Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

#JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist (48261 Views)

Man Who Lures 2 Siblings With Bread And Noodles, Caught In The Act / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by olapeju39759: 11:43am On Feb 04, 2021
The heart of an average Nigerian is pitch black. This is the reason I keep everyone at a distance. I enjoy my solitude. Too many evil people around.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by ChocolateWine(f): 11:44am On Feb 04, 2021
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Hope her spirit torments them even in prison

You can do nothing but cry if you watch the video where 2 women were crying and shouting the late lady’s name, human inhumanity to each other angry

Yes the world is cruel and there's nothing called spirit. If there's was spirit your own spirit departed would have been given everything you wanted in life.

The evil just have to be punished here on Earth first

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Neddstark: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
And one girl here will be shouting that the future is female, instead of shouting that the future is good and not evil...

Back to the matter, I don't still get why people vent their anger on third parties in relationships, especially the female folks, woman pours acid on girl for dating her husband and so on, I mean why leave your partner and attack someone you don't even know and doesn't even know you...

If the future is female, the future is scary.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by midehi2(f): 11:45am On Feb 04, 2021
IamPlato:
Mine how? Why will I have bobi... If I have bobi how will I suck it
Oh lawd cheesy
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by IamPlato(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
midehi2:
Oh lawd cheesy
i am I Fan Of Clean Bobi wink
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Abudu2000(m): 11:49am On Feb 04, 2021
In as much as i condem this gruesome act i have to say be careful of the people you offend because there's no limit to human wickedness. Last month i had an argument with a lady and she kept screaming "you can't do anything". In life not everyone can't do anything oo. Okay

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by IamPlato(m): 11:51am On Feb 04, 2021
midehi2:
Oh lawd cheesy
Lets Discuss Of Nairaland... I Promise No Bobi Talk
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by alizma: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:
And one girl here will be shouting that the future is female, instead of shouting that the future is good and not evil...

Back to the matter, I don't still get why people vent their anger on third parties in relationships, especially the female folks, woman pours acid on girl for dating her husband and so on, I mean why leave your partner and attack someone you don't even know and doesn't even know you...
Well that is simple, the accused person is still in love with the second person hence he/she finds it difficult to hurt him/her but their is no such bound between the accused and the third party, therefore the accused person out of ignorant thinks the third person is the problem.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:52am On Feb 04, 2021
#JusticeForIfeoma

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2021
olapeju39759:
The heart of an average Nigerian is pitch black. This is the reason I keep everyone at a distance. I enjoy my solitude. Too many evil people around.

Keeping to oneself is the best going forward in this demonic nation... The average Nigerian is not normal at all! There is just no limit to the amount of wickedness and evil their hearts can come up with.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by midehi2(f): 11:54am On Feb 04, 2021
IamPlato:
Lets Discuss Of Nairaland... I Promise No Bobi Talk
Let thy not be confused by bobi...watch thy days

Ciao
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Feb 04, 2021
tot:

I agree, they have probably done similar and gotten away with it in the past. Must be an evil family, to produce 2 monsters like these.

Thoughtlessly evil generation of vipers!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Litmus: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2021
UDUJ:
You’re indirectly insulting the memory of the murdered girl and her family, with this exceptionally ignorant remark. It may be that you’re insular and have no idea what takes place in the world, as you hint by stating you stay isolated from people, nevertheless it won’t hurt to think before commenting.

What is worst and makes you wicked, actually, is that you exploited an emotional event such as this to cast your racists statement in the hope that people will be too concerned about the main events of the topic to take you up on it.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by IamPlato(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2021
midehi2:

Let thy not be confused by bobi...watch thy days

Ciao
because I Said Let Talk Off Nairaland you Are Using Bible Terms For Me.

when Somebody Says Lets Talk Outside Nairaland una Go Start To Feel Like Say Person Won Carry una Enter Evil Forest...

You Already Reading Meaning Into My Innocent And Harmless offer
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by sircatherine45(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Brendaniel:

You dey mind the idio t?
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by imagrg(m): 12:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
The father too oh
Praxis758:
Wow...... I feel for the sorrow in the heart of the victim's mother. It's not a sweet experience for a mother to loose her daughter to such a wicked act.

May God console and comfort her.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by BigBashiru: 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
mrsjoanalege:

SOURCE: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/enugu-court-remands-two-siblings-for-murder/

According to the reports, Chiamaka conspired with her brother to kill Ijeoma for allegedly having an affair with her boyfriend.

Chiamaka allegedly lured Ijeoma by inviting her for a makeup job.

On getting there and suspecting foul play, Ijeoma quickly sent a message to a friend, before being forced to drink a poisoned

black people and wickedness are like 1 and 2.... i know theres wickedness everywhere but that of blacks is more than international average....

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Femeto: 12:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
The heart of man is wicked.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by UDUJ(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Litmus:

You’re indirectly insulting the memory of the murdered girl and her family, with this exceptionally ignorant remark. It may be that you’re insular and have no idea what takes place in the world, as you hint by stating you stay isolated from people, nevertheless it won’t hurt to think before commenting.

What is worst and makes you wicked, actually, is that you exploited an emotional event such as this to cast your racists statement in the hope that people will be too concerned about the main events of the topic to take you up on it.

And you deciphered this from my comment? Wow. This is exactly why I avoid Nigerians. You guys think irrationally. What was insulting in my post? I simply said majority of Nigerians are evil minded and it's best one keeps to himself.

Learn to comprehend before commenting. It will help you in future. Further mentions will be ignored. Cheers.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by DCmonster: 12:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
This is what you get when you are a pussy ass nigga.
He couldn't even talk his sister out of it.
Their mother must have killed their father the same way.
The boyfriend's God is gracious, he dodged a bullet.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by BENARI: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
AntiIgbo:

LOL, Did you know how you will die? It might even be your son or daughter that ends up killing you grin

I know, and that's why I pointed out your stupidity and idiotism. Hopefully you can learn something no matter how small, though I'm quite cognizant of your basic brain issue grin

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Litmus: 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
UDUJ:

And you deciphered this from my comment? Wow. This is exactly why I avoid Nigerians. You guys think irrationally. What was insulting in my post? I simply said majority of Nigerians are evil minded and it's best one keeps to himself.

Learn to comprehend before commenting. It will help you in future. Further mentions will be ignored. Cheers.

[quote]

Just shut up or apologise.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by UDUJ(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Litmus:

You must be extremely stupid if you think that will ever happen. Slowpoke.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by tot(f): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
Angelfrost:

Thoughtlessly evil generation of vipers!

Scary!
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Angelfrost(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Litmus:

Honestly, you are the one going way off tangent.

He made a simple comment based on how sad and awful he felt about this report, and previous happenings in this nation. He has a right to feel the way he does.
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by hopexter(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
cescky:

You and your lot are from generation of foooools..

Persons have lost their lives here and its a comedy show to you

You've turned it to an insult so here's one for you. The rest of your worthless generation would die of Accident before the end of this February..
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Too beautiful to die
Re: #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist by Litmus: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
UDUJ:
The heart of an average Nigerian is pitch black. .

The girl’s family is an “average” Nigerian family unless you know them to be an “exceptional” South African family. The murderers are not average, they are exceptional they are deviants.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. / Photos From A Robbery Attack In Ikare, Lagos This Evening / Bolanle Raheem: Seven Things To Know About Dead Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.