Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court (23280 Views)

Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Return N1.3bn, EFCC Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by authority2006(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
slivertongue:
efcc under GMB is a joke

Lol. Sometimes, when some of you made comments like this one, one would just be wondering if you forgot your brain somewhere before typing.
Court granted the bail to the accused and he jumped the bail, you're here pointing accusing fingers to the EFCC that opposed the bail instead of your rotten judiciary that filled up with "justice for the highest bidder" judges who granted bail to the suspect who was flight risk!
EFCC has never recorded more success under any other administration than what it achieved under Buhari.
You really want to know when EFCC was a joke? That was under Jonathan when they were reduced to nothing but paper tiger. Their operational funding was cut to almost zero. You still remember Waziri and Lamorde? What success can you attribute to them under Jonathan? Nothing, absolutely nothing!
If EFCC achievements under Buhari are to be listed, I'm sure that you won't even be able to finish reading it.
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Charly68: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
The court and efcc are dullards..
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by authority2006(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2021
NoFap123:
This can only happen in a Zoo. Why wasn't his passport seized?

Where your mother and father are kept in a cage. Happy?
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by authority2006(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Charly68:
The court and efcc are dullards..

What is the EFCC fault here?
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by BuhaTrumBajo: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
You will be surprised if Buhari private Jef wasn't the one that flew the rogue daddy's boy to USA

Nothing surprises anyone anymore under BuhariAPC
Yh! likewise other Administrations!!
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Duridadi: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na Nnamdi Kanu teach am ! grin
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Sheggy13(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Beze992:

I'm actually beginning to see why people don't really like you in this forum, and I'm being very polite with my choice of words here. You might counter that in life not everyone should like you, but deep down, you know you're a very detestable person who never stands for the truth. Even your usual closing remark of 'we rise' doesn't hide the fact that you're very biased. Just take a look at what you commented on this topic, you never even mentioned the subject in the news, you rather conveniently digressed to other people, you're always subtle I'll give you that, but in this case, you were not. This makes it rather easy to believe what people are always saying, that you're on some people's payroll.

I welcome every thinly veiled insult but I suggest you retrace your steps, it will do you a whole world of good.
I doubt if any other person in this world can be as stupid as that thing you quoted.
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by UKBobo(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
When money dey, no fear of western education and liberty for elite Hausa-Fulani
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by samwillyco1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Criminals, how did he get out of the cell or did he disappeared from prison to U S A
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Tzar(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Rubbish country. Working from answer to question. Has EFCC sought to issue an international warrant of arrest on him? He is clearly a fugitive.
These evil and corrupt Nigerians are training their kids well to tow their path. Nigerians go hear am when these offsprings of corrupt Nigerian grow finish!
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Josywhyte: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
How did he flee to the US if the court and EFCC didn't have a clue....una dey mad dia well well
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Boxer007(m): 5:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Beze992:

I'm actually beginning to see why people don't really like you in this forum, and I'm being very polite with my choice of words here. You might counter that in life not everyone should like you, but deep down, you know you're a very detestable person who never stands for the truth. Even your usual closing remark of 'we rise' doesn't hide the fact that you're very biased. Just take a look at what you commented on this topic, you never even mentioned the subject in the news, you rather conveniently digressed to other people, you're always subtle I'll give you that, but in this case, you were not. This makes it rather easy to believe what people are always saying, that you're on some people's payroll.

I welcome every thinly veiled insult but I suggest you retrace your steps, it will do you a whole world of good.

u fine small sha.
anyways i have moiney. please can i buy u thong on valantine day so u can were it when i take u on date to Nando has a gentkeman should do?? cheesy
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Rajjosmoke: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
all this subversive elements undermining our national growth and development. DiarisGod
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Sunnyja: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2021
post=98734378:

Our judiciary system should step up their games.
We have many criminals, terrorists and looters that ran abroad since President Buhari became president, looters like the frog-eyed thief diezani and the terrorists called Cownu, the idiotic coward.

We wondered why his traveling passport wasn't seized prior now, if they know what they are doing.
Oshisko!

We only imagine what could have happened if the most evil and wicked kidnapper in the history of Africa called Evans was released on bail sometimes ago.
We are damn sure that till he dies, he will never step foot on the soil of Nigeria again.

Our judiciary system need to get their act together big time.
This is where the main change should start from.

We Rise.
The boy's father was smuggled into the civil service after being declared wanted by the EFCC.
Your heros gave him double promotion and and paid him 22 months salary arrears for doing nothing right under PMB.
True Nigerians knows who the criminals and their supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Tareq1105: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nackzy:
Corruption and Money

What a family?

Baba criminal

Pikin thief

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by SaintBeehot(m): 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Tareq1105:

What a family?

Baba criminal

Pikin thief

they only arrested him in place of his father
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by dollytino4real(f): 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
was there no chance 4 him to pondei it? pondei and u are set free 4 life!! this is Nigeria where the rich are saint in thiefing
Re: Maina’s Son, Faisal Jumps Bail, Fled To US, EFCC Tells Court by Ndipe(m): 11:57pm On Feb 04, 2021
If the Government is serious in arresting him, then they should ask the US to repatriate him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not Behind Documentary On Jonathan, Patience And Alison-madueke — Saraki / Dogara Sacks Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding / Gbajabiamila’s ‘outburst’ Against Chinda, A Threat To Democracy —PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.