Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19383 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
Magnoliaa, remember what you said about "red lipstick" I think you're right.
Dark red though. Very sexy, especially if you have thick lips like mine grin grin

I can't remember my exact comment. Something about it being your signature, I can remember...
I think I remember you also said it's dark red, but yeah, LOL. It's sexy. cheesy wink

@bolded, hmm. ideas. lipsrsealed

I can't believe this thread is already 20 pages. Damn. Trolls are trying, oh.

1 Like

Re: by Queenslander(f): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Look at who is talking? someone that said another person's mother is dead yesterday, you are not different from the Op of this thread, you both are all the same
ouch! Yeah, about that, he stepped on my toe,. And crossed the line when he mentioned my dad,. That hurt!! That was why I reacted the way I did,. I feel sorry him now, that's not my personality, should probably apologize to him!!
Re: by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I can't remember my exact comment. Something about it being your signature, I can remember...
I think I remember you also said it's dark red, but yeah, LOL. It's sexy. cheesy wink

@bolded, hmm. ideas. lipsrsealed

Yeah. You said something about me loving red lipstick and Taylor Swift.
My male friends go gaga over my lips especially when it's red lipstick. Though there are different shades for different skin tone.

Edited: OK I just checked Google and it says "warm skin tone" and "cool skin tone"
Bright red doesn't do the magic for me though since I belong to the former.

The first pic is cool skin tone
Second, warm skin tone
The third is neutral skin tone

When I become rich, I'd buy one lipstick per day. That's how much I love lipsticks. grin grin

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Yawns... Yet he's using an alternate moniker to DM me. grin I know these little tricks.

Na their way, o. Using alternates to kiss one's ass after yabbing with their mains. grin

1 Like

Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Queenslander:
ouch! Yeah, about that, he stepped on my toe,. And crossed the line when he mentioned my dad,. That hurt!! That was why I reacted the way I did,. I feel sorry him now, that's not my personality, should probably apologize to him!!
Okay. that's better, it's okay you have realized that you shouldn't have used such bad words on anyone.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Okay. that's better, it's okay you have realized that you shouldn't have used such bad words on anyone.
grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes mummy
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
It has been your job to be tagging me with every new Monika that pops up,meanwhile I need a gardener you can apply yeye
You lie alot this girl, tuale! I raise my hands for you! the legendary pathological liar! cheesy are you sure lie Muhammad is not your uncle? chai!

I'm also looking for a maid servant, gateman/security man in my family house in Nigeria, you can apply and also tell any of your brothers to apply, don't worry the pay is good..
grin

1 Like

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

My male friends go gaga over my lips especially when it's red lipstick.
Yeah, true, I did. That's her style.

@bolded, lmao. I can imagine how you kill them, making their heads sway. grin

Though there are different shades for different skin tone.
A bright red for very fair skinned people.
Dark red for chocolate.
And orange - red for dark.
I had no idea about this. Thanks for quick tip-lesson. cheesy I guess there's more where that came from as a fashion designer.

It seems Taylor changes hers, as in the pics below? Some shades are darker than others, and she's fairskinned.

Re: by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Yeah, true, I did. That's her style.

@bolded, lmao. I can imagine how you kill them, making their heads sway. grin

I had no idea about this. Thanks for quick tip-lesson. cheesy I guess there's more where that came from as a fashion designer.

It seems Taylor mixes hers, as in the pics below? Some shades are darker than others, and she's fairskinned.
Taylor Swift is so prettyyyyy.
I never paid her much attention till you mentioned her and lipstick in the same sentence. She's so beautiful.
Yes. I kill them softly... cheesy
Right now, Mauve is my favourite color.
Sometimes I mix it with nude.
When sunlight hits it, it looks like bright red, otherwise like dark purple.
It's exquisite!
See?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

My male friends go gaga over my lips especially when it's red lipstick. Though there are different shades for different skin tone.

Edited: OK I just checked Google and it says "warm skin tone" and "cool skin tone"

Second, warm skin tone

When I become rich, I'd buy one lipstick per day. That's how much I love lipsticks. grin grin
Haha. It's so funny how we "coincidentally" thought to bring up pictures.

Anyway, sooo, warm skin tone and cool skin tone -- are those shades of fair skin? Or skin tones that goes with the red lipstick? Why can bright red not go with the warm skin tone? I mean, if the facial structures are aligned well, I think any shade can be beautiful.

