Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19386 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

You are broke and have ample time on your hands. Shut up. What are you, a tailor or something?
Have I begged you before? I'm a fashion designer, thanks for the mention, I work WITH MY HANDS. Far better than those empty headed bimbos you fvck.

1 Like

Re: by waywardpikin: 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Have I begged you before? I'm a fashion designer, thanks for the mention, I work WITH MY HANDS. Far better than those empty headed bimbos you fvck.

Exactly my point. You're a broke, frustrated bimbo.
Re: by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Exactly my point. You're a broke, frustrated bimbo.
grin
Outside "big teeth" "sickler" which aren't insults by the way, you have nothing.
Have I ever asked you for one naira before? I'm not flashy but i am not dependent on anyone. I work, I save, I take care of my family. I'm very beautiful and very educated, and I don't have to who.re myself to eat.
Where's the frustration coming from? Oh you'd rather I fall at your feet begging grin grin cheesy
God no go shame meeeee

What else?
Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The girl reeks of fakeness, fine she no fine, look at her big and wide mouth, she even looks sick, malnourished and old, it's only a blind man that will fall for that one because sane men would never ever.. cheesycheesy
waywardpikin:

Na wa o... sad, bitter, ugly, lanky, serially dumped by men, broke, vampire teeth and on top of that a SICKLER.
CHISOS embarassed embarassed embarassed
Chii59 if you survive this kind bashing ehn then I'll so respect you.
Choi omo see finishing shocked
Nairaland is a faceless forum, I really wonder why she should be exposing herself on this anonymous platform

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
GrandFinale2021:

CHISOS embarassed embarassed embarassed
Chii59 if you survive this kind bashing ehn then I'll so respect you.
Choi omo see finishing shocked
Nairaland is a faceless forum, I really wonder why she should be exposing herself on this anonymous platform
The Lord prepared me for this day 6 years ago. I've seen 100 times worse. I don't need your worthless respect.
Re: by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa, remember what you said about "red lipstick" I think you're right.
Dark red though. Very sexy, especially if you have thick lips like mine grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
I'm thinking.
Maybe i should create another thread
Pick a more controversial topic.

Zzor,any ideas? grin grin grin
Magnoliaa... Babe, any ideas?
lol just emphasis on money will do the magic, you know how they hate it when a lady says she likes money
Re: by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
lol just emphasis on money will do the magic, you know how they hate it when a lady says she likes money

Arrrrrrggghh!!! You hit da spot.
NL boys normally convulse at the mention of a woman saying she likes moneeeeyyyyyyyy.

1 Like

Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
Magnoliaa, remember what you said about "red lipstick" I think you're right.
Dark red though.
how about me save this picture and upload it to Facebook then seek for the opinions of others to rate if you're beautiful or not, then I'd send you a feedback of their reviews and comments

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
how about me save this picture and upload it to Facebook then seek for the opinions of others to rate if you're beautiful or not, then I'd send you a feedback of their reviews and comments
Ignored. Add the one on my dp too. Don't care.
Re: by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

The Lord prepared me for this day 6 years ago. I've seen 100 times worse. I don't need your worthless respect.

@Bolded, that lines crack me up. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
I should create a dairy thread.
My ex would always tell me "Chi, why don't you create a dairy thread, you write so well"
Ezigbo mmadu... grin
Though I wonder what the heading would be.
Waywardpikin, any ideas?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:

@Bolded, that lines crack me up. grin grin grin grin grin grin
The boy doesn't know what I'm made up of.
A little bashing here and there greases life's journey.
Re: by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

The boy doesn't know what I'm made up of.
A little bashing here and there greases life's journey.

grin grin grin grin
Chai !

