Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable (1636 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable by IamPlato(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Now this video is about how to approach a girl on the street... It's a very short and straight to the point content.

The major problem is not confidence, there is a mistake you have made up in your mind and it is the reason why you flop.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel for my new entertainment content called Spectrum of Life...

It's not limited to men, women are welcome too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S8Cd2NaEqU

You can follow me on Instagram too where I drop shorter videos. @official_directorwalker

Check out my video on Instagram as well

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKxFVLflzn4/
Re: One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable by jonesfarah: 3:57am On Feb 04, 2021
an extraordinary article, With heaps of data in it, These articles help clients keen on the site, and keep on sharing more ... best of luck! wuxiaworld
Re: One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable by IamPlato(m): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2021
I know you don't want to be a laughing stock but you should never be afraid of rejection...

Just move on with the mind that she just isn't good enough for you
Re: One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable by IamPlato(m): 11:39am On Feb 04, 2021
Good morning
Re: One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable by IamPlato(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Just Here To Help Men And Women
Re: One Mistake You Make With Ladies That Makes You Laughable by IamPlato(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Approach Made Easy

(1) (Reply)

Side Chic Leaked Her Sugar Daddy N*k*d Pics / Trending Leak Video Of Lagos Girl Jessica / What's her intention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.