Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man (21157 Views)

FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" / APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Lashist(m): 7:00am On Feb 04, 2021
Prompto:
Hope no de for your father again.

That aside, I do have problems with cursed Igbos like your who shut your foolish mouth when the likes of Awolowo Fashola Tinubu Sawno Aregbe Amoaun n Co are being ridiculed by your tribesmen on NL. E de sweet your bigoted father then but this same father of yours will start running naked on NL when you are paid back in the same coin.

Listen good you fool, dead brain Igbos like you do not own the monopoly to propagate hate in Nigeria n you father can rot in hell fire for all I care. There is no crime in hating your tribe, it is not against the Nigeria constitution to hate Igbos get that into your dead thick hopeless skull.

Did i curse any awolowo??...who is even this foolish being..your suffer just dey start..who is even sounding hopeless btw you and your enemy??keep having sleepless nights to create diff monikers to troll a tribe...na ur body e go tell when you get of age and you realize you have nothing in life than monikers for trolling grin cheesy. You will use the trolling monikers to pay ur bills then..abeg dont mention me again..i dey follow that other moniker talk...not you cheesy
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by jude79(m): 7:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Do you see why a lot of you don't have sense?

My screenshot said SPECIALLY DESIGNED LAB COLD STORAGE is what is required and you are talking about fridges you use at home. Do you realize a fridge always comes with a thermostat?

Please explain to me the job of a thermostat. Is it not to switch off the compressor when the fridge gets too cold and thus force the inner temperature to drop?

The report I posted said there should not be fluctuations in cold temperature otherwise it would degrade the vaccine or even render it inactive.

Do you guys read at all?

Storing with ice is what is needed stop confusing your self.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I lectured you earlier and I'll lecture you again.

The cost to vaccinate your silly 70% Nigerians or 141 million people is N282,088 Billion, not the ignorant N150 billion cost your ignorant brother peter obi quoted.

That olodo can not get a 2 dose regimen anywhere on the surface of the earth for $2.74 because the cost is x 2 for 2 doses.

It's really sad that you and your ignorant brother peter obi are clueless per the fact that Indian vaccine is not only less effective, it's a 2 dose regimen vaccine so ignorant peter obi instead of doing busy body and displaying his ignorance should have multiped his figures by 2.

You and ignorant peter obi can lie all day as much as you want, but you both are still ignorant and you lack the capacity to do basic arithmetic.

Troll all you want, but the fact remains that peter obi lied with his ignorant rant and figures and hiding and running around with your silly and irrelevant rubbish can not change that fact.

Mr. Lecturer, I have been waiting for your lecture on how d vaccines are administered. I never still hear from u. Have u been searching Google for lecture material & u couldn't find anything?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

I posted facts with credible link stating how the vaccines are sold, it doesn't matter how many doses they put in each bottle, it's sold per dose, meaning if there are 5 doses in each bottle, you have to multiply the cost of one dose by 5.

It's very sad and disheartening that you can not do basic reasoning, apply sane logic and do elementary arithmetic.

Olodo peter obi should have multiplied his figures by 2.

Professor of facts, let me help u a bit. Find below a pix of a vaccine, just one bottle or vial. From d pix, can u explain how 2 or 5 doses of d vaccine are inside this single bottle? If there are two or 5 doses inside this one bottle, how will it be administered? Let's assume a single bottle is 500mg, explain how it will be administered in 2 or 5 doses as d case may be

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by bugzy84: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2021
Infinixhot6:
Press Release

Vaccine Procurement: Stop Advertising Your Ignorance Over What You Don't Understand - APC Slams Peter Obi

The attention of APC Mandate Defenders has been drawn to the uninformed remarks made by the former governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi concerning the Federal Government's plan to procure vaccines for distribution across the country.

The group asserted that Mr. Obi has formed the habit of making himself a cheap hero through peddling of falsehoods, outright misinformation and blame game even when he is alleged to have some skeletons in his cupboards.

