Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me (1716 Views)

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Ohh No!!! She's Going. What Can I Do??? (Pictures) / I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by Macron332: 4:43am On Feb 04, 2021
Good morning nairalanders...how was your night??I hope you’re all good..I really need your help..I know I have my own fault but I’m just scared she’s gonna take advantage of me now and I feel like I’ll be badly ruined..,yesterday an issue happened between me and my fiancée..I know I’m at fault too...she caught my conversation with a girl...and I don’t even mean that conversation...she assumed immediately I was cheating on her...and I have to leave the house cuz she was infringed on my privacy by checking my phone...so i just have to come in the next morning and go to the bank cuz I have an issue with my bank....so she texted me that she’s leaving already and she has dropped the key in the backyard..so I was just really mad and ask her to just go....when I get back home she already call my mom and tell her alot of things that I didn’t sleep home last night that I’m just coming in...all the blame was on me....my pastor have to call me and tell me a lot of things about what’s happening...she overheard everything that I should take care of her and beg her cuz she stayed with me in times of good times and bad times...now she have being taking advantage of me since then asking me different kind of money...and I feel if I don’t do it..it will get in another trouble...I know it’s cuz of what she heard...nairalanders please I need your help...�couldn’t even eat last night....I’m sorry for my bad Grammars..
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by InfernoNig: 4:48am On Feb 04, 2021
Did you apologise? If yes, then it's not on you anymore if she can't forgive you. I'll advice you, don't succumb to emotional and financial blackmail, it's better she go than use your sins as a way of getting back at you. Peace.

Ps: Try not to Bleep up again. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by JaneYave(f): 4:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Let love lead the way. Start setting your limits now, you are in for a serious thing. All these picking up conversations with the random ones will do you no good. At least, you know she doesn't like it. If you don't feel good about any request, please feel free to tell her. Lastly, stop living in guilt of yesterday, you deserve to be happy.
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by Nobody: 4:59am On Feb 04, 2021
wat u think she b thinking, she caught u chatting with a girl, u vex leave house, she assumed u went to her place.

1 Like

Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by Macron332: 5:03am On Feb 04, 2021
InfernoNig:
Did you apologise? If yes, then it's not on you anymore if she can't forgive you. I'll advice you, don't succumb to emotional and financial blackmail, it's better she go than use your sins as a way of getting back at you. Peace.

Ps: Try not to Bleep up again. E get why.
I apologized...I really apologized and she said she has heard me..but she’s now asking me for money too much..
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by InfernoNig: 5:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Macron332:
I apologized...I really apologized and she said she has heard me..but she’s now asking me for money too much..

Tell her you won't give her anymore money when ever she asked.
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by Macron332: 5:06am On Feb 04, 2021
InfernoNig:

Tell her you won't give her anymore money when ever she asked.
she doesn’t even appreciate anything I do now...she now feel it’s her right.
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by InfernoNig: 5:26am On Feb 04, 2021
Macron332:
she doesn’t even appreciate anything I do now...she now feel it’s her right.

I believe you already know what to do.
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by helinues: 5:34am On Feb 04, 2021
she caught my conversation with a girl...and I don’t even mean that conversation...she assumed immediately I was cheating on her...and I have to leave the house cuz she was infringed on my privacy by checking my phone...so i just have to come in the next morning

so i just have to come in the next morning

Listen to yourself again... You didn't mean the conversation but eventually you left house that same night..

Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by Mikester: 5:38am On Feb 04, 2021
I'm not an expert neither a family member who should have a say in your affairs but I will say my mind anyway.

You're too nice. You have no boundaries, that's why she's taking advantage of you. The same is also why those people you mentioned are really taking charge in your relationship unperturbed. They feel you're too stupid and weak to do the right thing, that's why they simply involved themselves.

Don't marry till you learn how to set your boundaries by yourself and ensure your partner respects it. If your fiancee can be playing you like this, then expect the worst when you eventually marry her

1 Like

Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by WoundedLamb: 5:45am On Feb 04, 2021
Lol @"all the blame was on me". Who was meant to take the blame before? Me? Whenever the write-up starts with "I'm not a saint o, I have my faults but...", it usually someone trying to water down his own shortcomings while fixating on other people's missteps.

