Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

#JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist (48263 Views)

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by frozen70(f): 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
Two of them should be prepared for death by hanging

No pity for them

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by sissoko22(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2021
osuofia2:
wickedness in the highest form, go and rot in prison, the guy beards is already grown just the few month in police cell by the time you enter prison na him u go no d koko.
But between Afonja and Igbo who wicked pass?

Ipob any time of the year, all other ethnic groups na Saint for where ipob dey na
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by midehi2(f): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
IamPlato:
because I Said Let Talk Off Nairaland you Are Using Bible Terms For Me.

when Somebody Says Lets Talk Outside Nairaland una Go Start To Feel Like Say Person Won Carry una Enter Evil Forest...

You Already Reading Meaning Into My Innocent And Harmless offer
I don't want to dear, moreover bobi motivated you and i don't have bobi to be hungrily sucked tongue grin

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by UDUJ(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Litmus:

The girl’s family is an “average” Nigerian family unless you know them to be an “exceptional” South African family. The murderers are not average, they are exceptional they are deviants.

No arguments there. I am a Nigerian like you, so you should know I have been around both home and overseas before coming to that conclusion about our countrymen. Maybe you got confused with my using the word Average. I meant our people are so evil minded these days and such atrocities like this is commonplace now.

Apologies for my response earlier when I felt insulted by your comment. Have a great day ahead cool

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by ChibisiIleagu(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
What a wicked world.. Just because of boyfriend.. Sentence them to death
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by BabbanBura(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
seunmohmoh:
The world has ended.

Now you look responsible in this ya Sunday cloth, hope na real change woo wink
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Stallione(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
midehi2:
The video just brought out tears cry
It made your n..ipples erect as well.Corrupt nation undecided
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Stallione(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
May they rot in hell after death sentence

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by KosiGee(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sympathies pouring down on the deceased and angers raining on the girl and her brother...

No one is even talking about the guy who chopped the kpekus that precipitated the events that followed.

I hope it’s not Nwaamaikpe.

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Hassanmaye(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
Beautiful girl like this gone!!
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by tnerro1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Just imagine if Hitler had been a woman with anger issues
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by daddymummy(m): 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Most women that are condemning this killing do so because they are imagining how bad it will be if another woman killed them for dating her boyfriend.

Most men that are condemning this do so because they are not faithful in a relationship and are imagining how bad it will be if their girlfriend or wife kill their beloved side-chick.

So many men are womanizers.

So no one is saying anything based on a real hatred for evil but due to his or her fear of suffering same fate as the victim in this story.

But the truth is that most women here that are condemning the siblings would not hesitate to kill another woman who is having an affair with their man.

Why is it that every time you hear that women are fighting over a man or that a woman killed another woman over a man?

And women would condemn the woman for fighting or killing another woman but before you know it, another woman would commit the same act.

The truth is that the women who are condemning such act only do so in fear that they could be a victim, since so many women are also doing this side-chick business.

But if another woman tries to befriend their man, they would fight back.

That is why these things continue to happen.

If the condemnation is truly because people hate evil, these things would have stopped.

The condemnation is only out of fear that they could be the next victim.

And men are not helping matter because of their (men's)promiscuity.

A woman once told me that she would kill any woman she sees with her man.

But I discover that she hates to hear that another woman does evil to a fellow woman over a man.

Yet she is always willing to do evil to any woman that is close to her man.

I have observed her for a long time and I know most women are like her.

It is like you don't want other women to fight or kill over a man.You want to be the only woman who should fight or kill over your man.

That is what is going on in the minds of women and that is why this fighting and killing over a man will continue to happen

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Blackdisciple(m): 1:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
So as the evil girl is in that picture she's not even married sef.

Her evil character refused her to get married since , shes even over due because of her evil mind
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Olabode971:

indeed, Some humans carries Demonic Soul in their body.....

May they rotten in jail
Are you just finding out? Many out there are possessed by foul spirits.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by MosayA: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
That's the general term for human being, oga
engrchykae:
you are mentioning man in a crime a woman masterminded

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Nephilim: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
They will soon be heading to where they sent her
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by IamPlato(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
midehi2:

I don't want to dear, moreover bobi motivated you and i don't have bobi to be hungrily sucked tongue grin
the boobs on your profile is clearly not yours and i can see that it is a joke.

my boobs talk was also a joke but be like say you don carry am go too far inside your head...

abeg de go before you tag this one another thing
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by cappucino925(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Olabode971:

indeed, Some humans carries Demonic Soul in their body.....

May they rotten in jail
Rest in peace English
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by tunize(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
This life na wa oooh man unkind to fellow man life..!!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by ghostcenturion(m): 2:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
Wetin d bust my head Na say d guy no fit talk him sister out of that idea, him come join am

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by ghostcenturion(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
Litmus:

The girl’s family is an “average” Nigerian family unless you know them to be an “exceptional” South African family. The murderers are not average, they are exceptional they are deviants.
Hi, you shouldn't microscope things like that, you just found fault in a harmless post
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Organs(m): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
Where are all those bigots shouting and pointing fingers at fulani herdsmen for all crime saying such cannot happen in their area!!!There is impunity in Nigeria whereby people just do things thinking and hoping they can get away with it. This is really, really sad.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by tnerro1(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
Guys, when a girl says I love you die, be careful oo. This could be what she means

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by tnerro1(m): 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
daddymummy:
Most women that are condemning this killing do so because they are imagining how bad it will be if another woman killed them for dating her boyfriend.

Most men that are condemning this do so because they are not faithful in a relationship and are imagining how bad it will be if their girlfriend or wife kill their beloved side-chick.

So many men are womanizers.

So no one is saying anything based on a real hatred for evil but due to his or her fear of suffering same fate as the victim in this story.

But the truth is that most women here that are condemning the siblings would not hesitate to kill another woman who is having an affair with their man.

Why is it that every time you hear that women are fighting over a man or that a woman killed another woman over a man?

And women would condemn the woman for fighting or killing another woman but before you know it, another woman would commit the same act.

The truth is that the women who are condemning such act only do so in fear that they could be a victim, since so many women are also doing this side-chick business.

But if another woman tries to befriend their man, they would fight back.

That is why these things continue to happen.

If the condemnation is truly because people hate evil, these things would have stopped.

The condemnation is only out of fear that they could be the next victim.

And men are not helping matter because of their (men's)promiscuity.

A woman once told me that she would kill any woman she sees with her man.

But I discover that she hates to hear that another woman does evil to a fellow woman over a man.

Yet she is always willing to do evil to any woman that is close to her man.

I have observed her for a long time and I know most women are like her.

It is like you don't want other women to fight or kill over a man.You want to be the only woman who should fight or kill over your man.

That is what is going on in the minds of women and that is why this fighting and killing over a man will continue to happen

A babe once told me she would kill the girl her man would cheat on her with and I ask why the girl and not the man. She said if she kills the man, who would she love? I told her she will go to jail and she smiled and said only if they catch her.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by daddymummy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 04, 2021
tnerro1:

A babe once told me she would kill the girl her man would cheat on her with and I ask why the girl and not the man. She said if she kills the man, who would she love? I told her she will go to jail and she smiled and said only if they catch her.

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Chinny024(f): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
So,do they want to be pitied?....
They should have been given outright Jungle Justice!!!

Please, don't judge this case with mercy,or still transfer them to Port Harcourt...All thanks to Justice Enebeli..
The likes of Ifeanyi,and David west have been shown the road to early grave...

What nonsense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening / A Man Stabbed To Death At Agege Pen-Cinema (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.