Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Devastating Laws Of Karma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devastating Laws Of Karma (494 Views)

If God Truly Forgive Us Our Sins, What Then Is Karma? / Karma, Does It Exist? / No Christians In Old Testament, Why Are They Forcing The Laws On Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Devastating Laws Of Karma by HelpYourself(m): 5:25am On Feb 04, 2021
DISCLAIMER what I am about to teach is fact only with zero fiction.

Good morning all

This post is inspired by a rather interesting individual whom I had the pleasure of having a session with last night .

Cheers

Trust we all slept well ? A new dawn and we must be grateful for each new day if life in creation to make amends.

I have seen alot of comments where people claim or rather make statements about having understood the laws of karma and it's workings while plausible alot are in error so I will try as best as I can to clarify and do away with preconceptions people have so at the end of this write up you have a clearer understanding.

Firstly let me state where even the son of God Jesus referenced and advised people how to unleash the devastating laws of karma .

I quote : IF SOMEONE WERE TO SLAP YOU ON THE CHEEK TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

There is no simpler way of explaining the laws of karma than this. An there is no more dangerous way of dealing with someone than this. I repeat this is dangerous. I have practised it all my life and seen the result.

Let me explain, for you to understand the son of God's message clearly let me tell you how the laws of karma work.

They are the police of the whole creation , have existed from the beginning and will be there at the end. They issued from God when he said "LET THERE BE LIGHT" They are the law. The laws of karma guide everything in creation from life to death to reincarnation.

Forget whatever you think Buddists , and other religions claim the laws of karma are they don't fully understand but hopefully by by the end of this write up you would be able to grasp the immensity of these laws.

The law of karma is law! And is not an angel or spirit or deity no. It is a law in creation a force from which all other laws are released.

I have seen its effects from childhood first hand and it scares me. The laws of creation doesn't care whether you believe in it or not they are automatic and you feel their effect.
For example the law of gravity, if you believe in it or not doesn't matter but once you jump out of a plane in the sky you will fall to your death thanks to gravity whether you think the earth is flat or round or if you think gravity is false you will fall. Same with the laws of karma, so many self acclaimed christian students have come to.me saying " but the laws of karma aren't in the bible " and I correct them they are so even Jesus the son of God explained it in as simple a way as he did all things for he believed in simplicity above all, when he said turn the other cheek.

The twin sides of the law of karma

1. Whatever sin you commit against the spirit you will redeem in spirit (when you have left the body)

2. Whatever sins you commit against the flesh will be redeemed in flesh.

This is why you wonder how come some people go from having an awesome life to suddenly sick or poor or difficulty these are redemption for sins against flesh

Then you see some terrible people who have done much evil yet it seems as if they are getting away with it and nothing and is happening to them .. oh my start to weep in the Afterlife their horrifying redemption starts.

The worst thing you can do to someone who has offended you is to leave them and to think no evil against them, just wish them well and leave them to the laws of Karma. grin this is literally doing what the son of God said "Turning the other cheek"
You have killed that person.

Once you understand how the law of karma works and obey it then You become a very dangerous person.

The moment you take laws into your hands by disgracing or attacking or even thinking evil against one who hurt you ,the law of karma won't take charge because you didn't let it. This is why when I read the story here of Paternity fraud of one Mr Thomas who passed on due to heart failure and his wife ran to America I pitied the woman immensely... But unfortunately the late man's family are spiritually ignorant so they went to the media to expose the woman. Let's say such a family had come to me I would have told them do absolutely nothing, infact wish her , sit back you will hear the sorrows that will befall her for she has sinned against the spirit. grin

If someone steals from your account just change your account details report to your bank and don't bother leave them.. my oh my will you pity such a soul grin

Where do you think all the age old proverbs of the baby hawk which carries a cheek and the mother hawk asked her to return it came from? grin

The whites knew about this law so did our traditional african beliefs too. But alot of people didn't know precisely how it works.

How to set the laws of Karma on Someone

1. If some of me hurts you it's better you even abuse ,disgrace and quarrel with the person , because immediately you just decide to ignore and keep silent you have set the law of karma in motion, hence the Lord said "vengeance is mine"

2. Never utter a word of it or wish that person evil. I read a post here on nairaland where a man was lamenting that his girlfriend he trained in school suddenly said he isn't her class anymore after he trained her? Such a grevious act of deceit had broken that man's spirit and he may never help another soul in life and may slip into depression, through her singular act of greed and cunning she has denied lots of. People whom that man was meant to help such a chance, this is a sin against the spirit.

If I can meet such a man I will tell him not. Even lament online, except he wants to lessen the returning karma to her by taking laws into his hands. Instead allow the laws to karma incirenate her world to pieces grin

This is what I would do.

Alot of people lack spiritual knowledge this is why they soil their hands and I wonder why people are surprised when you see different deaths every day you open the internet. The laws of karma are automatic. No amount of fasting and prayers will absolve you especially when the person you offended has unleashed these devastating law on you.

