Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Why You Should Stop Masturbation Addiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Stop Masturbation Addiction (388 Views)

Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / I am Celebrating One-Year Victory Over Masturbation Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Masturbation Addiction by Piloski1: 12:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some people can and do develop an addiction to masturbation. You may be spending too much time masturbating if masturbation causes you to:

skip your chores or daily activities
miss work or school
cancel plans with friends or family
miss important social events

Addiction to masturbation can harm your relationships and other parts of your life. Masturbating too much may interrupt your work or studies, which can lower productivity.

It may also hurt your romantic relationships and friendships, because you don’t spend as much time with your loved.

If you can relate to the above downsides of masturbation and you will like to quit, then you know that you should put a hard fight to end the bad habit.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Buy Any Valentine Gift For Any Girl, Which Will Not Get Any Gift For You / Wedding Reception! / Why Do Twins Like Marrying At The Same Time Or From Same Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.