In a statement released to journalists in Abuja on Tuesday by the group's national publicity secretary, Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka, the group said that Mr. Obi is not the right person to advise the Federal Governemnt over what to do concerning vaccine procurements and distribution because as Governor for eight years, he contributed to the sorrowful state of the primary healthcare centres in Anambra State as a result of his unconstitutional refusal to conduct Local Government Elections throughout his tenure.

"Saying, if Mr. Obi had conducted local government elections and allowed elected council chairmen to use their Federal Allocations for developments, all the primary healthcare centres in the 21 Local Government Areas of his state which are in the 'residual list' of the Constitution and whose workers have the immediate responsibility of distributing vaccines to the people at the grassroots level; the cost of vaccine procurements and distribution would have been reduced to the bearest minimum."

But because Mr. Obi and others in his category failed to do the needful, the task of vaccine procurement, distribution and development of critical infrastructures at the local government levels now falls on the neck of the National Primary Health Care Development Agency which is under the control of the Federal Government.

So, the Federal Government is not only fighting to procure vaccines and inoculate the population, but it is also fighting to procure cold chains, train personnel and other things that falls under the purview of states and local governments in the country.

Besides, vaccine procurement is not really the issue, but distribution and storage as well as building capacity are the things that matters.

For Instance, apart from Pfizer vaccines which requires altra-modern cold chains of minus 70-80 degree Celsius which is even colder than the winter, the Federal Government will still use some part of the estimated N400 billion for the procurement and deployment of cold chains to about 8,812 Wards in the 774 Local Government Areas across the country where the vaccines would be stored before distribution. This is because only few of the over 10, 000 Primary Health Care Centers in the country have functional cold chains and other facilities.

So, next time, before Mr. Obi goes to any national television to advertise his ignorance on any government plan in his characteristic way of playing to the gallery and seeking cheap popularity among unsuspecting members of the public, he should endevour to consider many factors which his inability to correct some of them when he was in office contributed to the sorrowful state of the primary healthcare centres across the country.

Signed:

Mr. Ifeanyi Emeka,
National Publicity Secretary,
APC Mandate Defenders

Peter Obi is more intelligent than every APC functionary put together. How many APC bigwigs have businesses that did not start with looted public funds? Obi was wealthy before going into politics! Peter Obi, Donald Duke and Seyi Makinde are the sort of people I believe should run for President.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by pquaver(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
hush15:

See this one, whether he didn't have data or had to go capacity training just to respond... How pitiful.

I no get your time. A rabbit has more sense than you

No come run your mouth na... U think say I be u wey no get work?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

So how are d 2 doeses administered? Are they administered at d same time, d same day?

The recommended regimen is 2 shots, 2 weeks apart.

Now, for the Indian vaccine @ $2.74 per dose, what is the total cost to vaccinate 70% population?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

The recommended regimen is 2 shots, 2 weeks apart.

Now, for the Indian vaccine @ $2.74 per dose, what is the total cost to vaccinate 70% population?

Good. Actually, it's a minimum of 3weeks but let's go with ur two weeks.

Find below a pix of a vaccine, just one bottle or vial. From d pix, can u explain how 2 or 5 doses of d vaccine are inside this single bottle? If there are two or 5 doses inside this one bottle, how will it be administered? Let's assume a single bottle is 500mg, explain how it will be administered in 2 or 5 doses as d case may be

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Professor of facts, let me help u a bit. Find below a pix of a vaccine, just one bottle or vial. From d pix, can u explain how 2 or 5 doses of d vaccine are inside this single bottle? If there are two or 5 doses inside this one bottle, how will it be administered? Let's assume a single bottle is 500mg, explain how it will be administered in 2 or 5 doses as d case may be

Vaccine MUST be mixed with diluent before administration.
Multidose vial: Up to 6 doses per vial
Dosage: 0.3 mL

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/info-by-product/pfizer/index.html

Vaccines are sold in doses, not vials, if you have 5 doses in one bottle, it means $2.74 X 5.

