Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys (605 Views)

Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill / I Hate Simps! / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys by skylegend(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
a simp is a guy who throw out money to some woman in order to curry favor with her 

Never be a simp. Simps are loser

A foolish guy think with money he can get a woman's attention.... 

The only girls who will care about SIMPs are gold-digger...and she's gonna bleed you dry and not give you (affection and attention)

Gold digger they're just brilliant at manipulating guys into giving up all kind of cash...they don't care about the guy (NO).They just want his cash 

A lot of guys think that HOT women ONLY go for rich guys this is actually true...

....Hot girls only go for rich guys but the thing is they don't go for the SIMPs throwing cash in their face.

They want to be a part of the rich guy  world which is very different with the SIMPs.

They're not that interested in the cash the SIMPs is throwing their way ...WHAT they find interested is the life they rich guy can provide not the cash itself...

If you are a simp use that Money and invest in your future, so that one day you many be a rich guy not a loser with low self-esteem who think throwing money on women will get him a way with her

1 Like

Re: WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys by MickzyDonald: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Thats not 100% true, most ladies will choose the rich simp over the rich guy, because the simp can easily be manipulated into dropping cash always unlike the rich with Brain
i stand correctable tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys by skylegend(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
my brother am not talking about a broke rich guys playing SIMPs ...am talking about a real rich guy who has it all...a guy like that women will do whatever it takes to be apart of his world...

what I have realizes is that the money you have the more self-esteem you will have ...SIMPs are guys with low self-esteem ...

if you have a high self-esteem you will never spent money on any lady with your hands Cross... if you don't believe me go and ask sugar daddies and rich guys around

1 Like

Re: WHY Women Hate Simps And LOVE Rich Guys by skylegend(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion (not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Prefered Zodiac: Aries, Libra, Gemini, or Leo

Pls assist me

na marriage you the find like this

(1) (Reply)

As A Teacher In The United States, What Is Your Salary Annually Or Monthly? / Dog Loves To Suck Love Machine / Airtime Giveaway Today 6 November 2021 At 6pm-Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.