now must be having a sleepless night.
Abeg make una take am easy on this girl please.
Re: by SonOfUbunja: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.
You’re not a virgin and you’re asking for the bolden. You wouldn’t get it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

So? You've proven me right.
You don't have one thing to say against my person, you've be shouting SS like a mad dog.
You've insulted me ONLY on the premise of that. Abused and bullied me ONLY on the premise of that. Because if you talk of beauty, I am beautiful, highly cerebral and many more. Sickle Cell is the ONLY thing you can use to insult me. If you and I stood toe to toe in real life, you can't even handle me. I mean, look at how you type.
What next?
who told you you're beautiful?
You mean the simps who just wanna get under your pants and dump you afterwards?
You mean the underfed and malnourished pale looking lady on your dp is your definition of beauty?
Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:
Everyone, Zzor is backkkk!
Oh how I've missed you.
Where's my share of the goodies?
lol I missed you too babe,lalasticlala thought I should take a break and he did the needful, I was unintentionally derailing a thread lol
Re: by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
See as dem dy rush you,shine your eyes ooo, don't settle for less
Re: by Collegelove: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
Who is rushing her? Did I later send her a PM? Of course not.
Re: by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Collegelove:
Who is rushing her? Did I later send her a PM? Of course not.
That's because you no reach,you didn't meet any of her qualities
Re: by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
What do u ave to offer?
Re: by stevebond007(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
lol I missed you too babe,lalasticlala thought I should take a break and he did the needful, I was unintentionally derailing a thread lol

Zzor nwa!
Welcome back.
Re: by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
Aww. Lalasticlala, are you hating on my sis?
Re: by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
My mail don full dey pour. I dey fear to enter Gmail.
Re: by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
He must have used an alternate moniker to DM me. grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:
He must have used an alternate moniker to DM me. grin grin
Exactly

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

My mail don full dey pour. I dey fear to enter Gmail.
Take your time on each of them,some are not it at all

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2021
stevebond007:

Zzor nwa! Welcome back.
lol thanks 007

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

It may sound funny but It's not humorous to me again. It's actually nauseating. lipsrsealed embarassed

Grown men that will one day be called head of home speaking as if they're under some sort of manipulation. According to them: All women are boreholes and evening newspapers, all men are simps who crave for the pvssy by praising women, yet in real life, they're the ones who can't seem to get over an ex that cheated on them.

The people they term simps got over a lot of heartbreaks and betrayals and learnt to be happy but these ones will hold onto that pain and refuse to heal and move on.
Let me let you in on a little secret : There are good, RICH, deeply spiritual men on this forum. I've met a couple, I'm still meeting more. Highly cerebral people. They don't make noise, they're silent observers.
Forget these dogs, they can't bite.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
Take your time on each of them,some are not it at all
On point sis.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
who told you you're beautiful?
You mean the simps who just wanna get under your pants and dump you afterwards?
You mean the underfed and malnourished pale looking lady on your dp is your definition of beauty?
Tufiakwa
You've really moved my ministry forward with these free ads you've been doing for me.
Danke. Merci. Gracias
Re: by Collegelove: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
Hahaha. That sounds so funny. First, I am AA genotype. I possess all the qualities she's looking for in a man but her words with other people turned me off, she was a little bit rude to them and that's one of the reasons I didn't send her a PM.

A woman who is rude and insultive, will one day disgrace you in front of everyone.
Re: by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
Collegelove:
Hahaha. That sounds so funny. First, I am AA genotype. I possess all the qualities she's looking for in a man but her words with other people turned me off, she was a little bit rude to them and that's one of the reasons I didn't send her a PM.

She should keep quiet and accept some thrash been thrown at her so as to make her look good abi,that's how most of you men are easily deceived by the wrong women who are expert in pretence, real men like women who can defend themselves and only vegetable men(redpillers) loose guard encountering such women.

3 Likes

Re: by Collegelove: 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
She should keep quiet and accept some thrash been thrown at her so as to make her look good abi,that's how most of you men are easily deceived by the wrong women who are expert in pretence, real men like women who can defend themselves and only vegetable men(redpillers) loose guard encountering such women.
You don't really understand men's world! Do you know that someone could say nasty things to you just to watch your reaction?
Re: by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
Collegelove:
You don't really understand men's world! Do you know that someone could say nasty things to you just to watch your reactions?
I don't know about that but what I know is you don't have the right to judge someone based on her response to a nasty comment
Re: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
Collegelove:

A woman who is rude and insultive, will one day disgrace you in front of everyone.

Aww. Poor me, he's all I've been looking for, and I've pushed him away. embarassed embarassed
Boohoo!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: by Collegelove: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know about that but what I know is you don't have the right to judge someone based on her response to a nasty comment
Do you know why there are so many single women out there?
Re: by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
Collegelove:
Do you know why there are so many single women out there?
I don't know but we have single men too
Re: by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zzor:
I don't know but we have single men too
Zzor dear, it's all envy. They're sorely pained that despite EVERYTHING they've said, I refuse to cower in shame.
Shame is a powerful weapon of control, as you know. But you can't shame the unashamed grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Singles And Searching Forum...lets Meet. / Seun Needs A Gal. Volunteers Needed. / Whatsapp Group: Express Your Sexuality, Desires, Hook Up, Videos Etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.