Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man (21151 Views)

FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" / APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Lashist(m): 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
tricksters:
So with that thorough explanation you do not see how the guy finished the foolish Peter Obi that looted Anambra's wealth to build a company for his family ?! E b like say craz de your head. This lying bastard called Peter Obi deserve to be stoned to death he alone as stolen more Tinubu Atiku Abacha n co. He will now. Omw n be disguising like a saint.

Lol...imagine tribal bigotry mixed with being a zombie....bros you are totally finished...there is nothing useful that can come out from you again o grin cheesy
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Greatkenny2: 6:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

We still don't want Him.
obviously you be paid miscreant...
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
plaindealer:

Countries all over the world base their Vaccine approval and deployment on efficacy and effectiveness, not necessarily on money.

India's Covishield is on 70% effective unlike other vaccines with 90%+ effectiveness.

Moneywise pound foolish.

Yes, I did the math again for 140 million Nigerians, it's N282,088 Billion, still almost double ignorant peter obi's ignorant figures.

You can do better instead of running from pillar to post with flawed reasonings and argument.

Am laughing seriously here because of ur use of d word "ignorant". It's funny that u calling Peter obi ignorant yet u couldn't calculate 70% of 200m.

According to u:

70% of 200m is 150m. Isn't that d epitome of "flawed reasoning and argument"?

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by meccuno: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
Infinixhot6:
Press Release

Vaccine Procurement: Stop Advertising Your Ignorance Over What You Don't Understand - APC Slams Peter Obi

The attention of APC Mandate Defenders has been drawn to the uninformed remarks made by the former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi concerning the Federal Government's plan to procure vaccines for distribution across the country.

The group asserted that Mr. Obi has formed the habit of making himself a cheap hero through peddling of falsehoods, outright misinformation and blame game even when he is alleged to have some skeletons in his cupboards.

In a statement released to journalists in Abuja on Tuesday by the group's national publicity secretary, Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka, the group said that Mr. Obi is not the right person to advise the Federal Governemnt over what to do concerning vaccine procurements and distribution because as Governor for eight years, he contributed to the sorrowful state of the primary healthcare centres in Anambra State as a result of his unconstitutional refusal to conduct Local Government Elections throughout his tenure.

"Saying, if Mr. Obi had conducted local government elections and allowed elected council chairmen to use their Federal Allocations for developments, all the primary healthcare centres in the 21 Local Government Areas of his state which are in the 'residual list' of the Constitution and whose workers have the immediate responsibility of distributing vaccines to the people at the grassroots level; the cost of vaccine procurements and distribution would have been reduced to the bearest minimum."

But because Mr. Obi and others in his category failed to do the needful, the task of vaccine procurement, distribution and development of critical infrastructures at the local government levels now falls on the neck of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency which is under the control of the Federal Government.

So, the Federal Government is not only fighting to procure vaccines and inoculate the population, but it is also fighting to procure cold chains, train personnel and other things that falls under the purview of states and local governments in the country.

Besides, vaccine procurement is not really the issue, but distribution and storage as well as building capacity are the things that matters.

For Instance, apart from Pfizer vaccines which requires altra-modern cold chains of minus 70-80 degree Celsius which is even colder than the winter, the Federal Government will still use some part of the estimated N400 billion for the procurement and deployment of cold chains to about 8,812 Wards in the 774 Local Government Areas across the country where the vaccines would be stored before distribution. This is because only few of the over 10, 000 Primary Health Care Centers in the country have functional cold chains and other facilities.

So, next time, before Mr. Obi goes to any national television to advertise his ignorance on any government plan in his characteristic way of playing to the gallery and seeking cheap popularity among unsuspecting members of the public, he should endevour to consider many factors which his inability to correct some of them when he was in office contributed to the sorrowful state of the primary healthcare centres across the country.

Signed:

Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka,
National Publicity Secretary,
APC Mandate Defenders
[/s]
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
plaindealer:

And foolish and ignorant peter obi goofed and made his own ignorant claim without verification or clarification from the ministry of health before jumping into his own ignorant conclusion that it was for single dose when the whole world and even a day old baby is not oblivious or clueless that covid vaccines are 2 doses per vaccination.

