Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland (29595 Views)

Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Nomoress3: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
It has been over a year I quit masturbation already. I really appreciate this creators and the main players of the masturbation quiting thread https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/1202#108706106 for making this achievable. I knew when the thread was created but I was feeling too big to start counting days with people there. I was able to quit for a month at a time before I relapsed and it even got worse until I started actively participating on this thread.

The benefits I noticed
°I started to look fresh and I paid more attention to personal development.

° Increased confidence and I started associating easily with people

°My level of anxiety reduced drastically

°My brain is now as sharp as it used to be when I was young in my secondary school days. Those days, I can learn any skill I wish to, be it electronic, or art skill. When any of my friend does anything, I learn in less than a week no matter how hard it seems. I just realized how long I've lost the skill after I stoped masturbating.

My advice to those that still masturbate

STOP!
Don't listen to those that lie that it has one benefit of the other. It has none just stop and don't be hard on yourself, it's a gradual process.

368th day without masturbation and the benefit is massive. cool cool

343 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Jeon(f): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nomoress3:
It has been over a year I quit masturbation already. I really appreciate this creators and the main players of the masturbation quiting thread https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread/1202#108706106 for making this achievable. I knew when the thread was created but I was feeling too big to start counting days with people there. I was able to quit for a month at a time before I relapsed and it even got worse until I started actively participating on this thread.

The benefits I noticed

°My brain is now as sharp as it used to be when I was young in my secondary school days. Those days, I can learn any skill I wish to, be it electronic, or art skill. When any of my friend does anything, I learn in less than a week no matter how hard it seems. I just realized how long I've lost the skill after I stoped masturbating.

STOP!
Don't listen to those that lie that it has one benefit of the other. It has none just stop and don't be hard on yourself, it's a gradual process.

CC:
Seas, Nnamebuka, iamphenomenal, lalasticlala

congratulations
now join the LGBTQ COMMUNITY

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by DICKstractor: 12:20am On Dec 22, 2021
undecided

Now that I'm about starting, you are here discouraging me. I can't just rub this expensive Vaseline as a mere cream

Congratulations bro.

21 Likes

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

congratulations

Aunty wey mumu..

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Toks2008(m): 1:42am On Dec 22, 2021
Nomoress3:

The benefits I noticed

STOP!

CC:

May i ask a question?

In that one year? did you fornicate? Did you have wet dreams?

Please be sincere with your response, im not judging you.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Nomoress3: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2021
Toks2008:

May i ask a question?

In that one year? did you fornicate? Did you have wet dreams?

Please be sincere with your response, im not judging you.
I didn't fornicate. I wish I do, lol. grin
But I hav a lot of wet dreams, even this morning but it won't make you weak or depressed like masturbation does.

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Nomoress3: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Now that I'm about starting, you are here discouraging me. I can't just rub this expensive Vaseline as a mere cream

Congratulations bro.
Thanks bro.

Please don't start.

8 Likes

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Nomoress3: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Jidemoo:
Congratulations
Thanks my brother
Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Nomoress3: 7:51am On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

congratulations
Thanks, and do some growing up.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Jesterinjay: 8:30am On Dec 22, 2021
Congrats

1 Like

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by iamphenomenal(m): 9:03am On Dec 22, 2021
You did it bro. Finally
Congratulations
Wishing higher grounds
You can only move forward

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Oyin2212(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Nomoress3:

The benefits I noticed

STOP!

CC:
Congrats my guy. Higher you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Toks2008(m): 11:12am On Dec 22, 2021
Nomoress3:

I didn't fornicate. I wish I do, lol. grin
But I hav a lot of wet dreams, even this morning but it won't make you weak or depressed like masturbation does.

Fair enough.

Avoid mastrbation at all cost if it is detrimental to you physically , mentally as well as psycologically.

All the best.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Timblogga: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmm
Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Bolaji26(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
sad

I still masturbate yesterday self

My gf came to stay with me for 2 months plus and I didn't masturbate at all through out her stay.

But fiam, she left and i started masturbating the nxt day.

Note: it's not everyday sha, maybe twice a week

20 Likes

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by slawormiir: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Masturbation is not a bad thing

Africans and thier stupid mentality

Always thinking masturbation is bad...

Masturbate if you want.....it is very good

And for those that are addicted....the solution is that you need to first stop thinking it is a bad thing....so you won't be feeling guilty after masturbating.....

You know the funny thing
When you stop feeling guilty about masturbations and stop seeing it as a bad thing that is the time you start to limit it without you knowing....
masturbation is not a bad thing

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by EXLOVER(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Some people are celebrating 20 years in the game.

One Major source of badluck is masturbation, don't let anyone deceive you that shit is bad.

You will look old, dirty, zero confidence, bad luck. Etc

54 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
My new year resolution is to stop taking Colorado/marijuana and quit masturbation. I already succeeded in not sleeping with olosho. I done fit stop Olosho life.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by GboyegaD(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
To God be the glory.

8 Likes

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Drsnives(m): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Even after having a girlfriend
I still secretly engage in it.
Am ashamed

8 Likes

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by seunmohmoh(f): 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good for you!

1 Like

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by BESTScientist1: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
God bless you bro.
Nomoress3:

The benefits I noticed

STOP!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Eriokanmi: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations. Masturbation is a strong addiction. I was once there

15 Likes

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations... Thank God you are now free...
Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by Iamdbull: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dbull on this one!!

I still masturbate and it's what helps me focus and prevents me from getting distracted by women

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by phemmyfour: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congrats...Go n sin no more

5 Likes

Re: How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland by petsey(m): 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NL Romance Section Most Stylish And Polished Dude. (pic) / My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / Types Of Women, Men Should Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.