Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Igbo Have Collective Opinion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Have Collective Opinion (866 Views)

Wole Soyinka! Igbo Have Successfully Turned Entire Yoruba Race Against Self / Igbo have an established currency before the British Invasion / If Igbo’s Have Functional Sea Port In Igbo Land - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Nkwobi042: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by amuwo1980: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Yesterday I confronted one igbo man talking rubbish against my tribe although he headed up apologized for his misconduct.

Im on my way home yesterday and I saw a friend and I packed beside an igbo shop to greet my friend. After we exchange pleasantry we are still discussion.

There a grew up igbo man reading news from his smart phone telling his wife that there is a protest in all Yoruba's states. He went forward by calling Yoruba coward that Yoruba's people that don't want to speak against crime committed by herdsmen and we are happy that federal government marginalized his tribe.

I let him talk the whole rubbish and I went to meet him Young repeat what you said now dude said regard what I told him you called Yoruba coward he said no he didn't say that, that he was just condemned fulani occupation in the region.

Seriously I want to give him hot slap but his wife was begging I just have to leave because he is a real coward.

Now I want to ask this question why igbo hate Yoruba? How many igbo leader come out and condemned fulani occupation in the southwest? Not even their socio cultural groups if its them that facing this challenges Yoruba elites will support them especially Afenifere.

Why igbo think government marginalized them? Is because they are not be president since we return to democracy. I wonder if its a Yoruba man Or ijaw man that governed Anambra or is hausa man that governed imo state ....Also the research made it known that igbo dominated federal government job .

Anyways let me clear you here no Yoruba hate igbo and we will not hate you for any reason we have been inter- married, working together. Let us leave by peace ...Where is the acheb that caused this problems?
You are among the worst assholes I have ever seen, did u read this trash before u posted it ?
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by Shaolin0147(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
johnmartus:
Yesterday I confronted one igbo man talking rubbish against my tribe although he headed up apologized for his misconduct.

Im on my way home yesterday and I saw a friend and I packed beside an igbo shop to greet my friend. After we exchange pleasantry we are still discussion.

There a grew up igbo man reading news from his smart phone telling his wife that there is a protest in all Yoruba's states. He went forward by calling Yoruba coward that Yoruba's people that don't want to speak against crime committed by herdsmen and we are happy that federal government marginalized his tribe.

I let him talk the whole rubbish and I went to meet him Young repeat what you said now dude said regard what I told him you called Yoruba coward he said no he didn't say that, that he was just condemned fulani occupation in the region.

Seriously I want to give him hot slap but his wife was begging I just have to leave because he is a real coward.
Useless coward afonja weakling, you want to slap an Igboman? You? Hahahahah, laugh wan kill me, imagine a Yoruba hungry incompetent weakling

Only our women will handle una case,no need of getting the men involve

Have you forgotten Dahomey?
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
What happened in dahomey chest beating.
Shaolin0147:
Useless coward afonja weakling, you want to slap an Igboman? You? Hahahahah, laugh wan kill me, imagine a Yoruba hungry incompetent weakling

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chest beating nothing else talking rubbish reacting with emotional.
Dedetwo:

Shut up your putrid mouth. Igbo had been a world boxing champion before the mother, who had Anthony Joshua out of wedlock, was born. Ndigbo did not want Yoruba to fight or join hand in Biafra but will tell Yoruba about their acts of cowardice in 1967.
Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by johnmartus(m): 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Likeyou did in last election in logos.
Shaolin0147:

Re: Igbo Have Collective Opinion by hegelian: 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
the truth is yoruba dont hate igbos and igbos dont hate yorubas, we just exaggerate our difference...our rivalry is purely egoistical and about economy which is healthy...fulanis are the one that hate us all, anyone that threaten our collective existence is our common enemy and we should never lose focus on that..igbos and yorubas can abuse ourselves all we want, we can chestbeat as much as we want but we know where our limit lies but same cannot be said for the barbaric jihadist that are so bent on destroying us all....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newsattacks Against Herdsmen Increasing In Anambra, 30 Herders Missing – Miyetti / CBN Laments Non-participation Of South-east In Agric Intervention Programmes / Edo People Please Come In Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.