Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) (609 Views)

Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Mikester: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
The day is too boring. Make we have small fun abeg. tongue

Let's write a story together. I will begin the story then the next person will continue the story from where I stopped and on and on till infinity. Simple.

Where are the good writers? Food don arrive o. kiss

Modified: The rules are simple

1) Continue where the last person stopped
2) Don't make your story too long
3) Don't derail the thread
4) Remember rule 3

I begin...

John was a player who loved to chase after young girls. One fine day, as he was walking down the street, he saw a poster at a school requesting for a teacher.

Later in the day, he brought his certificate and applied and became the teacher of Binta girls high school...
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Elmiguel(m): 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
On the first day, the female principal summoned him and he showed up at her office

"Good morning ma," John greeted
She looked up from her desk and replied his greeting then pointed him to seat.

"How was your night?"

"It was fine ma. I slept well."

"Good to hear. I hope you like our school?" John nodded smiling affirmatively.

She continued "I want you to know that you're welcome here and we would be looking forward to seeing your best. I must warn you, don't go beyond education with the girls here else you might be prosecuted if you know what I mean... " She said sternly looking him in the eye

"I understand ma. You have nothing to worry about. I'm not that kind of person..."

1 Like

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by johnkey: 1:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
as john left the premises of the school he forgot to look left twice while crossing the road, naso dangote trailer nack am dead, john died..end of story.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by VanillaIyce(f): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnkey:
as john left the premises of the school he forgot to look left twice while crossing the road, naso dangote trailer nack am dead, john died..end of story.
Wicked sombori, you didn't allow me continue the story.

1 Like

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by johnkey: 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
VanillaIyce:

we can set up a date and you can tell it to me then. i'm sure you have something hot cooking.
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnkey:
grin
Werey
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Favemmzar200(m): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnkey:
as he died he was granted mercy and woke up at home without scratches.
He woke up the next morning with superhuman strengths and killer looks, an opposite to his unimpressive previous looks.

He boarded a taxi to the new school.

PRINCIPAL OFFICE
John you look good today. You would be having a lodge if you don't mind opposite the girls hostel grin

TBC

like and mention if you want me to continue

2 Likes

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Mikester: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnkey:

You can't build but you can destroy.

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Mikester: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2021
Favemmzar200:
He woke up the next morning with superhuman strengths and killer looks, an opposite to his unimpressive previous looks.

PRINCIPAL OFFICE
John you look good today. You would be having a lodge if you don't mind opposite the girls hostel grin

TBC

Continue, you have a good line
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnkey:
and the thread was making sense till this werey com end moviegrin

1 Like

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by johnkey: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2021
Favemmzar200:

PRINCIPAL OFFICE

TBC

oga actor don die film don finish, mercy ko mercy aigbe ni, na superman? abi na batman.
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by CuteMike01(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Miraculously John revived from the accident and continued his life at the school. For 3 weeks he taught well and really made a lot of student friends. Sometimes while he teaches, the girls make passes at him with their looks.

A day came and as it happened, he was to take the ss2 biology...

1 Like

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnkey:
oga actor don die film don finish, mercy ko mercy aigbe ni, na superman? abi na batman.
lol guy abeg i don laff tayagrin

actor don die,film don finish,baba still dey yarn mercygrin. Mercy chinwo

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Mikester: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2021
He walked into the class and the ladies greeted him with their killer smiling faces.

As he taught he asked questions and was marvelled at their intelligence as they answered his questions fluently but on close observation he noticed a girl seating close to the window at the extreme of the classroom.

She was a dark, slim beauty who made no contributions throughout the time he taught.

"Hey you, yes you over there. I noticed you've been silent. Anything the matter? What's your name?"

The ladies looked at each other smiling.

She stood up, "My name is Linda."

"Well Linda why aren't you making any contributions? Is everything OK?"

"Yes Sir, nothing wrong."