You don't need the FG to tell you that vaccines comes in 2 doses, the man is stupid and ignorant and it's very lame and redundant to excuse his ignorance with what the FG say or didn't say.

Please, come up with a sane and intelligent defense.

I don't need to come up with a defense because d truth lies before ur eyes. Like I said before, u need to take care of your emotions because I don't think this discussion is about obi's perspective on vaccine. U seem to be dealing with a lot of emotional issues.

To help u a bit, "per vaccine" as used by d minister of health is d same thing as one vaccine or one vial. It's simple English. D problem u have is that u think that because d vaccines are administered in pairs, that makes it one. How's it one if u need two vaccines to be vaccinated? One dose is two vials which is $8 per vial. Is it simple enough now?

Let me ask. Are d two vaccines that make up a dose administered d same day? So if 50 vaccines are purchased for 25people, how many vials are there and how are they administered?

Pls who is d "you people" and who are d "your own people" u are referring to?

Can u produce d "attack and argument" u said I attacked and argued?

Can u also explain what this means:

"...you care less about accountability, you don't want to ask questions, you don't want facts, you just buy and swallow whatever they throw at you."

I have absolutely no idea what u are talking about or who u are referring to.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by swiperthefox: 6:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
plaindealer:

Sinovac in China is the most expensive at $60.

Tell ignorant peter obi not to go to China for cheep vaccine because Chinese Vaccine is the most expensive, that foolish and lying man obviously did not do his research before spewing his usual dumb rubbish.

Obi said India not Chinese.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
tricksters:
Are we talking about the same Peter Obi that was caught live on TV by every Nigeria that lies he had only a way h or you did not watch his interview with kaderia where he admitted he bought shares with Anambra state fund but transfered the company to his father's name or foolishness don damage your soul.

I own and I wear only one watch are two different things sir ....

Obi invested anambra money into his family business ...that's completely legal as it gave birth to billions in interest ...he didn't break any law ...

U guys have to work harder if this is what u have on obi
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Am laughing seriously here because of ur use of d word "ignorant". It's funny that u calling Peter obi ignorant yet u couldn't calculate 70% of 200m.

According to u:

70% of 200m is 150m. Isn't that d epitome of "flawed reasoning and argument"?
[/s]

What is this ignorant comedian blabbing about?

Who and who is arguing 70%? I stated figures based 200 million and 150 million proving that whatever % you liars come up with, ignorant peter obi's numbers are still wrong and foolish numbers without basis or facts.

Ignorant peter obi's number and the 70% you are hiding under is still ignorantly wrong so what are you ignorantly excited about?

70% population you are blabbing about is N282,088 Billion, almost double peter obi's ignorant figures so it doesn't matter how much you and lying peter obi repeat that ignorant and dumb numbers, you are still ignorantly wrong.

How ignorant and tone deaf can you and your lying peter obi be?

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
swiperthefox:
Obi said India not Chinese.

1. I said tell him not to go to China, not that he said China. Read slowly and comprehend slowly.

2. The cost for Vaccine in India is N282,088 Billion, not the ignorant figure peter obi quoted.

India or China, it doesn't matter, he's woefully and ignorantly wrong.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

What is this ignorant comedian blabbing about?

Who and who is arguing 70%? I stated figures based 200 million and 150 million proving that whatever % you liars come up with, ignorant peter obi's numbers are still wrong and foolish numbers without basis or facts.

Ignorant peter obi's number and the 70% you are hiding under is still ignorantly wrong so what are you ignorantly excited about?

70% population you are blabbing about is N282,088 Billion, almost double peter obi's ignorant figures so it doesn't matter how much you and lying peter obi repeat that ignorant and dumb numbers, you are still ignorantly wrong.

How ignorant and tone deaf can you and your lying peter obi be?

D guy is still insisting that 70% of 200m is 150m and yet he is calling others ignorant and dumb cheesy grin grin if that isnt comedy, I wonder what else is. U have done well
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
plaindealer:

1. I said tell him not to go to China, not that he said China. Read slowly and comprehend slowly.

2. The cost for Vaccine in India is N282,088 Billion, not the ignorant figure peter obi quoted.

India or China, it doesn't matter, he's woefully and ignorantly wrong.