3. To unleash the laws are very hard this is why it's so destructive. To turn the other cheek and ignore and not tell another soul what was done to you and to never think evil is frightening. This is why as parents when your child does something you beat them even as teenagers because instinctively know to prevent unecessary experiences.

4. For the law of karma to take effect your hands must be clean in the act. Meaning you must be an innocent victim with no guilt. Not that you both went to rob someone and your partner cheated you .. grin

Haven't you heard of some yahoo boys dying or some terrible thing happening to them or you wonder why some rich man his children are just useless? Who cried when the drugs he sold ruined someone else's child's life ? The parents if the child.never thinks I curse the person who imported the drug instead they cry and abuse their child for being useless so automatically the laws for karma deals with drugs dealers. Go and see how alot of their children are useless grin

Or as a yahoo boy you defraud someone online and his or her company sacks them they loose their home and they never contact you again because you blocked them and they let it go and Chuck it up to life lessons .. my guy you are in for it grin hahaha

It had been better the person exposes you picture online or sends you abuses instead of keeping silent ... Men what is coming for you is no joke ... grin

Or you as a lady use you deceive a man that you will be his wife and he trains you in school sponsors your family and you betray his trust ? The laws of karma if unleashed on you , oh my grin

You are a man you sleep with different ladies promising them marriage and taking their money deceiving them, i pity you grin

If you have offended someone and that person has called you out , disgraced you online or Arrested you ,please thank the heavenly father seriously, that person is kind and wants to spare you the punishment of the laws of karma!! But if you offended someone and yet that person didn't say a word or abuse you or try to publicly shame you infact that person did absolutely nothing better run and lay down and. Beg that person cry and wail and beg .

If you know you have a soft heart please if someone offends you it's better you abuse and disgrace them because you silence and refusal to curse or think or wish them evil has set in motion the automatic laws of karma and they are a devastating judge and jury .

I hope I have explained this as clearly as I can. If I missed something forgive me o I just woke up all blotchy eyed grin

I am here for a few questions before I prep for the days sessions

Thank you for reading

Cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Devastating Laws Of Karma by hopeforcharles(m): 6:05am On Feb 04, 2021
Job 4-8 As I have seen, those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap same
Do u believe in forgiveness,
Are u a Christian?
Don't you think there is redemption by the blood.
If you are not a Christian which ever religion you practice says something about forgiveness.
Here is my thoughts every Sin has a punishment. But in Christianity The Jesus factor makes it lesser or even obliterate it via Grace and the Blood.

1 Like

Re: The Devastating Laws Of Karma by HelpYourself(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Job 4-8 As I have seen, those who plow iniquity and sow trouble reap same
Do u believe in forgiveness,
Are u a Christian?
Don't yourr think there is redemption by the blood.
If you are not a Christian which ever religion you practice says something about forgiveness.
Here is my thoughts every Sin has a punishment. But in Christianity The Jesus factor makes it lesser or even obliterate it via Grace and the Blood.

Bros you are not a christian and claim to believe that his blood gives you grace ! What nonsense. That was added to justify the murder of the Son of God Jesus!
What you are describing is blood sacrifice!!
There is forgiveness but it has nothing to do with the murder of Christ (a crime) it has to do with you and the person you offended, but you will still redeem the karma for your actions !! add that to your next sermon this Sunday

Smh

3 Likes

Re: The Devastating Laws Of Karma by LMS1(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Da! see encyclopedia on the law of Karma! grin

1 Like

Re: The Devastating Laws Of Karma by HelpYourself(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2021
LMS1:
Da! see encyclopedia on the law of Karma! grin
grin

1 Like

Re: The Devastating Laws Of Karma by blinking001(m): 9:08am On Feb 04, 2021
That means the law of karma will surely not be operational in lagos state..people in that state are cursed with the spirit oozing curses on people and of physical vengeance...lol....I love this post..op you be correct person.

1 Like

Re: The Devastating Laws Of Karma by HelpYourself(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2021
blinking001:
That means the law of karma will surely not be operational in lagos state..people in that state are cursed with the spirit oozing curses on people and of physical vengeance...lol....I love this post..op you be correct person.

The law is not subject to physical or geographical limitations. Neither is ignorance or disbelief an option it works either way

Have a great day

4 Likes

Re: The Devastating Laws Of Karma by blinking001(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2021
GofuckYourself:

The law is not subject to physical or geographical limitations. Neither is ignorance or disbelief an option it works either way

Have a great day
Gbamsolutely...have a great day too sir.

1 Like

Re: The Devastating Laws Of Karma by Nephilim: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thanks for this knowledge exposition, just that many people found it difficult to understand it even when the scripture talks about it! Matthew 5:38-45, Romans 12:20-21.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Four Antichristian Trends Christians Should Never Promote / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Dead At 57yrs, Watch His Last Video Message / I Need To Learn IFA Divination! Help Eyin Awo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.