"Better not be. I don't want anyone to worry me about this topic later. By the way, see me in my office as I leave now... "

"Why Sir?" She asked astonished

" I have my reasons. Just show up immediately. Good day girls. " He concluded and walked out immediately...
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by jawalis(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
When he got to his office. He put his desk in order and left immediately. On his way home, he boarded a taxi and unfortunately the taxi driver was drunk on some cheap local drinks. The car ran into the canal and it’s sad how all the passengers lost their dear lives at the scene. They were all rushed to the nearest hospital, Dr Denique, the medical officer in charge at the hospital pronounced Mr John dead after lots of medical interventions but to no avail. The school authorities went to the hospital morgue to claim his remains and he was buried at the cemetery next day. His body was destroyed beyond redemption so there’s nothing any supernatural power can do to restore him this time
End of John
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Favemmzar200(m): 2:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
johnkey:
which one is your own

Na so u like Nollywood and TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Dis one wey I wan start na mount Zion script. Abeg
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Mikester: 2:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
VanillaIyce:

Continue the story, no harm done. Check where I stopped
Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Favemmzar200(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
Mikester:
He walked into the class and the ladies greeted him with their killer smiling faces.

As he taught he asked questions and was marvelled at their intelligence as they answered his questions fluently but on close observation he noticed a girl seating close to the window at the extreme of the classroom.

She was a dark, slim beauty who made no contributions throughout the time he taught.

"Hey you, yes you over there. I noticed you've been silent. Anything the matter? What's your name?"

The ladies looked at each other smiling.

She stood up, "My name is Linda."

"Well Linda why aren't you making any contributions? Is everything OK?"

"Yes Sir, nothing wrong."

"Better not be. I don't want anyone to worry me about this topic later. By the way, see me in my office as I leave now... "

"Why Sir?" She asked astonished

" I have my reasons. Just show up immediately. Good day girls. " He concluded and walked out immediately...

he left the class after the teaching session.

Linda's POV
Why is he calling me to his office, I didn't mean to be unattentive I was reminiscing on the action movie I watched yesterday (yeah I love action movies which some people find strange)
I searched for my bestie grace to follow me to the staffroom but she was having a serious conversation with the class rep peter whom she has a huge crush on.

The staffroom was a stonetgrow distance from my class, just about 5 class blocks away.

I knocked on the door and waited. I heard his baritone voice answer.
To be honest he had a hot face and a banging body, he made Steve my cute boyfriend look average.
Linda I said come in he repeated jolting me out of my reverie.

I walked in to see him Aline in the spacious staff room

TBC

follow and like the post so I can continue grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by Mikester: 3:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Favemmzar200:
he left the class after the teaching session.

Linda's POV
Why is he calling me to his office, I didn't mean to be unattentive I was reminiscing on the action movie I watched yesterday (yeah I love action movies which some people find strange)
I searched for my bestie grace to follow me to the staffroom but she was having a serious conversation with the class rep peter whom she has a huge crush on.

The staffroom was a stonetgrow distance from my class, just about 5 class blocks away.

I knocked on the door and waited. I heard his baritone voice answer.
To be honest he had a hot face and a banging body, he made Steve my cute boyfriend look average.
Linda I said come in he repeated jolting me out of my reverie.

I walked in to see him Aline in the spacious staff room

TBC

follow and like the post so I can continue grin

Relax two can play at that game

John's POV

As I taught, I noticed a beauty at the window pane. There was something about her I couldn't point out as her face reminded me of my mother while she was young. I decided I had to know her better...

I was jolted out of my thoughts as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in" I uttered but no one came in. "Linda I said come in" I said getting impatient.

As expected she came in walking like the model that she was. Damn! Is it just me or this lady is a beauty goddess.

As an handsome and talented player, I have seen and tasted a lot of girls but I find myself really attracted to this girl. My office was the science lab so she sat opposite my table beside a long desk cluttered with lab equipments.

"You asked for me sir" she said expectantly

"Yes I did" I replied adjusting my glasses wearing a straight face. "I didn't appreciate the way you acted today. I usually like my class to be interactive. One might assume you have no love for the teacher or his subject..."

1 Like

Re: Let's Kill The Day's Boredom (come In Here) by adeniran22890: 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys / My Boyfriend Cheat On Me I Must Share His Nudes / Tell Me Why I Should Keep Living With This Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.