D fact is that u had absolutely no idea that obi was referring to India until I told u so. Yet again, doesn't that demonstrate ignorance on ur part?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

D guy is still insisting that 70% of 200m is 150m and yet he is calling others ignorant and dumb :if that isnt comedy, I wonder what else is. U have done well
[/s]

You can troll all you want, you and peter obi are woefully ignorant.

Tell your brother that the correct figure is N282,088 Billion.

That ;lying scumbag once again proved to Nigerians why they call him HIM TU LIE

grin grin

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

That ;lying scumbag once again proved to Nigerians why they call him HIM TU LAI

grin grin

Not sure what this has got to do with trolling. Am just wondering how u did ur maths that 70% of 200m is 150m and u are calling others liars, ignorant and dumb. It's a mystery I would be glad if u could unravel
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by mikmash(m): 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
BreconHills:

The covid vaccine syringe is quite different from the normal syringe and its handling and subsequent disposal is also more precise than putting it in a hospital dustbin. The allocation of batch number to a patient yo enable them obtain access to international travel is also quite intricate. If we struggle over simple NIN and BVN then managing the vaccine project will be like an ant swallowing an elephant. Many challenges. If not for the Nigerian can do spirit, I would write this off as a predetermined failure.

Having said that, there is no doubt that the cost is heavily padded. Peter Obi is right in saying that but his argument was rather lightweight. Every Nigerian politician knows how padding works since they have all used it in the past.

At the end of the day, knowing Nigeria the vaccination process will be a great success and other countries will come and understudy us. We are masters of " one shot" success - We just don't want to systemize it.
As usual, I always come around to pick your drift. Claps �
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Olatomiwami(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
PHijo:

No, Atiku didn't lose. The election was rigged.

grin grin grin Una no go kill person.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

That ;lying scumbag once again proved to Nigerians why they call him HIM TU LIE

grin grin

Pls who is d "you people" and who are d "your own people" u are referring to?

"...you care less about accountability, you don't want to ask questions, you don't want facts, you just buy and swallow whatever they throw at you."

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by tricksters: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
You Igbos thinks everyone will just chose to be deliberately foolish like you have chosen. So even state fund into your private business is not crime yet Bart Nnaji was sack from power ministry for being a board member of a company power holding was sold to. Make you Igbos softly de talk like lunatic onlinw abeg.

Igbochief001:

I own and I wear only one watch are two different things sir ....

Obi invested anambra money into his family business ...that's completely legal as it gave birth to billions in interest ...he didn't break any law ...

U guys have to work harder if this is what u have on obi

1 Like

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by tricksters: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
What effect does being judged by a lunatic have one me ?! An igbo lunatic at that O. I swear your papa suppose help me slap your face time e tear for this senseless comment you made.

Lashist:

Lol...imagine tribal bigotry mixed with being a zombie....bros you are totally finished...there is nothing useful that can come out from you again o grin cheesy
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by pquaver(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
hush15:

Yes, you should question your education. I agree. If you household had any form of education, it can never better buhari's own.

You think you can come online to churn gibberish up and down...

Of course my is not better than Buhari own that's why he is the president but I am sure we are both better than anything living thing that has sprung and will spring out of your bloodline...
Your illiteracy is genetically encoded that is why even if u guys go to school you still end up illiterates. So actually you family line only made profit for the schools you attended.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by stieyven(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Rugaria:
Cold chains kee una dia..
Different high sounding names to confuse the gullible..
The man is right! Who is going to every ward with "cold chains"? At most every local government with health officials transporting themselves to vaccination centers. Almost 1 billion dollars to vaccinate Nigerians! And the number may still increase!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3:16
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Misterone: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nigerianization:

Please explain the kind of capacity building needed for a huge certified medical official to 'SHOOK PERSON TWO DOSAGE OF INJECTIONS.'
at the bolded, how many certified medical personnel do we have in Nigeria to vaccinate over a 150million population?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Rugaria: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3:16

What for?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Not sure what this has got to do with trolling. Am just wondering how u did ur maths that 70% of 200m is 150m and u are calling others liars, ignorant and dumb. It's a mystery I would be glad if u could unravel
[/s]

You area troll, I gave you the cost for the whole of Nigeria, for 200 million, for 150 million and lastly 140 million to prove to you and your ignorant brother peter obi that regardless of the numbers or population you come up with and even your silly 140 million, his cost was wrong, foolish and ignorant.

