Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War (2180 Views)

The Ekumeku Resistance ; British Vs Igbo War / Greatest Mistake By Igbo - War Against Yoruba / Onyeka Onwenu Those Fighting Igbo Should Be Careful, No Apology From Biafra To N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Iamgrey5(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
Asgard13:

INCOHERENT

CONFUSED

SEE LIES

YORUBA CAN CLAIM AND FORM WETIN DEM NO KNOW

SEE THIS ONE NAAA

IF THEY SAY MAKE HE SWEAR BY THEIR OGUN ..SAY HE TELLING THE TRUTH

YORUBA MAN GO CURVE

IGNORANCE IS A BLISS

NDI YORUBA AND FORMING

HEHEHEHEHEHH
continue wailing bruv cheesy

Just make sure you don't forget your 100k passport at home while going out. cheesy
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by KAHBOOM: 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
igboarenice:
During Endsars protest Yorubas edged on by IPOB almost put their Lagos on it knees.

Surprising same is happening now
Sebi awon agba lo ma n so pe oun to seni lalakoko ko gbodo seni lekeji.

Biafrans agitators know that they can't face all other Nigerians and win so they like put confusion in enemies camp the results is Fulani Yoruba clashes
They spin all sorts of conspiracy theory to incite violence amidst the two ethnic group that decide who get what in the country.
Check all threads about Fulani attacks they are there in hundreds grunting and barking like a baboon urging the Yoruba on
I'm not excusing Criminalities by some herders.
You have the right to deal with them using all legal means.
Let's flush criminals herders and also should not throw baby away with the water
and Igbos will be left with no choice than to continue shouting give us biafra

Lols.

I knew that u guys will want to use Igbo's to settle qurell with ur masters if they turn up the heat.
No wonder pipu call u guys undisputed Coward's.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Asgard13: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Just make sure you don't forget your 100k passport at home while going out. cheesy

Gibberish

NEXT!
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by igboarenice: 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Lols.

I knew that u guys will want to use Igbo's to settle qurell with ur masters if they turn up the heat.
No wonder pipu call u guys undisputed Coward's.
You fueling the feud to your own advantage with your half-truth, propaganda and conspiracy theory though I admit it isn't your fault what criminal herders do on Yoruba soil
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by KAHBOOM: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
igboarenice:

You fueling the feud to your own advantage with your half-truth, propaganda and conspiracy theory though I admit it isn't your fault what criminal herders do on Yoruba soil
Still doesn't change the fact that u guys are undisputed Coward's.
Kip embarrassing ur tribe.

Soon igboho will say that its IBO's that sent him to fight for u guys right when wakili kidnaps him

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Veqtor: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
igboarenice:
During Endsars protest Yorubas edged on by IPOB almost put their Lagos on it knees.

Biafrans agitators know that they can't face all other Nigerians and win so they like put confusion in enemies camp the results is Fulani Yoruba clashes
They spin all sorts of conspiracy theory to incite violence amidst the two ethnic group that decide who get what in the country.
Check all threads about Fulani attacks they are there in hundreds grunting and barking like a baboon urging the Yoruba on
Let's flush criminals herders and also should not throw baby away with the water

Fulani truant spotted.

Divide and conquer tactics has failed woefully.

Ur Kinsmen will surely get d boots soonest
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by igboarenice: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
KAHBOOM:

Still doesn't change the fact that u guys are undisputed Coward's.
Kip embarrassing ur tribe.

Soon igboho will say that its IBO's that sent him to fight for u guys right when wakili kidnaps him
Chief Adeyemo has made his point and it's carefully noted.
Yorubas will isolate criminals from the true herders.
Killing and maiming innocent herders is actually cowardice and that's what ESN is displaying

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Lagoon0: 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
igboarenice:

I like your second to last sentence but we should fight criminals among all tribes.
The fact that killings aren't committed by Fulani's doesn't make it less evil
We should stop giving impression that Yorubas is in all out against Fulanis
Shut your dirty mouth. Where are you from? Your talking rubbish.

What does igbo have to do with Fulani in southwest. Get lost !
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Lagoon0: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Sincerely the op Is mad! Must everything link to Igbo ?
This things becoming more irritating. The only thing igbo could do is type trash and keep watching . so why make their opinion popular?
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by chubinwa(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
igboarenice:

i seriously doubt if you have sense
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by igboarenice: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lagoon0:

Sincerely the op Is mad! Must everything link to Igbo ?
This things becoming more irritating. The only thing igbo could do is type trash and keep watching . so why make their opinion popular?
chubinwa:
i seriously doubt if you have sense
Veqtor:

Fulani truant spotted.

Divide and conquer tactics has failed woefully.