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:

grin grin grin grin
Chai !
Well the good Lord says that He'll prepare a table for His own in the presence of their enemies.
If there aren't any enemies, in front of whom will He prepare a table for?
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
Broke ass jobless girl, I told you I will deal with you, now you are running away from me like a lost fowl, I told you before, I'm your medicine. I'm the only person that can make you deactivate your account so don't try me, you jobless girl. wawiya kawai! cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Broke ass jobless girl, I told you I will deal with you, now you are running away from me like a lost fowl, I told you before, I'm your medicine. I'm the only person that can make you deactivate your account so don't try me, you jobless girl. wawiya kawai! cheesycheesy
Whoever that person is, that account hasn't been deactivated. The person just left. And can still come back anyday.
Stop spouting off your ignorance publicly.
Re: by Queenslander(f): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Well the good Lord says that He'll prepare a table for His own in the presence of their enemies.
hey hun,. Why don't you stop replying these guys? It's become too toxic.. this thread!!
Re: by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

grin grin grin

My own verdict is, don't allow this nairaland boys to change your civilities countenance. Hope you grab my jerk?
Re: by GrandFinale2021(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Ignored. Add the one on my dp too. Don't care.
the kind savage beasts were dey my friend's list ehn after seeing their bashing you for dey reason suicide matter.
Abeg my hand no dey there oh.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Queenslander:
hey hun,. Why don't you stop replying these guys? It's become too toxic.. this thread!!
This IS my thread, sis. I don't run away from bashing . Ever.
Re: by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
kikikiki see this one feeling himself, wawa kowei
Re: by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
the kind savage beasts were dey my friend's list ehn after seeing their bashing you for dey reason suicide matter.
Abeg my hand no dey there oh.
You mentioned suicide the other time. Now again. It'd make you happy for me to delete myself right? grin grin grin
Not on your blasted life boyyyyy.
I'll keep kicking till I'm 105.
Re: by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
gaius01:

grin grin grin

My own verdict is, don't allow this nairaland boys to change your civilities countenance. Hope you grab my jerk?
Of course not. A handful of children throwing stones can't cause much damage grin
Re: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Of course not. A handful of children throwing stones can't cause much damage grin

grin grin grin
Is quite alright !

1 Like

Re: by Queenslander(f): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

This IS my thread, sis. I don't run away from bashing . Ever.
Hmmm, okay!! As you were then,. Good luck..

1 Like

Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
kikikiki see this one feeling himself, wawa kowei
Shegiya lalache! look at your topics on your alternate moniker Warrgidanairala, all the topic were all about penis, you even have to edit all the topics. that's to show you how jobless and silly you are. don't you have a life outside this forum? get out of your comfort zone and do something useful with yourself.

I don't blame you though you are still under your parents roof and they are still feeding you that's why, once you face reality your eyes will clear, jobless online broke e-rat

2 Likes

Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 4:36pm On Feb 09, 2021
Queenslander:
Look at who is talking? someone that said another person's mother is dead yesterday, you are not different from the Op of this thread, you both are all the same

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
Queenslander:
Hmmm, okay!! As you were then,. Good luck..
Thanks sis. I appreciate the concern wink

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Shegiya lalache! look at your topics on your alternate moniker Warrgidanairala, all the topic were all about penis, you even have to edit all the topics. that's to show you how jobless and silly you are. don't you have a life outside this forum? get out of your comfort zone and do something useful with yourself.

I don't blame you though you are still under your parents roof and they are still feeding you that's why, once you face reality your eyes will clear, jobless online broke e-rat
It has been your job to be tagging me with every new Monika that pops up,meanwhile I need a gardener you can apply yeye

2 Likes

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
I'm thinking.
Maybe i should create another thread
Pick a more controversial topic.

Zzor,any ideas? grin grin grin
Magnoliaa... Babe, any ideas?

-attack the redpill. spin some spurious tales about the kind of people that practice them...
-preservation of male virginity/inability to sexually satisfy a woman or last long in bed... just their sex skills and promiscuity on the part of women because of that...
-paternity issues. cheesy like say, it is their moral obligation to father a child that's not theirs...
-dating naija men vs. foreign guys...
-gold-digging women...

these are off the top of my head, and you want controversy, hey! ...not that you necessarily support some of them i know, so anything you wanna do with them... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

-attack the redpill. spin some spurious tales about the kind of people that practice them...
-preservation of male virginity/inability to sexually satisfy a woman or last long in bed... just their sex skills and promiscuity on the part of women because of that...
-paternity issues. cheesy like say, it is their moral obligation to father a child that's not theirs...
-dating naija men vs. foreign guys...
-gold-digging women...

these are off the top of my head, and you want controversy... not that you necessarily support some of them i know, so anything you wanna do with them... cheesy cheesy
Oyel dey ya head sis. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.