See, you are a troll and you are free to troll all day and all nite, you still are a troll and peter obi is still a lying ignorant loser.

And you wonder why Nigerians rejected Him Tu Lie and his oga at the polls.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by hush15: 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
pquaver:

Of course my is not better than Buhari own that's why he is the president but I am sure we are both better than anything living thing that has sprung and will spring out of your bloodline...
Your illiteracy is genetically encoded that is why even if u guys go to school you still end up illiterates. So actually you family line only made profit for the schools you attended.

See this one, whether he didn't have data or had to go capacity training just to respond... How pitiful.

I no get your time. A rabbit has more sense than you
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Lashist(m): 12:07am On Feb 04, 2021
tricksters:
What effect does being judged by a lunatic have one me ?! An igbo lunatic at that O. I swear your papa suppose help me slap your face time e tear for this senseless comment you made.

No i don't have any problem with anyone bcus of their tribe cheesy so no blame on me...but look at yourself na...you have been a failure...you solely created a moniker and spend all your days to troll a tribe daily like your life depends on it. You come be APC zombie join grin. Asin eh you sef will be tired of your frustrated life. You already know nothing good can ever come out of your life so you dont mind spewing hate everywhere. All i can say is continue since hope no dey again for you cheesy. I cant tell you "you'll be fine" because i know its not possible cheesy
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 2:24am On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

You area troll, I gave you the cost for the whole of Nigeria, for 200 million, for 150 million and lastly 140 million to prove to you and your ignorant brother peter obi that regardless of the numbers or population you come up with and even your silly 140 million, his cost was wrong, foolish and ignorant.

See, you are a troll and you are free to troll all day and all nite, you still are a troll and peter obi is still a lying ignorant loser.

And you wonder why Nigerians rejected Him Tu Lie and his oga at the polls.

Just read what u wrote agat if it made sense:

"I gave you the cost for the whole of Nigeria, for 200 million, for 150 million and lastly 140 million".

First, u had absolutely no idea that obi had done his calculation using 70%. I was s one who had to correct u on that. That is number 1 ignorance.
Second, even after correcting u, u still couldn't calculate 70% of 200m which is simple basic elementary mathematics.
Third, d fact u displayed gross ignorance in your write-ups which was consistent with u, it's amusing that u still calling someone else ignorant, dumb and liar when u have exhibited these traits in excess.

So u didn't give cost of 200m, 150m and 140m. U were actually very ignorant of what had transpired that led to obi's claims. Even after u were corrected, u still didn't no what to do with d figures. It shows how ur criticism has lost all it's credibility.

Pls, who is d "you people" and who are d "your own people" u are referring to?

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Prompto: 4:19am On Feb 04, 2021
Hope no de for your father again.

That aside, I do have problems with cursed Igbos like your who shut your foolish mouth when the likes of Awolowo Fashola Tinubu Sawno Aregbe Amoaun n Co are being ridiculed by your tribesmen on NL. E de sweet your bigoted father then but this same father of yours will start running naked on NL when you are paid back in the same coin.

Listen good you fool, dead brain Igbos like you do not own the monopoly to propagate hate in Nigeria n you father can rot in hell fire for all I care. There is no crime in hating your tribe, it is not against the Nigeria constitution to hate Igbos get that into your dead thick hopeless skull.

Lashist:

No i don't have any problem with anyone bcus of their tribe cheesy so no blame on me...but look at yourself na...you have been a failure...you solely created a moniker and spend all your days to troll a tribe daily like your life depends on it. You come be APC zombie join grin. Asin eh you sef will be tired of your frustrated life. You already know nothing good can ever come out of your life so you dont mind spewing hate everywhere. All i can say is continue since hope no dey again for you cheesy. I cant tell you "you'll be fine" because i know its not possible cheesy
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Just read what u wrote agat if it made sense:

"I gave you the cost for the whole of Nigeria, for 200 million, for 150 million and lastly 140 million".

