Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,135 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? (806 Views)

Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: / Why Are Some Nigerians Crazy About Title? / Which Section(s) Do You Enjoy Most In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? by mamagee3(f): 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
I can't help but notice that some Nigerians here in the U.S. especially ones that have been here for a long time think they are better than fellow countrymen?

I mean one of my friends told me a story of a woman who lived in a big house and began raising her self-worth because she thinks she's comfortable despite the fact that she's merely a pharmacist assistant but her husband is in the military so that explains why she's so comfortable. . .

So after a year, she began acting like she was better and her friend who came here recently was beneath her feet just because she lived in an apartment.

She didn't come to her house even for one day despite her friend going to her house occassionally, if she wanted to send something to her, she would park her car outside and ask her or somebody to come down and take it.

So, why are some Nigerians like that?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2011
the friend should also marry someone in the military and buy her own house.

when she goes to get something from the first friend, she should park her car outside and wait for someone to come and take it.

problem solved.

public forum, open to everybody.
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? by fstranger3(m): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
mama-gee:

I can't help but notice that some Nigerians here in the U.S. especially ones that have been here for a long time think they are better than fellow countrymen?

I mean one of my friends told me a story of a woman who lived in a big house and began raising her self-worth because she thinks she's comfortable despite the fact that she's merely a pharmacist assistant but her husband is in the military so that explains why she's so comfortable. . .

So after a year, she began acting like she was better and her friend who came here recently was beneath her feet just because she lived in an apartment.

She didn't come to her house even for one day despite her friend going to her house occassionally, if she wanted to send something to her, she would park her car outside and ask her or somebody to come down and take it.

So, why are some Nigerians like that?

You tell us why. grin

tpiah!:

the friend should also marry someone in the military and buy her own house.

when she goes to get something from the first friend, she should park her car outside and wait for someone to come and take it.

problem solved.

public forum, open to everybody.

Classic Tpiah. I think DK's flirt with you has done something great to your mood.

Please, lets keep it this way ok?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^did you open a s.tupid thread under a fake id yesterday?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? by fstranger3(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2011
NO.

I am always Fstranger. I did not open any thread yesterday, at least not with a fake Id

Link?
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? by Thirst4Lif: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
Some people have difficulty accepting success graciously. They feel the

need to make friends feel like lesser beings. The woman's just an a*sshole
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? by Natasha2(f): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
Eagles soar with Eagles  wink

anyways it depends on the person I think it is some peoples nature to show off as to why they do it, its to make you fell inferior and to make you jump of a cliff and die the die of death. 

bottom line is I DON'T KNOW BUT I'LL SOON FIND OUT AND I WILL TELL YOU  kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nigerians In The U.s. Do This? by Phate07(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2011

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

War Cry / Uk Trained Ghanian Behind $2 Billion(1.46 Billion Euro) Ubs Bank Illegal Trading / Free Web Design Training And How To Hack Database Free...form Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.