Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

#JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist (48253 Views)

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by HonLord: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2021
YoonSung84:
See wahala

Anything that has any link with a woman and a desperate woman for that matter - just give yourself (good prayers and fasting) to escape.

Woman can go any extent, length and breath to do anything within that her (small hole) mind. They think like Train, no reverse gear.

If the lady is dating her boyfriend, is that the reason to kill her? Is she the first person the boyfriend is dating? Was it the guy that de-virgin's her?
Is she married to the man and was the girl aware of their relationship? I cannot say God made a mistake in creating Eve, but the materials used in the creation is what keeps me wondering and the country make.........

I am very sure that Eve was created out of Nazi products or from Chinese Wuhan Lab. It is not made in the USA - NO. It's not. It must be Made in China or made by Nazi groups.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by UDUJ(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2021
The heart of an average Nigerian is pitch black. This is the reason I keep everyone at a distance. I enjoy my solitude. Too many evil people around.

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Olisehinnocent: 11:26am On Feb 04, 2021
This is very painful. That beautiful lady died a painful death. May her soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by MOTOPARK: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2021
AntiIgbo:
Na family fight, make Bia-fraud shitizens settle am grin
To you the trash you wrote made sense?SMH

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Autogduru411: 11:27am On Feb 04, 2021
This is what EVIL looks like on social media.

RIP to the deceased. Her mother was inconsolable the pain of a mother losing her child.

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Omezif(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2021
What a bad news
there are multiple of depraved people these days around the world.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by addexx: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2021
No words

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by wink2015(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Killing any human is a bad thing even your own enemy.

Yes your own enemy.

What right do we as human have to take human life?

The accused risk getting the death penalty God help him.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by cbi24: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2021
This is sad

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by janedonez(m): 11:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Pathethic. Omg
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 04, 2021
AntiIgbo:
Na family fight, make Bia-fraud shitizens settle am grin
This guy needs to be flogged

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Oju4190: 11:29am On Feb 04, 2021
osuofia2:
wickedness in the highest form, go and rot in prison, the guy beards is already grown just the few month in police cell by the time you enter prison na him u go no d koko.
But between Afonja and Igbo who wicked pass?
This act nor b to go and Rot in prison....If dey were found guilty the punishment is death by hanging

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Olaideolayemi(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Very painful..
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by engrchykae(m): 11:29am On Feb 04, 2021
MosayA:
The heart of man is terribly wicked above all...
Wickedness everywhere.
you are mentioning man in a crime a woman masterminded
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Ishilove: 11:30am On Feb 04, 2021
dammywapes:
According to the storyline , the girl with the brother that kills the other girl claims the boyfriend. The boyfriend is dating the two of them.
So because of man this lady killed the make up artist?

This devil we are talking about is actually a human being.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by IamPlato(m): 11:32am On Feb 04, 2021
midehi2:
The video just brought out tears cry
Are those your boob's?
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Charx122: 11:32am On Feb 04, 2021
Duridadi:
angry... kiee dem all undecided

And off with their heads!!!
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by midehi2(f): 11:33am On Feb 04, 2021
IamPlato:
Are those your boob's?
No, yours

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Zetty177x: 11:34am On Feb 04, 2021
MrValthegreat:
What a wicked world!

Don't let this opportunity pass you by like Bitcoin did, start mining now before it is fully launched to become a VIP and earn big.

Download at https://bee.games/download.html use 'valthegreat' as your referral link.

Is this a post to advertise? Very wrong of u..I'm shattered here after reading this story

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Ordinary dating you get mind to kill that means if the man happens to be your husband you will target the whole family..

Stupid siblings they should face their music

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by tot(f): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2021
[s]
AntiIgbo:

LOL, Did you know how you will die? It might even be your son or daughter that ends up killing you grin
[/s]
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by IamPlato(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2021
midehi2:

No, yours
Simple question and you turn am to fight
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by dammywapes(m): 11:35am On Feb 04, 2021
Some humans themselves are the devil
Ishilove:

So because of man this lady killed the make up artist?

This devil we are talking about is actually a human being.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by hammerDK: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2021
SEE HOW THEY LOOK SO ANGELIC.

REMINDS ME SATAN WAS ONCE AN ANGEL.

PRISON IS FULL.

INSTEAD OF OVER CROWDING, THEY SHOULD JUST FORCE THEM TO DRINK POISON AND BE POURING THEM ACID, UNTIL THEY FINISH IT.

AFTER DAT, THROW THEM IN WITH CROCODILES.

OUR PRISON MUST BE FOR ONLY BETTER PEOPLE THAT MISBEHAVE.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by LexngtonSteele: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Chuzoetoh:

Chuzoetoh to his spermbank wh0re mother:
ur mama Toto kwezuonuooo

I agree cheesy my condolences.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by anonym0us: 11:37am On Feb 04, 2021
ijeoma! Chai back then in nekede she was the most sort after, very beautiful, my crush then, I wish I could bring you back. Those bastards will pay for it. Rest in peace beautiful soul..

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by midehi2(f): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2021
IamPlato:
Simple question and you turn am to fight
Not atall, i said it's yours
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by sirssb(m): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2021
Are they fulanis? Thought it's only fulanis that murder
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by tot(f): 11:38am On Feb 04, 2021
AntiIgbo:

That's what I want, your pain and anger grin

You are sick upstairs. That is very clear to see. Treat yourself before we see you on the frontpage one day soon.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by IamPlato(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2021
midehi2:

Not atall, i said it's yours
Mine how? Why will I have bobi... If I have bobi how will I suck it
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by hammerDK: 11:40am On Feb 04, 2021
sirssb:
Are they fulanis?
Thought it's only fulanis that murder

MAYBE THEIR MOTHER WAS A FULANI RAPE VICTIM.

IN FACT, THE PEOPLE BORNING ALL THIS BASTARDS, TOO NEED TO BE INVESTIGATED.

WE NEED TO KNOW HOW THEY WERE RAISED, SO THEIR PARENTS WILL BE DETAINED FOR QUESTIONING ON HOW THEY RAISED TWO NOT ONE Ooooo, TWO VERY SICK INDIVIDUALS. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / Police Parade Notorious Kidnapper, John Ewa, Three Others In Yenagoa / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.