First, u had absolutely no idea that obi had done his calculation using 70%. I was s one who had to correct u on that. That is number 1 ignorance.
Second, even after correcting u, u still couldn't calculate 70% of 200m which is simple basic elementary mathematics.
Third, d fact u displayed gross ignorance in your write-ups which was consistent with u, it's amusing that u still calling someone else ignorant, dumb and liar when u have exhibited these traits in excess.

So u didn't give cost of 200m, 150m and 140m. U were actually very ignorant of what had transpired that led to obi's claims. Even after u were corrected, u still didn't no what to do with d figures. It shows how ur criticism has lost all it's credibility.

Pls, who is d "you people" and who are d "your own people" u are referring to?

[/s]

plaindealer:

Countries all over the world base their Vaccine approval and deployment on efficacy and effectiveness, not necessarily on money.

India's Covishield is on 70% effective unlike other vaccines with 90%+ effectiveness.

Moneywise pound foolish.

Yes, I did the math again for 140 million Nigerians, it's N282,088 Billion, still almost double ignorant peter obi's ignorant figures.

You can do better instead of running from pillar to post with flawed reasonings and argument.

I lectured you earlier and I'll lecture you again.

The cost to vaccinate your silly 70% Nigerians or 141 million people is N282,088 Billion, not the ignorant N150 billion cost your ignorant brother peter obi quoted.

That olodo can not get a 2 dose regimen anywhere on the surface of the earth for $2.74 because the cost is x 2 for 2 doses.

It's really sad that you and your ignorant brother peter obi are clueless per the fact that Indian vaccine is not only less effective, it's a 2 dose regimen vaccine so ignorant peter obi instead of doing busy body and displaying his ignorance should have multiped his figures by 2.

You and ignorant peter obi can lie all day as much as you want, but you both are still ignorant and you lack the capacity to do basic arithmetic.

Troll all you want, but the fact remains that peter obi lied with his ignorant rant and figures and hiding and running around with your silly and irrelevant rubbish can not change that fact.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:38am On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Let me ask. Are d two vaccines that make up a dose administered d same day? So if 50 vaccines are purchased for 25people, how many vials are there and how are they administered?

I posted facts with credible link stating how the vaccines are sold, it doesn't matter how many doses they put in each bottle, it's sold per dose, meaning if there are 5 doses in each bottle, you have to multiply the cost of one dose by 5.

It's very sad and disheartening that you can not do basic reasoning, apply sane logic and do elementary arithmetic.

Olodo peter obi should have multiplied his figures by 2.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 6:19am On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

I posted facts with credible link stating how the vaccines are sold, it doesn't matter how many doses they put in each bottle, it's sold per dose, meaning if there are 5 doses in each bottle, you have to multiply the cost of one dose by 5.

It's very sad and disheartening that you can not do basic reasoning, apply sane logic and do elementary arithmetic.

grin grin grin cheesy grin so they put d two doses in a single bottle, right? grin grin grin grin

So what is d duration between d administration of both doses?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

It's good u mentioned "elementary arithmetic" which u did. Let me remind u:

70% of 200m = 150m

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I lectured you earlier and I'll lecture you again.

The cost to vaccinate your silly 70% Nigerians or 141 million people is N282,088 Billion, not the ignorant N150 billion cost your ignorant brother peter obi quoted.

That olodo can not get a 2 dose regimen anywhere on the surface of the earth for $2.74 because the cost is x 2 for 2 doses.

It's really sad that you and your ignorant brother peter obi are clueless per the fact that Indian vaccine is not only less effective, it's a 2 dose regimen vaccine so ignorant peter obi instead of doing busy body and displaying his ignorance should have multiped his figures by 2.

You and ignorant peter obi can lie all day as much as you want, but you both are still ignorant and you lack the capacity to do basic arithmetic.

Troll all you want, but the fact remains that peter obi lied with his ignorant rant and figures and hiding and running around with your silly and irrelevant rubbish can not change that fact.

So how are d 2 doeses administered? Are they administered at d same time, d same day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Security Chiefs (Pictures) / Akeredolu Reacts To Reported Plot To Impeach Deputy, Agboola / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Declares War, Criticizes Oyetola, Tinubu, Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.