Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy (4187 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2012
1) They possess this misplaced sense of "it is a man's world". When really it belongs to both sexes. Both have their roles to play.
2) He would never see you as an equal regardless of your achievements. Their sole aim is to dominate and have you subservient.
3)Fidelity is a word which is totally foreign to them.
4)Majority have the personlity of a wet dish rag hence the reason why they feel they need to have money before girls will look at them.
5) Totally unimaginative- the art of romance is lost on them and also its subtleties.
6) They are often loud and aggressive. Wherever there is a group of Nigerian men, you can hear them from miles away.
7)They are just crap
coolThey are full of s-h-i-t
9) Most are potential abusers
10) They are generally ugly grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by legacysystems2(f): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
Not with a Virgin like me

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by k2039: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
Another psychiatric patient on the loose

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
*looks for Nairaland psychiatrists* who released this Antelope 4rm her shackles??
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2012
Thot i'd'balance things a bit. See how you guys take a bit of bashing. Guess it doesn't feel too good eh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by 190theclown: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2012
binger: *looks for Nairaland psychiatrists* who released this Antelope 4rm her shackles??

Actually i think she escaped her barn in search of some elephant grass
as winter don reach food don scarce for the animal kingdom grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by nipeks001(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2012
E b like say dem just dump u,na wetin make u dey talk all this rubbish abi.U'd beta go and see ur doctor.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 13, 2012
Lol. Coming from an ugly obese girl who already has a baby for a cracker. grin
wetin be you mileage again? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by ikekings(m): 12:30am On Nov 13, 2012
Lol... @op you dey vex ooo... Easy jare...
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by 190theclown: 12:38am On Nov 13, 2012
kindabigg: Lol. Coming from an ugly obese girl who already has a baby for a cracker. grin
wetin be you mileage again? undecided

74848994094 miles grin grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 13, 2012
lol....OP, guys go soon chop your head off.lol.well some of the points the OP mentioned are true to some extent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 13, 2012
Sounds like a list for any kind of man.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: Thot i'd'balance things a bit. See how you guys take a bit of bashing. Guess it doesn't feel too good eh grin
gbam!!! they love to bash us because we refuse to allow them under our skirts. It's time to pay them back in their own coin. Let me add to your list.
Majority of them are fucktards.
They think with their d!cks, instead of the brains that God gave them.
They are lazy like fucck. They think the role of a woman is to be servile to them.
You said it before but ima say it again, they're full of sh-it.

[size=3pt]NB: I'm just kidding, I love y'all except for 190, acidosis and any other person who bashes Naija gals[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by DExplorer1: 3:02am On Nov 13, 2012
Shaybe baby, in as much as am so trying not to say this, you need to get well soon!
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by roymary: 3:54am On Nov 13, 2012
KUDOS to my Nigerian Brodas! Op has been used, reused, misused, overused and dumped... grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by busybee24: 4:47am On Nov 13, 2012
hahaha i think 1-3 are the only fair ones.. the rest are a tad evil lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 13, 2012
There is a little truth in what the OP says, but she is being quite harsh towards the end smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by delkuf(m): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2012
roymary, u won kill her.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Mynd44: 6:10am On Nov 13, 2012
@OP, just cos you are stupîd enough to allow yourself to be used and that you have had sèx with more that half the guys on your street does not mean you should hate guys.

It is not there fault you are cheaper that tom tom. You wanna hate someone, i have the perfect candidate. Look in the darned mirror

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by delkuf(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2012
mynd, u too get bad mouth
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Mynd44: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2012
delkuf: mynd, u too get bad mouth
I know
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 13, 2012
roymary: KUDOS to my Nigerian Brodas! Op has been used, reused, misused, overused and dumped... grin
LWKMD!! Its obvious she typed this due to frustration. She thought that by opening her legs,a man will open his heart towards...damn! OP,i feel 4 u oh!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by UjSizzle(f): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2012
Ouch lotsa cry babies on this thread. OP you try jare grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Mynd44: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2012
uj_sizzle: Ouch lotsa cry babies on this thread. OP you try jare grin.
She tried to show how frustrated she is right?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 13, 2012
IT is just sexually frustrated. And although I can help IT in that department, umm, I'll pass cos I really ain't interested.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by RickyRoss1(m): 8:15am On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: 1) They possess this misplaced sense of "it is a man's world". When really it belongs to both sexes. Both have their roles to play.
2) He would never see you as an equal regardless of your achievements. Their sole aim is to dominate and have you subservient.
3)Fidelity is a word which is totally foreign to them.
4)Majority have the personlity of a wet dish rag hence the reason why they feel they need to have money before girls will look at them.
5) Totally unimaginative- the art of romance is lost on them and also its subtleties.
6) They are often loud and aggressive. Wherever there is a group of Nigerian men, you can hear them from miles away.
7)They are just crap
coolThey are full of s-h-i-t
9) Most are potential abusers
10) They are generally ugly grin

Unfortunately many Psychedelic biittches like you resort to name calling and insults after they have been used, overused, misused, abused and dumped by smart 9ja men.

You are ranting now simply bc dem 9ja boys don finish your mileage and you are too fat to get attention.

When you were younger and running after different men you didn't think this way, now that old age has set in and you are too old, too fat, frustrated and dejected you have resorted to name calling. Even them ashawo girls that spend most of they time fuckkking around for money, when they get old they usually blame witches and water spirits. Dont blame 9ja men, go blame enemies from your village, lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by delkuf(m): 8:22am On Nov 13, 2012
How frustrating to be used and dumped
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 13, 2012
This is a typical example of a Naija used woman. As it is normally said; at the end, d person with a dead cutlass shall understand.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2012
lmao....y'all shouldn't take the OP too serious.it's just a joke to get back to the numerous generalizations by guys on here.slow down with the bashing.the OP is joking with y'all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

Actually i think she escaped her barn in search of some elephant grass
as winter don reach food don scarce for the animal kingdom grin grin
190-the-fool, guess you don't like it when you and your fellow brodas are insulted. Might want to put a lid on it when next you start dissing naija girls, cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 11:24am On Nov 13, 2012
I'm coming back to reply the remaining scumbags. I dey go watch tv for now. You are alllll a bunch of losers except for lalaosky and my fellow lovely ladies. The rest of you will blow a gasket. Bunch of ugly p-r-i-c-ks!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2012
lalaosky: lmao....y'all shouldn't take the OP too serious.it's just a joke to get back to the numerous generalizations by guys on here.slow down with the bashing.the OP is joking with y'all
Mate, you are the only fella to display sense on here. Like one of the points I made, subtlety is lost many males.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3)

I Stole My Best Friend's Boyfriend / She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!! / After Sex Who Should Say Thank You.the Man/woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.