Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:22 PM

Edo People Please Come In Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo People Please Come In Here. (928 Views)

Atiku To Edo People: Vote Ighodalo, Reject APC, Hunger And Poverty / Another No Election Killing. Igbo People Please Translate. Graphic Pics/video. / Yoruba People Please Stop Killing Innocent Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo People Please Come In Here. by ibrahimdoc: 1:24pm On May 09, 2021
I Want to askEdo people this very important question. Especially Benin. What does it profit you guys to be evil minded? Why can't you love your fellow black people just like you love yourself. Why are you people full of envy, jealousy and evil. When I came to Germany newly. Everyone I came in contact with warned me to stay away from Benin people but I never understood that. Like five different Nigerians from different tribes except Benin people told me to stay away from Benin people. I thought they were being petty and tribalistic until I had very bitter experience with these urchins. I blame lybia route for this rubbish because those in London, Canada and US don't experience this sheet we in Europe experience cos you need visas to go to these places. Please you people should change your ways. Especially irokonwenwe people. I hear those ones are something else. Try and change yours ways people before it is too late. My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by KoleDgreat2020(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2021
ibrahimdoc:
I Want to askEdo people this very important question. Especially Benin. What does it profit you guys to be evil minded? Why can't you love your fellow black people just like you love yourself. Why are you people full of envy, jealousy and evil. When I came to Germany newly. Everyone I came in contact with warned me to stay away from Benin people but I never understood that. Like five different Nigerians from different tribes except Benin people told me to stay away from Benin people. I thought they were being petty and tribalistic until I had very bitter experience with these urchins. I blame lybia route for this rubbish because those in London, Canada and US don't experience this sheet we in Europe experience cos you need visas to go to these places. Please you people should change your ways. Especially irokonwenwe people. I hear those ones are something else. Try and change yours ways people before it is too late. My two cents.
rubbish write-up

2 Likes

Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by SoBright101: 1:38pm On May 09, 2021
Your level of illiteracy is quite alarming. You had an encounter with few individuals who are not upto 1% of the tribe and you have already generalized. You need medical checkup.

3 Likes

Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by limeta(f): 1:43pm On May 09, 2021
Who ever said you were good your self
Maybe you got what you deserve
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by Teibaba(m): 1:45pm On May 09, 2021
Nothing Musa no go see for gate oh

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by Fejoku: 1:46pm On May 09, 2021
ibrahimdoc:
It is not good to generalize unless there's statistics to back it up. The sample you gave isn't enough to make your claims.
It will be good if you can share your experience so others can learn and be prepared ahead of time. It could help a person from avoid bad situations.
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by Great2017: 1:56pm On May 09, 2021
If you can profile a whole State negatively because of your experience with one or two persons from that State, then, your ignorance knows no bound. There are both good and ill-mannered individuals in every tribe or State you can think of. Kindly see beyond your myopic prism of reasoning.
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by EdoDefence: 1:59pm On May 09, 2021
You must be an ozuo for this rubbish, if I start to list experiences I have gotten from Ibos, Yorubas etc, this thread will head no where.

I have been warned to stay away from Yoruba people by ibos

I have been warned to stay away from Ibos by Yorubas

Does that mean all of them are bad? No

You should check if you're not the one offending them, especially if you try to change or rewrite our culture that's the fastest way to see our bad side
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by helinues: 2:08pm On May 09, 2021
Why are you using sin of few to judge the whole tribe?

You be bollo for street..

Otema
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by Igboid: 3:04pm On May 09, 2021
EdoDefence:
You must be an ozuo for this rubbish, if I start to list experiences I have gotten from Ibos, Yorubas etc, this thread will head no where.

You should check if you're not the one offending them, especially if you try to change or rewrite our culture that's the fastest way to see our bad side

Please leave Ndiigbo out of your wahala.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by EdoDefence: 4:12pm On May 09, 2021
Igboid:

Please leave Ndiigbo out of your wahala.

If you get wahala talk, no dey disguise undecided
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
EdoDefence:

You are just a young liar. No igbo have time warning u to stay away from anybody.

You are just a liar.

face the op and sort unasef and stop looking for rubbish to lean on

I hate and detest liars.

1 Like

Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by EdoDefence: 4:26pm On May 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are just a young liar. No igbo have time warning u to stay away from anybody.

You are just a liar.

face the op and sort unasef and stop looking for rubbish to lean on

I hate and detest liars.

I hate and detest animals like this f00l. Later you start shouting marginalising when you already marginalized yourself, I mentioned Yoruba, Igbo and WaZoBia which Hausa is included but only one victimhood set of people are the ones shouting
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 09, 2021
EdoDefence:

I hate and detest animals like this f00l. Later you start shouting marginalising when you already marginalized yourself, I mentioned Yoruba, Igbo and WaZoBia which Hausa is included but only one victimhood set of people are the ones shouting

bla bla bla bla

learn to face your issues and stop looking for excuse to lean on..

wazobia my foot.
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by EdoDefence: 4:30pm On May 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

bla bla bla bla

learn to face your issues and stop looking for excuse to lean on..

wazobia my foot.

Victimhood mentality grin grin keep crying
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 09, 2021
EdoDefence:

another bla bla bla.

Punch 2

The victim mentality was the one exhibited by you, more reason you looks for where to lean on in the name of excuse of Mr A told me and Mrs B also told me.

The person exhibiting the victim mentality is u...

u ended up proving the op right.
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by EdoDefence: 4:51pm On May 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

another bla bla bla.

Punch 2

The victim mentality was the one exhibited by you, more reason you looks for where to lean on in the name of excuse of Mr A told me and Mrs B also told me.

Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 09, 2021
EdoDefence:

another bla bla bla.
Punch 2
Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by EdoDefence: 5:33pm On May 09, 2021
Juliusmalema:

another bla bla bla.
Punch 2

Re: Edo People Please Come In Here. by providencia(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2021
Nairaland is a place where mad people also have opinion

You are still stupid since 2020

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Copy Pantami, To Link Simcard With Nin / UAM Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen 3 Weeks After His Graduation / Intermarriage Is Against Self Preservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.