Out of the 5 doses in a single bottle, 0.3 ml are measured out in a syringe as 1 single dose and administered as a single dose, meaning you get to vaccinate 5 people with 1 5 dose bottle.

Your problem and ignorance is thinking that vaccines are sold per bottle when in fact they are not, it's per dose.

Get some basic education and stop reasoning like elementary school children.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Good. Actually, it's a minimum of 3weeks but let's go with ur two weeks.

Find below a pix of a vaccine, just one bottle or vial. From d pix, can u explain how 2 or 5 doses of d vaccine are inside this single bottle? If there are two or 5 doses inside this one bottle, how will it be administered? Let's assume a single bottle is 500mg, explain how it will be administered in 2 or 5 doses as d case may be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ajYGg78chk

Duhh!!!!

The video shows you how they are administered and how they measured 0.3ml with a syringe.

In the picture below, they have 6 syringes ready to vaccinate with 6 doses out of a single bottle. Fast forward to 4.02 and get educated.

1 dose is 0.3ml so they use a syringe to measure out 0.3ml as a single dose out of the bottle. This is done 5 times to vaccinate 5 people out of each 5 dose bottle.

Feels like I'm schooling a 2 year old baby.

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ajYGg78chk

Duhh!!!!

The video shows you how they are administered and how they measured 0.3ml with a syringe.

In the picture below, they have 6 syringes ready to vaccinate with 6 doses out of a single bottle. Fast forward to 4.02 and get educated.

1 dose is 0.3ml so they use a syringe to measure out 0.3ml as a single dose out of the bottle. This is done 5 times to vaccinate 5 people out of each 5 dose bottle.

Feels like I'm schooling a 2 year old baby.

That's great Mr. Lecturer. U have told us that there are different vials depending on d number if doses in them. So which particular one is minister ehanire buying for 400b naira? How many doses will 400b naira procure for 70% of d nigerian population?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

That's great Mr. Lecturer. U have told us that there are different vials depending on d number if doses in them.

No, I've lectured you that vaccines are sold per dose, not per bottle and that you can vaccinate 5 people from one bottle and also provided a vaccine administration video for further education in case you are still confused and unable to understand basic English.

Also lectured you and ignorant peter obi that Indian vaccine he referenced are administered 2 doses per recipient so the cost he ignorantly quoted was wrong, bogus, uneducated and should have been multiplied by 2.

So which particular one is minister ehanire buying for 400b naira

Is this not what you and ignorant and lying peter obi should have investigated, clarified and ascertained before making ignorant, flawed and irresponsible comments to fool and miseducate the Nigerian public?

How hard is it for peter obi, a former VP candidate to call the ministry of health for facts regarding the government's vaccine efforts?

Even by reading and following current affairs, I know more than ignorant peter obi about covid and vaccination program in Nigeria which is a sad shame especially considering the fact that peter obi ran to be the VP of Nigeria.

Nigeria is expecting vaccine delivery through COVAX, a Covax Vaccine Alliance and the World Health Organization and the Coalition for Epidemic. We are getting Pfizer Vaccine @ $10.55 per dose.

That's $10.55 x 140 million = $1.477 Billion.

Being anti government or anti PMB doesn't mean you have to render yourself ignorant, intellectually lazy and uneducated. You have access to google and the internet so use it to do basic research and educate yourself.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2021

Africa’s most populous country of more than 200 million people plans to vaccinate about 70% of its population in the long run and is working on other options, besides Covax, for supplies.

Nigeria has acquired three ultra-cold freezers to keep the Pfizer vaccines at the required temperature, according to Shuaib. However, in the longer term, the government plans to invest in vaccines that are easier to store, such as those created by AstraZeneca Plc and the University of Oxford, he said.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-21/nigeria-now-expects-first-covid-19-vaccine-doses-in-february

For now, we are getting Pfizer vaccine and we've acquired cold freezers for storage and distribution.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

No, I've lectured you that vaccines are sold per dose, not per bottle and that you can vaccinate 5 people from one bottle and also provided a vaccine administration video for further education in case you are still confused and unable to understand basic English.

