Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

"Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill (1028 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
Yea thats the undiluted truth only adent Redpillers would understand.
Women follow something called HYPERGAMY meaning they would only fvck men above their status, this is the exact same characteristics our regular accessories/luxury would possess(if they were alive)

For example: A gold wrist watch can only be acquired by someone who can afford its price.
This same thing goes for women!

Taking TRP will teach you how to dominate every woman as you rightly should as a man. But my version of it will let you understand that if at all you should spend for any woman, it should be for your own gain(Nassisism)

I mean that its either you are gaining something from her(preferably sex) or she as an embodiment of your money should stand as a means for the society to check your worth. i.e If you don't want to showcase your cars, house, jeweleries etc Your woman can always do that for you with her expensive wears and physical blings(that you bought her of course)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin You go feel better las las

2 Likes

Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Shaolin0147(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
Divinehealer:
grin grin grin grin You go feel better las las
He's saying nothing but the truth, women don't worth it

3 Likes

Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Haylel: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
What's this nonsense you call red pill?
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
The op is a morĂ³n same with any Menstruator that will come here and say "including your sisters and mom" what's special about anybody's sibling?
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Haylel:
What's this nonsense you call red pill?

It's a philosophy of anti-feminism and personal development to enable men become aware of current realities and fulfill their potential in life and relationship
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Shaolin0147:
He's saying nothing but the truth, women don't worth it

You all will feel better soon grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Haylel: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It's a philosophy of anti-feminism and personal development to enable men become aware of current realities and fulfill their potential in life and relationship
I know what the red pill is. But what he wrote up there is nonsense, and totally a black pill.
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Haylel:

I know what the red pill is. But what he wrote up there is nonsense, and totally a black pill.

Yh.
It seems extreme
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Ishilove: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
All these boys with mummy issues don spoil this section.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ishilove:
All these boys with mummy issues don spoil this section.
You are on the wrong thread mrs
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Ishilove: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
You are on the wrong thread mrs
I disagree
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by allandutch: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Yea thats the undiluted truth only adent Redpillers would understand.
Women follow something called HYPERGAMY meaning they would only fvck men above their status, this is the exact same characteristics our regular accessories/luxury would possess(if they were alive)

For example: A gold wrist watch can only be acquired by someone who can afford its price.
This same thing goes for women!

Taking TRP will teach you how to dominate every woman as you rightly should as a man. But my version of it will let you understand that if at all you should spend for any woman, it should be for your own gain(Nassisism)

I mean that its either you are gaining something from her(preferably sex) or she as an embodiment of your money should stand as a means for the society to check your worth. i.e If you don't want to showcase your cars, house, jeweleries etc Your woman can always do that for you with her expensive wears and physical blings(that you bought her of course)

What are you even saying?

Do you know what hypergamy is?
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ishilove:

I disagree
Its very obvious you know? i'm talking about one thing here and your reply had to be residues from the former posts of this account....that reply of yours belongs to those posts of this account you are refering to
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2021
allandutch:

What are you even saying?

Do you know what hypergamy is?
I know its kind of hard to understand but you have know that women possess the qualities of your regular luxuries when at auction, she goes to the highest bidder and so therefore should be treated as such, nothing more than an expensive luxury
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by allandutch: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
I know its kind of hard to understand but you have know that women possess the qualities of your regular luxuries when at auction, she goes to the highest bidder and so therefore should be treated as such, nothing more than an expensive luxury

Again, What are you talking about?
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
allandutch:

Again, What are you talking about?
Are you male or female? i need to know if i'm just wasting my time with a woman who's just hurt by the truth...because thats what you portray, a woman
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by allandutch: 8:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Are you male or female? i need to know if i'm just wasting my time with a woman who's just hurt by the truth...because thats what you portray, a woman

Male.
Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by Faber(m): 10:47am On Feb 04, 2021
@Op before the end of today...I no want see this ur yeye thread alive. You don't know what TRP is. Better close this ur nonsense down.

If by 11:59 pm today I come on board and see this ur misleading thread alive, I go meet Coach Ole Solksjaer collect that koboko wey Man U use scatter Southampton, use am whip ur stupid ass well well.

How on Earth would you propose to guys to spend on these entitled bitches inorder to show off to the public as an alternative to showing off their cars and expensive houses... You are a mad man a swear.

TRP tells you to be royal in your own fashion as a guy. Be a king and be treated like one. To any bitch that wants you to step down from your royal fashion and start to reason her matter... Onto say u will sacrifice ur happiness to please her... boot out her out of ur castle. And you are here talking bullcrap.

@Op you are a Full Simpleton.

1 Like

Re: "Women Are Nothing More Than Accessories" - Redpill by specialmati(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin grin grin when all you do is think about women,you will get to a point of reasoning like the op.now he thinks women a properties not human being again chai who will now help him

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Hustle. / At What Stage Would You Consider They Are The One / What My Relationship With An Akwa-ibom Girl Can Teach You About Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.