Ur Kinsmen will surely get d boots soonest
Shooting the messenger?
I hit where it hurt?
You think people aren't aware of NK tactics
It's the oldest trick in the book and we proud Nigerians aren't falling for it
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by mccloud224(m): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2021
@OP

I was born and brought up in the sw..my parents are from ss and I did my uni in the south east (esut precisely)... I have always been a "one Nigerianist" if there is such a word and I can tell u all you wrote is trash.

Fulani terrorists are steadily taking over odua land, asiwaju and gani Adams are voiceless, ESN is doing the same thing Igboho is doing but na ibos be your problem. Now I see how and why the fulanis easily subdued Kwara.

Tribalism and religious bigotry has diminished your capacity to reason. It is well. Your entire families decapitated/mutilated/raped decomposing bodies will be on nairaland one day and I will view as a guest.

Fulani SLAVES!!! (Yeah I said it...eat hate speech).

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Banmeallday: 11:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
igboarenice:

It’s time for you to grow up and stop embarrassing your mother... She may not have known who your father may have been but there is still ways of making her proud.

Oduduwa is the future
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Difrent: 6:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Asgard13:

YES...
INSANITY IS MADNESS

YORUBA AND REVISIONIST ARE 5&6.. THEY WILL CHANGE AND ALWAYS TRY TO DIVERT ATTENTION WHEN THE HEAT COMES TO THEM .. WHILE MOCKING OTHERS ..

BECAREFUL
THERES A WOUNDED MIND ON RAMPAGE... WITH A TRIBALIST VIEW..

Igbo Revisionism started in 2015 the moment GEJ lost,since then they have tried to rewrite every history ,even their own .

You people don't learn ,this won't be the first time you have tried to intimidate and force down your ideas on others and got burnt while at it.. in the immediate aftermath GEJ loss and renewed biafra agitation ,we yorubas on nairaland trashed your biafra agitators our if nairaland to the extent you floated the defunct biafla land.com which failed because even ibos refuse to visit the site......without yorubas, Ibos are nothing , absolutely nothing ....all your wealth was made from yorubaland and as a result of yoruba accommodating you ,but you have been paying us back with backstabbing but we don't care because you are nothing to us , we are ahead of you in anything and will always be....even this nuisance you are constituting on nairaland ,don't think we don't know what to do about it, we just want you to exhaust yourselves (anther strategy to show we are wiser than you)

We all know how you have moved from
Biafla or nothing to
Leflendum or nothing to
Atikulate
And now igbo presidency

Who takes people like you serious,you are nothing but sore losers who will the house burn down because their kinsman is not president.

No make me reason your matter today oooo
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Akaegwu(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2021
igboarenice:

You mean the Igbo's asked the fulanis to to kidnapp your people, rape your mother's and daughters kill your parents, sons and daughters.
The Igbo's are too powerful. Twale.
God punishment upon your generation.
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Akaegwu(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Difrent:

Igbo Revisionism started in 2015 the moment GEJ lost,since then they have tried to rewrite every history ,even their own .

You people don't learn ,this won't be the first time you have tried to intimidate and force down your ideas on others and got burnt while at it.. in the immediate aftermath GEJ loss and renewed biafra agitation ,we yorubas on nairaland trashed your biafra agitators our if nairaland to the extent you floated the defunct biafla land.com which failed because even ibos refuse to visit the site......without yorubas, Ibos are nothing , absolutely nothing ....all your wealth was made from yorubaland and as a result of yoruba accommodating you ,but you have been paying us back with backstabbing but we don't care because you are nothing to us , we are ahead of you in anything and will always be....even this nuisance you are constituting on nairaland ,don't think we don't know what to do about it, we just want you to exhaust yourselves (anther strategy to show we are wiser than you)

Biafla or nothing to
Leflendum or nothing to
Atikulate
And now igbo presidency

Who takes people like you serious,you are nothing but sore losers who will the house burn down because their kinsman is not president.

No make me reason your matter to day end oooo
Slave, Continue worshipping your master.
Otolo gbagbue gị.
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Asgard13: 6:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Difrent:

Biafla or nothing to
Leflendum or nothing to
Atikulate
And now igbo presidency

No make me reason your matter today oooo

..... and they will always believe dem Dey make sense undecided
What a incoherent gibberish from a typical yoruba man..

Ranting like kemi .. una too love gibberish
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Akaegwu(m): 6:30am On Feb 04, 2021
mccloud224:
@OP

I was born and brought up in the sw..my parents are from ss and I did my uni in the south east (esut precisely)... I have always been a "one Nigerianist" if there is such a word and I can tell u all you wrote is trash.

Fulani terrorists are steadily taking over odua land, asiwaju and gani Adams are voiceless, ESN is doing the same thing Igboho is doing but na ibos be your problem. Now I see how and why the fulanis easily subdued Kwara.

