Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19523 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by RenaissanceGuy: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
Not trying to throw stones into your rice. But....it looks like I've always seen this moniker engaged in fits of insults with some other Nairalanders again and again. Is that your own version of born again or I mistook you for someone else?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Kalatium(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.
Have few things i also need to know

First whats your genotype, then your temparament. And your hobbies?. Lastly are u genuinely born again?
Re: by Goalnaldo(m): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
I hope you can arc very well and your bedroom game is dope? If not I'll send you packing a day after our wedding sad
Re: by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kalatium:

Have few things i also need to know

First whats your genotype, then your temparament. And your hobbies?. Lastly are u genuinely born again?
I remember writing "Interested persons send me a DM."

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Not trying to throw stones into your rice. But....it looks like I've always seen this moniker engaged in fits of insults with some other Nairalanders again and again. Is that your own version of born again or I mistook you for someone else?
Go back and read where I engaged in 'fits of insults', you'd realise that I was dragged and insulted BEFORE I stood up for myself. Christianity is not tom foolery. What else do you want to say?

1 Like

Re: by Goalnaldo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
don't mind her and her likes. They will insult people online and if you ask them, they will tell you their online personality is different from who they are offline. Your Christianity should show anywhere.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
Goalnaldo:
don't mind her and her likes. They will insult people online and if you ask them, they will tell you their online personality is different from who they are offline. Your Christianity should show anywhere.
Try abusing me and you'll know that Jesus used physical violence on those who desecrated the temple. You and your ilk are the type that expect Christians to be doormats, receiving insults without a sound.

2 Likes

Re: by Goalnaldo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Try abusing me and you'll know that Jesus used physical violence on those who desecrated the temple.
lol did Jesus abuse people back when they abused and hurled insults at him?
Re: by 444croopy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
My ex called me lighting ......i would never accept the no sex thing but everything else is cool.... anyways, i can do with a smart chick for a good friend but no dating
Re: by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
Goalnaldo:
lol did Jesus abuse people back when they abused and hurled insults at him?
Who were the people he called "whitewashed sepulchres" or Herod he called "a fox"?
Get lost boy. Don't derail this thread again.

2 Likes

Re: by RenaissanceGuy: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Go back and read where I engaged in 'fits of insults', you'd realise that I was dragged and insulted BEFORE I stood up for myself. Christianity is not tom foolery. What else do you want to say?
. Not trying to be judgemental, but that's not an excuse. You can't have two personalities that are at total variance with each other, especially on the moral plane.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
. Not trying to be judgemental, but that's not an excuse. You can't have two personalities that are at total variance with each other, especially on the moral plane.
Next time I'm insulted, I'd tag you. Maybe you could wave a magic wand and make it all go away. Right?

1 Like

Re: by Goalnaldo(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Who were the people he called "whitewashed sepulchres" or Herod he called "a fox"?
Get lost boy. Don't derail this thread again.
lol you can as well call "wolves in sheep clothing" insults. You totally misunderstood the context it was used.
Re: by Twelfthman: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
I wish u Goodluck in ur search for a partner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Goalnaldo:
lol you can as well call "wolves in sheep clothing" insults. You totally misunderstood the context it was used.
I'll also remember to tag you too. Your moral compass could brighten their darkened minds and fine tune them into decent young men.

1 Like

Re: by RenaissanceGuy: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Get lost boy. Don't derail this read again.
LOL. Jesus never insulted. He used those terms to portray the kind of persons those people were: whitewashed tombs ("tombs that look beautiful on the outside, but are full of dead people", meaning hypocrisy. And the fox statement there meant that Herod would hide like a fox if He Jesus wanted to demonstrate His power.
Re: by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
Twelfthman:
I wish u Goodluck in ur search for a partner
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: by Bennysam: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnn

See advertisement cheesy

Trouble for the man who will accept no sex before marriage and later find out after the wedding that his wife has kpekus deeper than GeePee tank.

My brothers in the redpill please test run that second hand car before buying

You wan ke me with laff
Re: by RenaissanceGuy: 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Next time I'm insulted, I'd tag you. Maybe you could wave a magic wand and make it all go away. Right?
You may give it a try for a short while.
Re: by Bennysam: 10:48pm On Feb 02, 2021
GuyWise101:

Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnn

No unfortunate thing happened to me and I am not assuming anything, I am just advising my brothers to test run any 'second hand car' they like to buy.

Say no to scam 'no sex before marriage'.

Big scam, anyone that believe it in this 21 century will remain fool forever
Re: by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bennysam:

Big scam, anyone that believe it in this 21 century will remain fool forever
You done? You can move along now.

1 Like

Re: by Bennysam: 10:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Where were you when you’re much younger people were coming for marriage, what are you doing then?

2 Likes

Re: by Bennysam: 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

No sex ke you there

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bennysam:

No sex ke you there
Child, take your studies seriously.

1 Like

Re: by Bennysam: 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
Chii59:

Child, take your studies seriously.
Adult, you useless your teen age now you’re disturbing people here , good luck though

2 Likes

Re: by karkinase(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
No be small thing here ooo...since Moses has refused to go to the mountain the mountain must come to Moses.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
karkinase:
No be small thing here ooo...since Moses has refused to go to the mountain the mountain must come to Moses.. grin
Anything wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: by CsRockefeller(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: by cooooooks(m): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2021
It's like your kids will play basketball in the NBA.

grin

Chii59:
You must meet these criteria
- Genuinely born again (No sex before marriage)
- AA genotype
- 30 years and above
- 5'10 and above
- Have a steady source of income
- Smart, family oriented and have a sense of humour
- Live within the middle belt (FCT inclusive) & be willing to travel.

What you need to know about me
- Believer in Jesus Christ
- Tall, light skinned, 6'1
- Mid twenties
- Self employed
- Well educated, ambivert
- Ardent lover of books, pets and nature
- Full of witty humour. Never a dull moment
- Lives in the middle belt.

If you're interested, send me a DM.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
cooooooks:
It's like your kids will play basketball in the NBA.

grin

Lol. The height runs in my family. Still, I'm fascinated by average to tall men. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Lady Looking For Some Friends Within Lekki And Ajah Axis / Need A Sugar Mummy That Resides In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.