Also lectured you and ignorant peter obi that Indian vaccine he referenced are administered 2 doses per recipient so the cost he ignorantly quoted was wrong, bogus, uneducated and should have been multiplied by 2.

Is this not what you and ignorant and lying peter obi should have investigated, clarified and ascertained before making ignorant, flawed and irresponsible comments to fool and miseducate the Nigerian public?

How hard is it for peter obi, a former VP candidate to call the ministry of health for facts regarding the government's vaccine efforts?

Even by reading and following current affairs, I know more than ignorant peter obi about covid and vaccination program in Nigeria which is a sad shame especially considering the fact that peter obi ran to be the VP of Nigeria.

Nigeria is expecting vaccine delivery through COVAX, a Covax Vaccine Alliance and the World Health Organization and the Coalition for Epidemic. We are getting Pfizer Vaccine @ $10.55 per dose.

That's $10.55 x 140 million = $1.477 Billion.

Being anti government or anti PMB doesn't mean you have to render yourself ignorant, intellectually lazy and uneducated. You have access to google and the internet so use it to do basic research and educate yourself.

Great. I like this:

"We are getting Pfizer Vaccine @ $10.55 per dose.

That's $10.55 x 140 million = $1.477 Billion."

Correct me if am wrong. D most interesting part of what u stated here is that d minister of health was preparing for just one dose per person and not two doses right? Are we in agreement on that?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 4:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
The efficacy rate for the Pfizer Vaccine thaw Nigeria bought is 95% effective.

The efficacy rate for the cheap Indian vaccine ignorant peter obi want to buy for Nigeria is 70% effective.

Peter obi is your average crooked and corrupt Nigerian politician, they'll take money and return to Nigeria with inferior and substandard product.

Penny wise pound foolish.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Great. I like this:

Correct me if am wrong. D most interesting part of what u stated here is that d minister of health was preparing for just one dose per person and not two doses right?

The recommended regimen for Pfizer vaccine is 2 doses and there's nothing in what I posted that inferred anything about 1 dose per person.

At your old age, must you always act as if you missed primary education and you just can not read, comprehend and apply basic logic?

It's really painful and grinding going back and forth with you? I'm not even sure if you really are dumb or just playing dumb because you are a troll.

This is just too sad.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

The recommended regimen for Pfizer vaccine is 2 doses and there's nothing in what I posted that inferred anything about 1 dose per person.

At your old age, must you always act as if you missed primary education and you just can not read, comprehend and apply basic logic?

It's really painful and grinding going back and forth with you? I'm not even sure if you really are dumb or just playing dumb because you are a troll.

This is just too sad.

Am not asking what d recommended dosage is. Am asking u how many doses per head did Dr ehanire intend using his 400b naira to buy? Will d 400b be able to cover d cost of 2doses or just 1dose for 140m people?

Meanwhile, here are ur exact words:

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

This is just too sad.

Let me make it easier for u. Based on your cost analysis, how many doses per head can 400b naira procure for 140m people?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Am not asking what d recommended dosage is. Am asking u how many doses per head did Dr ehanire intend using his 400b naira to buy? Will d 400b be able to cover d cost of 2doses or just 1dose for 140m people?

Meanwhile, here are ur exact words:

What's this silly and irrelevant question got to do with peter obi's ignorant lies and rubbish?

The topic is peter obi lying that he can vaccinate 140 million Nigerians with N150 billion with a 2 dose regimen vaccine.

Is it possible? Yes or No?

I know trolls like you, always dodging and dancing around with silly and irrelevant rubbish just because you can not support your lies and ignorant rubbish with facts.

Defend your ignorant brother by answering Yes or No.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

This is just too sad.

Put another way, since u said a dose cost $10.55, it means in order to find out how many doses $1.477billion (N400b) can buy, we would divide $1.477billion by $10.55.