I believe you! cheesy Go make the dough and shake things up. Lemme see if I can get my hands on something. I'll share it. It's just some makeup/lipstick collection/aesthetics. I like things like that, too.

Chii59:

Taylor Swift is so prettyyyyy.
I never paid her much attention till you mentioned her and lipstick in the same sentence. She's so beautiful.
Yes. I kill them softly... cheesy
Right now, mauve is my favourite color.
Sometimes I mix it with nude.
When sunlight hits it, it looks like bright red, otherwise like dark purple.

It's exquisite!
Of course, she issss. cheesy Why do you think Hollywood guys are falling for her?

Is it the one you used in that pic on your way to church, wearing a yellow dress?
Re: by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Haha. It's so funny how we "coincidentally" thought to bring up pictures.

Anyway, sooo, warm skin tone and cool skin tone -- are those shades of fair skin? Or skin tones that goes with the red lipstick? Why can bright red not go with the warm skin tone? I mean, if the facial structures are aligned well, I think any shade can be beautiful.

I believe you! cheesy Go make the dough and shake things up. Lemme see if I can get my hands on something. I'll share it. It's just some makeup/lipstick collection/aesthetics. I like things like that, too.

Of course, she issss. cheesy Why do you think Hollywood guys are falling for her?

Is it the one you used in that pic on your way to church, wearing a yellow dress?

From your pics, I noticed that lighting plays a difference.
@bolded,Yeah. It is

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

It's exquisite!
See?
I was going to ask for pics!

Wow. O.O kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss Lovely. It sure is exquisite.
Re: by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Second, warm skin tone

How do those of us with thick lips select lipstick tones? I'm always afraid
Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Yeah.
*Beauriful.*

From your pics, I noticed that lighting plays a difference.
For Taylor's, abi?

Okayy...

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

How do those of us with thick lips select lipstick tones? I'm always afraid
Just do you sis. You'd look fab.
I have thick lips too, big teeth and all. Fits me.
Re: by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Just do you sis. You'd look fab.
I have thick lips too, big teeth and all. Fits me.
I don't want to look like a fish with big lips, you dig?
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

How big is your lips
Re: by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

You can apply foundation or concealer on the border of your lips to make it look smaller. Then use lip pencil to trace the contours and apply lipstick. That's the little I know.
Thick lips are sexy, don't mind anyone who says otherwise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

*Beauriful.*

For Taylor's, abi?

Okayy...
Yes sis. A huge difference
Re: by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

You can apply foundation or concealer on the border of your lips to make it look smaller. Then use lip pencil to trace the contours and apply lipstick. That's the little I know.
Thick lips are sexy, don't mind anyone who says otherwise.
My sister I don't have the energy for all these, which is why I rub only talcum powder in the morning and gerrout cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

My sister I don't have the energy for all these, which is why I rub only talcum powder in the morning and gerrout cheesy
Yeah with lip gloss grin. I did that combo for many years.
Re: by Ishilove: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Yeah with lip gloss grin. I did that combo for many years.
Lip gloss na only when I remember cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ishilove:

Lip gloss na only when I remember cheesy
grin
Nothing do you jare. You're on point.
Re: by Hushbingo: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Chii59:

Never.
Re: by Kalatium(m): 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The girl reeks of fakeness, fine she no fine, look at her big and wide mouth, she even looks sick, malnourished and old, it's only a blind man that will fall for that one because sane men would never ever.. cheesycheesy
Lol savage

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 21, 2021
Kalatium:

Lol savage
I see
Re: by Niece: 12:49am On Mar 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
which female moniker?
That was in 2017 in literature section under my Grandfinale2017 former moniker, back then you were still operating your other Chi59 moniker before you deactivated it.
Ikillbrokehoes I've heard you boss cool
I'm out of here.
Peace
Rule 19 Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

Myn.d44
Lala.sticlala
Se.u.n.
Domini.que
O.AM4J
Justw.ise

Rule 19 clearly violated and he deserves a lengthy ban so as to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2021
I think you have already.
hello babe
Re: by Paskalll: 8:26am On May 20, 2021
Hello, senior dating sites are very common now. Well, of course, the popularity of these sites did not come from a good life. There are simply too many lonely people in the world who stay at home because of the pandemic. Therefore, I recommend everyone to visit the review site and select the best one for dating.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.