Tribalism and religious bigotry has diminished your capacity to reason. It is well. Your entire families decapitated/mutilated/raped decomposing bodies will be on nairaland one day and I will view as a guest.

Their son Sunday has already said that the Yoruba politicians and political leaders are fulanis slaves including their Obas.
No be me talkam, na Sunday Igboho talkam.
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Difrent: 6:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Akaegwu:
Slave, Continue worshipping your master.
We care not about you.

You can call your family and kinsmen whatever name as far as it does not remove the fact that you are nothing without the yorubas .
Need I remind you that GEJ was called so many unprintable name but that didn't stop 11 millions people from voting for him , no be by name calling . you people will never forget PMB in a hurry.....how can the highest position a whole developer tribe of africa get In his government be presidential photographer....and he even asked Lagos to make sure the highest position they got is chief gutter cleaner....HABA BUBU even after making the whole world realize anyone can become president without IBO votes because IBO votes are a useless 5%
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Mightyhaiz: 6:35am On Feb 04, 2021
lol.. a pained sokoto gudali bull
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Difrent: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Asgard13:

..... and they will always believe dem Dey make sense undecided
What a incoherent gibberish from a typical yoruba man..

Ranting like kemi .. una too love gibberish

If I rant like kemi you won't be able to sleep. Are you aware of kemitalks like ....."Nnamdi Kanu is dead,an impostor is parading as kanu'

Or a more devastating one like "Bianca did abortion for FFK more than once "

Let me stop here
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Asgard13: 6:41am On Feb 04, 2021
Difrent:

If I rant like kemi you won't be able to sleep. Are you aware of kemitalks like ....."Nnamdi Kanu is dead,an impostor is parading as kanu'

Or a more devastating one like "Bianca did abortion for FFK more than once "

Let me stop here

Normal Yoruba gibberish

NEXT!
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Akaegwu(m): 6:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Difrent:

You can call your family and kinsmen whatever name as far as it does not remove the fact that you are nothing without the yorubas .
Need I remind you that GEJ was called so many unprintable name but that didn't stop 11 millions people from voting for him , no be by name calling . you people will never forget PMB in a hurry.....how can the highest position a whole developer tribe of africa get In his government be presidential photographer....and he even asked Lagos to make sure the highest position they got is chief gutter cleaner....HABA BUBU even after making the whole world realize anyone can become president without IBO votes because IBO votes are a useless 5%
A master have to settle his slaves with some reasonable responsibility to make sure that they will remain loyal to their slavery. That what the fulanis are doing to their slaves down southwest. Sunday Igboho said it all.
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Difrent: 6:47am On Feb 04, 2021
mccloud224:
@OP

Fulanis Slaves?
The only slaves in Nigeria are those who voted 95% for a fulanis party all the time...or are you deluding yourselves PDP not a fulani party.....ask them to zone the presidential ticket to iboland now.we know you all will soon start lining up behind one fulanis man like Atiku ,while calling other fulani slaves...
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Difrent: 6:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Akaegwu:
A master have to settle his slaves with some reasonable responsibility to make sure that they will remain loyal to their slavery. That what the fulanis are doing to their slaves down southwest. Sunday Igboho said it all.

Slave

The new english word all Ibos must learn to pronounce and scream all over the internet...

Use another word, that one is stale
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by nku5: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2021
igboarenice:

Ina kwana Mai gida. Yaya aiki?
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by ariesbull: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2021
igboarenice:

yoruba man would always look up and call Igbo their lord and master in everything

If their women missed period... It's igbo
If theey had a nightmare , it's igbo masqurade

If their touts burnt their toll plaza it's igbo

If they chase away their king and looted the palace it's igbo

I'm short if they loose morning erêctions... Look no further .. it's igbo

Igbo are powerful
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by missionp(m): 7:00am On Feb 04, 2021
We need to saperate from so called fulani cows
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by nku5: 7:07am On Feb 04, 2021
ariesbull:
yoruba man would always look up and call Igbo their lord and master in everything

If their women missed period... It's igbo
If theey had a nightmare , it's igbo masqurade

If their touts burnt their toll plaza it's igbo

If they chase away their king and looted the palace it's igbo

I'm short if they loose morning erêctions... Look no further .. it's igbo

Igbo are powerful

That person is from the north
Re: Yorubas Enough Of Fighting Igbo War by Felincous(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2021
igboarenice:

Some of u will stay in one conner of ur village and be typing rubbish. Iwo oloriburuku omo yi. Fulani herdsmen killed one of my bros in 2019, A prof of Medicine at that and u are here spewing trash. Fulani herders lo ma pa awon ebi e tan. Eeyan radarada.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Region in Nigeria has the highest presence on Nairaland? / Soludo Removes Ojukwu’s Pictures From Apga’s Materials, Souvenirs / Ipob Wins Nigeria Government In Us Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.