$1.477billion ÷ $10.55 = 140 million doses

Remember that we had said 70% of 200m is 140million. So if we say

140million doses ÷ 140million people = 1.

Pls, check if I am correct or if I missed anything

So my question still stands, Based on your cost analysis, how many doses per head can 400b naira procure for 140m people? how many doses per head did Dr ehanire intend using his 400b naira to buy? Will d 400b be able to cover d cost of 2doses or just 1dose for 140m people?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

Put another way, since u said a dose cost $10.55, it means in order to find out how many doses $1.477billion (N400b) can buy, we would divide $1.477billion by $10.55.

So my question still stands, Based on your cost analysis, how many doses per head can 400b naira procure for 140m people? how many doses per head did Dr ehanire intend using his 400b naira to buy? Will d 400b be able to cover d cost of 2doses or just 1dose for 140m people?
[/s]

What's this silly and irrelevant question got to do with peter obi's ignorant lies and rubbish?

The topic is peter obi lying that he can vaccinate 140 million Nigerians with N150 billion with a 2 dose regimen vaccine.

I know trolls like you, always dodging and dancing around with silly and irrelevant rubbish just because you can not support your lies and ignorant rubbish with facts.

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

Based on obi's cost projection and ur conclusion that a dose cost $2.74, how many doses can his 150b naira procure for 140million people?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

These are obi's words:

"The World Health Organization said it would be enough to inject 70% of the population. 70% of Nigeria is about 140 million, so we are actually looking for 140 million doses."

140million doses for 140million people is how many doses per head?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Pls, who is d "you people" and who are d "your own people" u are referring to?

Can u produce d "attack and argument" u said I attacked and argued?

Can u also explain what this means:

"...you care less about accountability, you don't want to ask questions, you don't want facts, you just buy and swallow whatever they throw at you."

I have absolutely no idea what u are talking about or who u are referring to.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

To answer your question, I don't know and I don't have that info, If you need a breakdown, contact the ministry of health for that info, I'm sure they'll lecture you and ignorant peter obi.

Now, answer my own question.

Peter obi said he can vaccinate 140 million Nigerians with N150 billion with a 2 dose regimen vaccine.

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

To answer your question, I don't know and I don't have that info, If you need a breakdown, contact the ministry of health for that info, I'm sure they'll lecture you and ignorant peter obi.

Peter obi said he can vaccinate 140 million Nigerians with N150 billion with a 2 dose regimen vaccine.

Where did he say it?

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

Did u contact d health ministry or Peter obi before u arrived at ur conclusions above?

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls, who is d "you people" and who are d "your own people" u are referring to?

Can u produce d "attack and argument" u said I attacked and argued?

Can u also explain what this means:

"...you care less about accountability, you don't want to ask questions, you don't want facts, you just buy and swallow whatever they throw at you."

I have absolutely no idea what u are talking about or who u are referring to.

You people are people like you are trolls with zero capacity to read, comprehend, apply basic thoughts, knowledge and to support their argument honestly and intelligently.

All you do is troll and dodge around with silly and irrelevant rubbish because you lack basic facts to support your lazy argument with.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

You people are people like you are trolls with zero capacity to read, comprehend, apply basic thoughts, knowledge and to support their argument honestly and intelligently.

All you do is troll and dodge around with silly and irrelevant rubbish because you lack basic facts to support your lazy argument with.

As an intelligent professor with breathtaking capacity to support ur argument honestly and intelligently and who doesn't Dodge around with silly and irrelevant rubbish, can u kindly answer d questions herewith:

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

Where did Peter obi say so?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

So, why are you still asking me the same question after answering your question? I said I don't know?

Why are you so challenged and backward when it comes to reading and comprehension? Is this not your usual troll syndrome?

See why you are a classic troll? A prefect troll specimen.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Nobody Cheats The Yoruba Without Consequence – Ffk / Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial In Absentia Begins, MASSOB Defends Abaribe / Ogun 2023: Segun Sowunmi Wins Ogun PDP Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.