Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,074 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

- Dating And Meet-up Zone (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / (19422 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by waywardpikin: 7:06am On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Very true bro... something that is strange is why she can't get a man in the real world why here? perhaps she wants to deceive gullible niggas, I really pity the unfortunate guy that will fall for her, I really pity that person.

She's ugly, that's why. Despite all the packaging on her dp she is still barely up to what I can call 'basic'. So she comes on here and tries to deceive herself that she's worth something while the feeling of worthlessness continues to plague her everywhere she goes.

She was on one nwaez.eemmanuel's case. I guess she thought the guy was an angel or some shìt because of his effeminate posts. Na so this sister begin dey pursue man all over NL o. But Oga took one good look at her ugly face and decided that he couldn't deal.

He probably has nightmares now.

5 Likes

Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 7:28am On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

She's ugly, that's why. Despite all the packaging on her dp she is still barely up to what I can call 'basic'. So she comes on here and tries to deceive herself that she's worth something while the feeling of worthlessness continues to plague her everywhere she goes.

She was on one nwaez.eemmanuel's case. I guess she thought the guy was an angel or some shìt because of his effeminate posts. Na so this sister begin dey pursue man all over NL o. But Oga took one good look at her ugly face and decided that he couldn't deal.

I'm literally laughing like a mad man right now, guy you savage no be small cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The girl reeks of fakeness, fine she no fine, look at her big and wide mouth, she even looks sick, malnourished and old, it's only a blind man that will fall for that one because sane men would never ever.. cheesycheesy
Hey audio millionaire grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Nwaezeemmanuel, they say you couldn't withstand my beauty grin

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm literally laughing like a mad man right now, guy you savage no be small cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Now I know why you hate Zzor with passion. With all your audio millions, she turned you down and you still can't get over yourself grin grin
Awww...

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

She has all the physical features of a typical sickler so it's understandable that, online, she can be anything she deceives herself to be. This is where she gets her "high" to add to her dilapidated self esteem.
Yawns... Yet he's using an alternate moniker to DM me. grin I know these little tricks.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 09, 2021
Y'all crying blood on my thread. I've gotten as many potentials as I need. Gosh, you need to see my inbox. Thanks for the ad, you really moved my ministry forward.
Guys, please stop sending DMs. VACANCY IS CLOSED grin cheesy cheesy

Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 12:40pm On Feb 09, 2021
I can feel your pains, Pele cheesycheesycheesy
Re: by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Now I know why you hate Zzor with passion. With all your audio millions, she turned you down and you still can't get over yourself grin grin
Awww...
Exactly this romancelanders men are funny.Correct and real men are in business and travel section this place is just for play
Re: by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
Exactly this romancelanders men are funny.Correct and real men are in business and travel section this place is just for play
Yes bae.
Ikillbrokehoes ko, brokehoesmurderedhim ni grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Yes bae.
Ikillbrokehoes ko, brokehoesmurderedhim ni grin grin
kikiki don't mind the silly boy
Re: by waywardpikin: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Yawns... Yet he's using an alternate moniker to DM me. grin I know these little tricks.

Shift jare, smellos.
Re: by waywardpikin: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Nwaezeemmanuel, they say you couldn't withstand my beauty grin

You are anything but beautiful, lie to yourself all you want. Have fun being rejected by those you really want.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Shift jare, smellos.
You've been noticed. Yawns... What else?
Re: by waywardpikin: 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

You've been noticed. Yawns... What else?

Shift jare, vampire teeth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

You are anything but beautiful, lie to yourself all you want. Have fun being rejected by those you really want.
Awwweee. grin grin grin Remind me, who you are again?
Re: by waywardpikin: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Awwweee. grin grin grin Remind me, who you are again?

Nairaland, your refuge and your fortress. How does it feel to be a loser like you?
Re: by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

grin grin grin grin grin
I'll see you. And I'll suck your blood dry
Re: by waywardpikin: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

grin grin grin grin grin
I'll see you. And I'll suck your blood dry

Please don't. Before you infect me with something feral.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: by waywardpikin: 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:
Waywardpikin, I'll see you and suck you dry. Remember this day.

Yup... ugliness personified.

Enjoy your PHD and Msc in being a serial rejectee.

1 Like

Re: by Mandela27: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

grin my guy be calming down

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

Yup... ugliness personified.

Enjoy your PHD and Msc in being a serial rejectee.
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
Same as independent women here, the real women are in business, investment and business section not on romance section fantasizing about rich men, broke ass like you.

this is just the beginning for you and your sickle cell friend, I will so much roast y'all.
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: by waywardpikin: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

Nairaland isn't anonymous.

Be aware of that while you're traipsing around seeking for attention to bolster your low self esteem.
Re: by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Same as independent women here, the real women are in business, investment and business section not on romance section fantasizing about rich men, broke ass like you.

this is just the beginning for you and your sickle cell friend, I will so much roast y'all.
cheesy
Yada Yada Yada.
Sickle shmickle, we'll all die. And the maggots don't discriminate.
Re: by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
I'm thinking.
Maybe i should create another thread
Pick a more controversial topic.

Zzor,any ideas? grin grin grin
Magnoliaa... Babe, any ideas?
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2021
waywardpikin:

That horrible big teeth and that her wide mouth just make me laugh. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
That horrible big teeth and that her wide mouth just make me laugh. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
All these ad-hominem attacks is not working.
Bring something more solid.
You say big teeth, that's nature.
Or Sickle Cell, blame my parents.
Bring something very solid. A more cogent line of attack.

Funny enough, have you heard of "Chimerism"?
Re: by lkillbrokehoes: 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Zzor:
kikiki don't mind the silly boy
Warrgidanairala face me for once let me barbeque you like a fish, try me you jobless online big girl.

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Warrgidanairala face me for once let me barbeque you like a fish, try me you jobless online big girl.
All because you couldn't bang her as you planned.
So shallow. Tsk tsk.

Waywardpikin, I'm beautiful eh. cheesy cheesy
When you and Ikillbrokehoes bring up something more cogent than these weak punchlines, I'll reply. Time na money.
Re: by waywardpikin: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Chii59:

All because you couldn't bang her as you planned.
So shallow. Tsk tsk.

Waywardpikin, I'm beautiful eh. cheesy cheesy
When you and Ikillbrokehoes bring up something more cogent than these weak punchlines, I'll reply. Time na money.

You are broke and have ample time on your hands. Shut up. What are you, a tailor or something?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.