Bro, nothing in your write-up shows you're really willing to take responsibility for your actions. Rather, it seems you're more interested in playing the victim. First, you were caught engaging in an amorous conversation with another woman when you have a serious relationship (there's nothing like "I don't even mean the conversation" ) and when you were confronted, you assumed the position of the victim, got angry and left the house. Even when she texted you, you were still angry and asked her to drop the key somewhere instead of engaging her in a reasonable dialogue. What were you expecting really? You wanted her to beg you to forgive her for allowing you engage another woman? She called on those she believed could assist her (apparently, she really wants the relationship), you were reprimanded and you're telling us all the blame was on you; maybe Buhari should have been blamed.

Now, you're assuming the position of a helpless young man whose girlfriend is blackmailing emotionally. Well, while this is not impossible, I'd say your mind is probably playing tricks on you and your conscience is clapping for it. The human brain has a way of connecting actions to reactions. You'd link everything she does to the issue you had, and you'd keep assuming the worse until you both have the necessary chat. So don't be sorry for your bad grammar; if it didn't stop you from chatting with the other girl, there's nothing wrong with it. Instead be sorry for your actions and talk things over with your partner. Like I said, you don't seem remorseful. You're rather more interested in making us judge your woman as if it would help validate your actions and make you feel better. But the truth is, regardless of the responses you get here, you'd still bear your cross all by yourself. If you love her, talk it over with her. Otherwise, you know what to do.

#MyOpinion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by sofeo(m): 5:49am On Feb 04, 2021
Ok
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by anochuko01(m): 6:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Do you expect her to cheer you on?
Or for her to just say "you are forgiven" just like that....
Do you know what is means to be cheated on by a fiancé?
You deserve every reaction she's giving....just keep apologising till she agrees,a nd work hard on rgaining your trust and respect.

If na woman we guys catch now, we for don dey bisect am with mouth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by nzeobi(m): 8:13am On Feb 04, 2021
How old are you and what do you really want from the girl.
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 04, 2021
Where did you spend the night and who where you chatting?

Don’t give us that shlt you want to try here. Are you cheating on her or planning to? Talk true make I tell you better plan actualize it.
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Guy forget all what Pastors says.

Please be a MAN that is in charge of your Home. Remember that when she drain your pocket finish, the talk will change.
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by drmikeadams(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2021
Macron332:
Good morning nairalanders...how was your night??I hope you’re all good..I really need your help..I know I have my own fault but I’m just scared she’s gonna take advantage of me now and I feel like I’ll be badly ruined..,yesterday an issue happened between me and my fiancée..I know I’m at fault too...she caught my conversation with a girl...and I don’t even mean that conversation...she assumed immediately I was cheating on her...and I have to leave the house cuz she was infringed on my privacy by checking my phone...so i just have to come in the next morning and go to the bank cuz I have an issue with my bank....so she texted me that she’s leaving already and she has dropped the key in the backyard..so I was just really mad and ask her to just go....when I get back home she already call my mom and tell her alot of things that I didn’t sleep home last night that I’m just coming in...all the blame was on me....my pastor have to call me and tell me a lot of things about what’s happening...she overheard everything that I should take care of her and beg her cuz she stayed with me in times of good times and bad times...now she have being taking advantage of me since then asking me different kind of money...and I feel if I don’t do it..it will get in another trouble...I know it’s cuz of what she heard...nairalanders please I need your help...�couldn’t even eat last night....I’m sorry for my bad Grammars..

Stop giving her money, just ignore her, , go out more and flex...u will c the beauty of having time for ursrlf
Re: She’s Going To Take Advantage Of Me by Nazgul: 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
Macron332:
Baby I don't have for now, hopefully whenever it's available I'll see what I can do.

It's that simple, use that line whenever she requests for money. If not she'll ruin you before you even get the chance to propose to her.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Nigerians Shock As Tega Opens Her B00BS For Saga To Suck (VIDEO) / Lady Accused Unknown Man Inside Commercial Bus Of Trying To Finger Her (video) / Where Can You Meet Good Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.