Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man (21166 Views)

FFK Slams Peter Obi For Claiming He Won The Presidential Election / Peter Obi Calls Nassarawa "A Great Country" / APC Slams Nine Conditions On Presidential Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

To answer your question, I don't know and I don't have that info, If you need a breakdown, contact the ministry of health for that info, I'm sure they'll lecture you and ignorant peter obi.

How come u say u don't no? Isn't that d demonstration of ignorance?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

So, why are you still asking me the same question after answering your question? I said I don't know?

Why are you so challenged and backward when it comes to reading and comprehension? Is this not your usual troll syndrome?

See why you are a classic troll? A prefect troll specimen.

grin grin

How can u not no? Aren't u d most knowledgeable person as far this discussion is concerned? Are u saying that u are ignorant?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
I think I'm done with this troll because he's in full troll mode as usual.

Moving on..

grin grin
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

What's this silly and irrelevant question got to do with peter obi's ignorant lies and rubbish?

The topic is peter obi lying that he can vaccinate 140 million Nigerians with N150 billion with a 2 dose regimen vaccine.

U still haven't told me where Peter obi said d above. Are u checking Google? Pls do that very fast. Let's if u are now d one who is ignorant, lying and speaking rubbish
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
I think I'm done with this troll because he's in full troll mode as usual.

Moving on..

grin grin

Where are u moving to now? Are u no longer interested in calling Peter obi a liar and an ignoramus? Or are now feeling like u were referring to yourself all this while based on this?:

Put another way, since u said a dose cost $10.55, it means in order to find out how many doses $1.477billion (N400b) can buy, we would divide $1.477billion by $10.55.

$1.477billion ÷ $10.55 = 140 million doses

Remember that we had said 70% of 200m is 140million. So if we say

140million doses ÷ 140million people = 1.

Pls, check if I am correct or if I missed anything

So my question still stands, Based on your cost analysis, how many doses per head can 400b naira procure for 140m people? how many doses per head did Dr ehanire intend using his 400b naira to buy? Will d 400b be able to cover d cost of 2doses or just 1dose for 140m people?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

How can u not no? Aren't u d most knowledgeable person as far this discussion is concerned? Are u saying that u are ignorant?

No, honest, sane and intelligent people always say what they know and refrain from saying what they don't know, it's not ignorance, it's called honesty, something that trolls like you and lying and ignorant peter obi don't know anything about.

Common sense should tell you that I'm not a member of the Covid task force in Nigeria and I don't have access to official government covid policies so why expect me to lecture you with such facts?

You are too old and you should have dispensed with such elementary mentality back in elementary school.

There's more to life than ignorance, lies and trolling.

grin grin
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Where are u moving to now? Are u no longer interested in calling Peter obi a liar and an ignoramus? Or are now feeling like u were referring to yourself all this while based on this?:

Put another way, since u said a dose cost $10.55, it means in order to find out how many doses $1.477billion (N400b) can buy, we would divide $1.477billion by $10.55.

So my question still stands, Based on your cost analysis, how many doses per head can 400b naira procure for 140m people? how many doses per head did Dr ehanire intend using his 400b naira to buy? Will d 400b be able to cover d cost of 2doses or just 1dose for 140m people?

You see, when characters like this poster repeats and keep repeating the same thing even after their questions are answered, they are in full troll mode, they need special keys to wake them up from troll mode.

Who did this to you?

grin grin
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

No, honest, sane and intelligent people always say what they know and refrain from saying what they don't know, it's not ignorance, it's called honesty, something that trolls like you and lying and ignorant peter obi don't know anything about.

Common sense should tell you that I'm not a member of the Covid task force in Nigeria and I don't have access to official government covid policies so why expect me to lecture you with such facts?

You are too old and you should have dispensed with such elementary mentality back in elementary school.

There's more to life than ignorance, lies and trolling.

grin grin

U aren't a member of covid task force? I thought u were. If u don't have access to official government covid policies, how come u have been bragging that u have been lecturing and that Peter obi is ignorant?

These are your words:

"Even if he was just procurement, based on the cost of available vaccine on the market all over the world, he can not procure vaccine for N150 billion.

So, where exactly is he getting his own N150 billion vaccine from? China? I hope not because it's $60 in China, the moist expensive in the world.

This is the problem with you people, you are arguing and attacking other people instead of asking where hi obtained his own pricing from, who he talked to, how he arrived at N150 billion, what kind of vaccine and who produced the vaccine.

You people are always quick to demand accountability from other people, but when it comes to your own people, you care less about accountability, you don't want to ask questions, you don't want facts, you just buy and swallow whatever they throw at you."
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
The only reason why this funny character is trolling is because he's dodging my question, this is the classic troll defense mechanism which this ignorant character is well known for.

grin grin
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

U aren't a member of covid task force? I thought u were. If u don't have access to official government covid policies, how come u have been bragging that u have been lecturing and that Peter obi is ignorant?

These are your words:

"Even if he was just procurement, based on the cost of available vaccine on the market all over the world, he can not procure vaccine for N150 billion.

So, where exactly is he getting his own N150 billion vaccine from? China? I hope not because it's $60 in China, the moist expensive in the world.

This is the problem with you people, you are arguing and attacking other people instead of asking where hi obtained his own pricing from, who he talked to, how he arrived at N150 billion, what kind of vaccine and who produced the vaccine.

