Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

#JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist (48259 Views)

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Chuzoetoh(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
LexngtonSteele:

I agree cheesy my condolences.
ur a fool no matter ur editing
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by pacespot(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sad. Only one thing kills Nigerian women most after maternal mortality: men matter

Both women don't look the same in terms of beauty, I wonder why they are dragging men together.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Lomprico2: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Hope her spirit torments them even in prison

You can do nothing but cry if you watch the video where 2 women were crying and shouting the late lady’s name, human inhumanity to each other angry

which prison? the should sentenced to death by stoning
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by emilo2bad: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
I thought it's fulani herdsmen that killed her now that we don't have igbos,yorubas, ljaws, edos kidnappers or killers etc but only fulani are responsible for killing in Nigeria
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by cescky(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
hopexter:

You've turned it to an insult so here's one for you. The rest of your worthless generation would die of Accident before the end of this February..

Lol, you better be careful who you engage on online...

If i face you, wasted sperm like you won't see this weekend, animal.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by hopexter(m): 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
cescky:

Lol, you better be careful who you engage on online...

If i face you, wasted sperm like you won't see this weekend, animal.

Na the New variant of Covid go terminate your entire household to ease your generation of their generational poverty. Since you started the insult, I'll see to the end of it with you you frustrated rapist. I'm willing to get my account terminated cos of you, so I'm anxiously waiting for your next response you jihadist. grin grin
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by sissoko22(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
tot:

That you can use a smiley and type this kind of useless comment on a thread like this shows you are not very different from the 2 accused people. Sick people everywhere.

The pattern is simply, come out in numbers to defend or attack anybody who say anything other than praise Igbos on any negative news concerning Igbos is termed a bigoted tribalist.
Neutral like us are becoming tired with your antics.
Sp#t on ipob flathe#d
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
So just because of boyfriend,u murdered this poor hustling girl,you shed blood.
I wonder what u will do if it was husband.

D fact is dat as u're cooling ur wicked heels in prison,d boyfriend will abandon you and move on to the next pussies.

Freely banging other ladies, enjoying his life,he might get married.

While u rot in jail, getting old and shriveled with no man,no babies,no career,no money.Ure left with a cursed family bloodline and a bad reputation.

You are not only wicked but very stupid, enjoy ur time in prison. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Candycrushy(f): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
Women can be senselessly stupid and foolish
How does one even have a strong mind to take away life she can't create
Good abeg ooo
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by bigfish3k: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
sirssb:
Are they fulanis?
Thought it's only fulanis that murder
if they were fulanis the police wouldn't dare arrest them
They would have been roaming free while looking for the next victim.

Hope you can now see the difference
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Akuchinyere(f): 11:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
what a wicked world
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by issalight(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Praxis758:
Wow...... I feel for the sorrow in the heart of the victim's mother. It's not a sweet experience for a mother to loose her daughter to such a wicked act.

May God console and comfort her.

wow kwa??
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by romenna: 3:44pm On Feb 05, 2021
I cannot wait for Justice to be served lai lia
I will do justice to these siblings at once.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by tot(f): 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
sissoko22:

The pattern is simply, come out in numbers to defend or attack anybody who say anything other than praise Igbos on any negative news concerning Igbos is termed a bigoted tribalist.
Neutral like us are becoming tired with your antics.
Sp#t on ipob flathe#d

Another sicko, we know there are a number of you roaming about. Go and get treated!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chrstopher Ezeh Sentenced To 27 Years In Prison For Killing Student In Cyprus / EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.