Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court (23274 Views)

Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by vibbb: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Y not hold on to his passport before now. Yeye people playing with people mind.
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by lanetrips: 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
This country ehn....the more you look the less you see.The more money you steal the better your chances of getting away with it.They should go for his surety then.
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Maxymilliano(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
Who aided and abetted the escape
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Mayng01(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
Maina’s Family and bailjumping be like dangote towel wey no dey cover yansh finish
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Iamsane: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
If Nnamdi Kanu can Jump bail. Who cannot...Abegii undecided
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by onoms4luv(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
LMS1:
If Him Like Make Him Fled To Moon We Go Arrange Wit NASA Charter Apollo Helicopter Come Caugt Am! Omo Ole grin

How many una dun caught like that
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by semyman: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerian courts are accomplices to corruption
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by NoFap123: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Drabeey:

Yes, which animal are you? Do real people come see you in your cage?

I should be asking you the chief occupier of the Zoo. You are in a better place to answer
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by tot(f): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
But if it's EndSARS coordinators, they know how to seize their passports and prevent them from boarding. Mschew.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
gringrin na una open gate for am na no be so?
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Blackman101: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nothing special about jumping bail. the court and EFCC have done their part now is the turn f INTERPOL (POLICE) to do they own.

like father like son

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by geokay777(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ibi tí Daddy mé kò dẹ, má de bẹ má tún kọjá.......... In Tẹ́nìola's Voice
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
how could he have done with without any help from the inside? u guys just want the case to prolong!
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by cpu2006(m): 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Correct Guy!
ordinary small boy is difficult for EFCC to handle & we expect them to deliver. Efcc is a complete failure lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by PAWG(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
As in ehn. Hold this one and look the other way. Na dem dem

Nackzy:
Corruption and Money
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Mejor79(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
EFCC IS A TEMPLE OF CORRUPTION ITS

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Sonn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/04/breaking-maina%E2%80%99s-son-faisal-jumps-bail-fled-us-efcc-tells-court
Congratulations EFCC, good job under mr integrity, and for the guy' go in peace and enjoy the loot, our DARLING (YANKEE) sorry' DARLING DADDY is doing a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Whitecoal711: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
N and n
naija and niger
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by asobo: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2021
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/04/breaking-maina%E2%80%99s-son-faisal-jumps-bail-fled-us-efcc-tells-court
Why did you attach the governor's picture to your post. That's very bad of you.
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by frog12: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
EFCC allowed him to escape !!!

don't mind these people. soon you go hear MAINA don fly!
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by LMS1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
onoms4luv:

How many una dun caught like that
Na Just Say I Nor Dey Work With Nasa,dis Edo Airline Wen I Get Their Number Nor Dey Ply That Route Because Them Nor Fit Go Space grin
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Brushstrokes20: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ain't surprised....

yet, some irredeemable Lunatics claims the redundant coupist is fighting corruption...#mr. Integrity my foot!

Useless bunch of self serving THIEVES!
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Yankee101: 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
What has the picture of yobe state governor got to do with the news?
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Zaggafrank: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
You will be surprised if Buhari private Jef wasn't the one that flew the rogue daddy's boy to USA

Nothing surprises anyone anymore under BuhariAPC
You are probably the pilot who flew the imaginary private jet of Buhari with the criminal to the US.
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Yankee101: 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
....forfeit a property used as a bail bond.

Proverbs 11:15
Whoever puts up security for a stranger will surely suffer, but whoever refuses to shake hands in pledge is safe
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by sonofElElyon: 2:26pm On Feb 04, 2021
etokhana:

seek for his extradition!
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Beze992(f): 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98734378:

Our judiciary system should step up their games.
We have many criminals, terrorists and looters that ran abroad since President Buhari became president, looters like the frog-eyed thief diezani and the terrorists called Cownu, the idiotic coward.

We wondered why his traveling passport wasn't seized prior now, if they know what they are doing.
Oshisko!

We only imagine what could have happened if the most evil and wicked kidnapper in the history of Africa called Evans was released on bail sometimes ago.
We are damn sure that till he dies, he will never step foot on the soil of Nigeria again.

Our judiciary system need to get their act together big time.
This is where the main change should start from.

We Rise.

I'm actually beginning to see why people don't really like you in this forum, and I'm being very polite with my choice of words here. You might counter that in life not everyone should like you, but deep down, you know you're a very detestable person who never stands for the truth. Even your usual closing remark of 'we rise' doesn't hide the fact that you're very biased. Just take a look at what you commented on this topic, you never even mentioned the subject in the news, you rather conveniently digressed to other people, you're always subtle I'll give you that, but in this case, you were not. This makes it rather easy to believe what people are always saying, that you're on some people's payroll.

I welcome every thinly veiled insult but I suggest you retrace your steps, it will do you a whole world of good.

3 Likes

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by TooMuchStuff: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Zaggafrank:

You are probably the pilot who flew the imaginary private jet of Buhari with the criminal to the US.
Uwarka dan alade!!
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Xcellente10(m): 2:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Beze992:

I'm actually beginning to see why people don't really like you in this forum, and I'm being very polite with my choice of words here. You might counter that in life not everyone should like you, but deep down, you know you're a very detestable person who never stands for the truth. Even your usual closing remark of 'we rise' doesn't hide the fact that you're very biased. Just take a look at what you commented on this topic, you never even mentioned the subject in the news, you rather conveniently digressed to other people, you're always subtle I'll give you that, but in this case, you were not. This makes it rather easy to believe what people are always saying, that you're on some people's payroll.

I welcome every thinly veiled insult but I suggest you retrace your steps, it will do you a whole world of good.
Don't mind him. I have been watching his comments and some people ever since I joined Nairaland. He's so biased. It is very funny how they quickly tag anyone unveiling the bad deed of this government as unpatriotic. Even if someone is paying me some money to defend him, I will do it with sense not like this. SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau / Lawyer, Ken Atsuete Murdered In Rivers / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.