Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19456 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 10:13am On Feb 04, 2021
The trolling and the abusive comments are so unnecessary, I get that we all play and crack jokes here at each other sometimes but we should learn to know when to draw the line.

She is making a serious request that will likely involve her getting married to the man of her dreams and some guys here are just making fun of everything. She isn't owing you money, she hasn't stolen any of your property, even if she has been rude to you, it's not an excuse to keep hurling insults.

Please, let her be.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:
The trolling and the abusive comments are so unnecessary, I get that we all play and crack jokes here at each other sometimes but we should learn to know when to draw the line.

She is making a serious request that will likely involve her getting married to the man of her dreams and some guys here are just making fun of everything. She isn't owing you money, she hasn't stolen any of your property, even if she has been rude to you, it's not an excuse to keep hurling insults.

Please, let her be.
Don't sweat it bro. I'm very much equal to the task.
Re: by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Jennycoolz:
Best of luck darling, but this isn't the right way to go about it
You're beautiful and I'm sure you get wooed on a daily basis , this forum is full of fakes so beware my sister
Thanks sis.

1 Like

Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

Don't sweat it bro. I'm very much equal to the task.

I know but it's getting too much haba!

I can feel the jealousy and hatred from here.
Re: by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

I know but it's getting too much haba!

I can feel the jealousy and hatred from here.
Never mind those knuckle heads.
How's your day going?
Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

Never mind those knuckle heads.
How's your day going?

grin

My day is going very well. Just don't take their comments to heart, I'm sure very soon you will have a wonderful family while some of them will still be here trolling.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

grin

My day is going very well. Just don't take their comments to heart, I'm sure very soon you will have a wonderful family while some of them will still be here trolling.
I remember telling someone here (don't know if that's you) that I'd soon be bidding "goodbye" to this forum. Nairaland has given me so much I'd remain grateful for. But then, once its time, and there's nothing one can do about it.
Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

I remember telling someone here (don't know if that's you) that I'd soon be bidding "goodbye" to this forum. Nairaland has given me so much I'd remain grateful for. But then, once its time, and there's nothing one can do about it.

That was how they bullied one Nwaanyetiti or so till she deactivated and left, please don't go anytime soon even though I know there's always a time to draw the curtains here.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

That was how they bullied one Nwaanyetiti or so till she deactivated and left, please don't go anytime soon even though I know there's always a time to draw the curtains here.
Oh no grin grin grin
No one can bully me into oblivion. Not even a thousand boys calling themselves men.
There just comes a time when you feel its time to go.
Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 10:42am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

Oh no grin grin grin
No one can bully me into oblivion. Not even a thousand boys calling themselves men.
There just comes a time when you feel its time to go.

It's fine. Take care of yourself and have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2021
@Fattprince,
There goes my toothy picture. I dare you to say one more insultive word about it. Do not think that nairaland is so anonymous. I will get you.
Re: by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

It's fine. Take care of yourself and have a nice day.
Thanks. You too smiley

1 Like

Re: by fattprince(m): 10:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:
@Fattprince,
There goes my toothy picture. I dare you to say one more insultive word about it. Do not think that nairaland is so anonymous. I will get you.

I'm sorry dear. I hate bullies, and it seems its getting to you already. Like the biblical Pilate I wash my hands off your matter........

.....in a long while cos I'm definitely coming back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 11:03am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
your genotype is SS and you're a sickler but you didn't state it in your post, you should be the one that ought to be banned for scamming people on this forum using your second moniker.
Sickle cell disease Sha

Stop this, ain't funny.
Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:07am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Stop this, ain't funny.
shut the fucck up you miserable simp and mind your business

1 Like

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2021
fattprince:

I'm sorry dear. I hate bullies, and it seems its getting to you already. Like the biblical Pilate I wash my hands off your matter........

.....in a long while cos I'm definitely coming back.
coming from someone that needed a born again boyfriend.
God is just making her expose her evil character.
Imagine threatening to locate you and harm you

2 Likes

Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
shut the fucck up you miserable simp and mind your business

grin grin

You did well, if you hadn't used the phrase "simp" I would have really been surprised.

Anyway, keep up the trolling and insults, e go clear for your eyes soon. wink

2 Likes

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:10am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

no one will miss your type.
You're actually useless on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
[s]no one will miss your type.
You're actually useless on this forum.[/s]
Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:13am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

grin grin

You did well, if you hadn't used the phrase "simp" I would have really been surprised.

she still wouldn't give you the pussy you're looking for no matter how desperate you're trying so hard to please her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

grin grin

Don't bother yourself with that low-life.
You'd be shocked at the amount of DMs I've gotten since I created this thread.
Rich, handsome, intelligent men... grin
I would envy me if I were them too tongue
Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
she still wouldn't give you the pussy you're looking for no matter how desperate you're trying so hard to please her

grin cheesy

You are really doing good, I would have been so disappointed if you didn't fly this kite of me looking for d **** I know you all on Nairaland very well, same old punchlines, same tricks.

Don't get busy with ya life, keep it up wink

2 Likes

Re: by Cerebellum: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:
Thank you smiley
That compliment is kinda of weird

Who compliments a "thick skin"?
Lol grin
Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2021
Chii59:

Don't bother yourself with that low-life.
You'd be shocked at the amount of DMs I've gotten since I created this thread.
Rich, handsome, intelligent men... grin
I would envy me if I were them too tongue

He is in pains grin

Maybe you snubbed him before grin

1 Like

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The fact is that 95% of the girls here ain't worth it, a working class lady or an independent woman won't come here looking for a man when there are alot of men in the real world that she can assess physically, this one here is just a rude troll seeking for attention, maybe she got rejected by guys offline or they used and dump her that's why she's here seeking for an online boyfriend/lover, hilarious! cheesy

no one can tell.
Justbehave:
She claimed to be a born again but is trying to conceal her ss genotype. Only fools will believe and send her pm.
Chii59:
@Fattprince,
She has already unleashed the evil in her heart.
Can you just imagine she's threatening to harm a fellow nairalander.
I'm quite sure she's a cultist
Cc ninejaywon

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Cerebellum:

That compliment is kinda of weird

Who compliments a "thick skin"?

Lol grin
grin grin I've been well prepared for all this shenanigans. I mean, if you live with boys, you'll have to be tough, cos sometimes they're mean. grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

He is in pains grin

Sifia pains grin
I get so many mentions on this forum, how many can a girl respond to? He's nothing.
You promised to call BTW
Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2021
CsRockefeller:

He is in pains grin

Snub gini?
I don't want to become a widower soon.
Sicklers don't live beyond 30.
Chii59 seek God and make your life right, let go of boyfriend issues alone.
Your priority should be God and your career.
If you like take my words if you don't like it then report me to the mods.
Sicklers hardly live beyond 30.
I lost lots of colleagues that were sicklers and haven't seen anyone that has lived up to 30+.
So prepare your life and make it right.
A word is enough for a wise

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

Snub gini?
I don't want to become a widower soon.
Sicklers don't live beyond 30.
Chii59 seek God and make your life right leave boyfriend issues alone.
Your priority should be God and your career.
If you like take my words if you don't like it then report me to the mods.
Sicklers hardly live beyond 30.
I lost lots of colleagues that were sicklers and haven't seen anyone that has lived up to 30+.
So prepare your life and make it right.
A word is enough for a wise
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.