You people are always quick to demand accountability from other people, but when it comes to your own people, you care less about accountability, you don't want to ask questions, you don't want facts, you just buy and swallow whatever they throw at you."
[/s]

Can peter obi vaccinate 140 million Nigerians with N150 billion with a 2 dose regimen vaccine.

Is it possible? Yes or No?

Can I get an honest answer?

Don't troll, just an honest answer

grin grin
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:

You see, when characters like this poster repeats and keep repeating the same thing even after their questions are answered, they are in full troll mode, they need special keys to wake them up from troll mode.

Who did this to you?

grin grin

Mr lecturer, i thought u said u have been lecturing me. After lecturing, is d student not permitted to ask questions?:

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Can peter obi vaccinate 140 million Nigerians with N150 billion with a 2 dose regimen vaccine.

grin grin

Where and when did obi say he can purchase two doses for 150b naira?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Predictable.

Trolling in full effect.

Let me know when they release you from troll mode

grin grin
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Don't troll, just an honest answer

grin grin

Quickly search Google I beg for where Peter obi said d above. Meanwhile,

U still de run from this simple questions based on d lecture u gave
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
plaindealer:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Predictable.

Trolling in full effect.

Let me know when they release you from troll mode

grin grin

Guy, I de your side. Together, let's prove that Peter obi lied that he can procure 2 doses of vaccine for 150b naira. Meanwhile,

These are obi's words:

"The World Health Organization said it would be enough to inject 70% of the population. 70% of Nigeria is about 140 million, so we are actually looking for 140 million doses."

140million doses for 140million people is how many doses per head?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
“WHO said if you can inject 70 percent of your population, that’s it. 70 percent of Nigeria is about 140 million so we are actually looking for 140 million doses. Considering that some other people are going to give us some free, we actually don’t need more than 120 million. But even if we’re buying 140 million, we just need about three hundred and eighty-something million dollars which is about N150bn to buy it.

“If they have a N400bn budget to buy the vaccine, my suggestion, they don’t need to award contracts in this vaccine, let them just call Serum institute in India and plead with them. I am sure they will even give us discount. If they want I can go for the negotiation. It won’t cost more than $2 each.”

On Monday, Enahire said the federal government is expecting 15 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine in February.

https://www.thecable.ng/peter-obi-n400bn-too-much-i-can-help-fg-procure-vaccines-for-n150bn/amp

1. This clown said we need 140 million doses to vaccinate 140 million people, but the vaccine is a 2 dose regimen vaccine so we actually need 140 million X 2 = 280 million

2. This clown even said we only have to pay for 120 million vaccine because other people will give us the rest free of charge?

Who is giving out free covid vaccine? Where? Does it mean lying peter obi don negotiate with free vaccine suppliers to give Nigeria 20 million free doses of covid vaccine?

This man is rettarded, majorly. grin grin

3. This clown authoritatively said he can negotiate vaccine price and it won't cost more than $2.

4. This clown want us to call serum institute in India to buy cheap 70% effective vaccine against the 95% effective vaccine that we are buying from Pfizer, that's almost 100% effective.

Morale of the story, never trust or rely on Chinaman Him Tu Lie, trust the habitual lying and ignorant clown at your own risk.

grin grin grin

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
lol..

That dismissed ignorant troll is still quoting me..

I don dismiss you already.

Useless troll.

grin grin
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 6:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
In other news, the lying and ignorant habitual liar just got called out for his lies, again..

Why is Him Tu Lie so a big and unrepentant liar?

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by plaindealer: 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These clowns hate Nigeria so much that they go to the most extreme length to lie and spit on Nigeria everyday, all-day.

Sadly, we get this from him and others from his side of Nigeria.

Just too hateful, too bitter, too angry and frustrated.
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by lexy2014: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2021
plaindealer:

1. This clown said we need 140 million doses to vaccinate 140 million people, but the vaccine is a 2 dose regimen vaccine so we actually need 140 million X 2 = 280 million

2. This clown even said we only have to pay for 120 million vaccine because other people will give us the rest free of charge?

Who is giving out free covid vaccine? Where? Does it mean lying peter obi don negotiate with free vaccine suppliers to give Nigeria 20 million free doses of covid vaccine?

This man is rettarded, majorly. grin grin

3. This clown authoritatively said he can negotiate vaccine price and it won't cost more than $2.

4. This clown want us to call serum institute in India to buy cheap 70% effective vaccine against the 95% effective vaccine that we are buying from Pfizer, that's almost 100% effective.

Morale of the story, never trust or rely on Chinaman Him Tu Lie, trust the habitual lying and ignorant clown at your own risk.

grin grin grin

Pls, what is 140million ÷ 140million?

Since u said d vaccine is in two doses, kindly answer d following:

Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by banmee(m): 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2021
JChase0:
See finishing.

Contact me for James Hadley Chase Novels

Do you have them or no? Been trying to get in touch with you to get some. If yes, how much are they?
Re: APC Slams Peter Obi, Calls Him Ignorant Man by Jaqenhghar: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2021
banmee:

Do you have them or no? Been trying to get in touch with you to get some. If yes, how much are they?
If he had them he would have responded quickly. Me I no dey waste time with these kind people

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo / Police Disperse Buhari-must-go Protesters In Abuja / Crack In Wike’s Camp As Guber Candidate, Others Split On Atiku’s Calabar Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.