Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) (4662 Views)

Pictures: I Later Got Married To One Of These Two Girls / Problems With Handsome Guys / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by anochuko01(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
im slim and very tall, but ive always found short chubby ladies most attractive
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by MeekySmudger(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
anochuko01:
im slim and very tall, but ive always found short chubby ladies most attractive
,.sure,one of my fantasy's too,easy to carry grin grin-only legends know?
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by GodWrites: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
Xenry:
Tesla's model would be okay, Lol grin. Make I drop my account details? wink

You failed the test undecided

Don't worry, you'll get it next time smiley
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
GodWrites:

You failed the test undecided

Don't worry, you'll get it next time smiley
Lol, grin
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Denique(f): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Xenry: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
SmellySperm:
op they're coming for ugrin
do you remember me? grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
Denique:

Deni don't worry, 6'1 will compensate for our kids
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
99thEnemy:
do you remember me? grin grin grin grin
no i don't bro grin
who're you?
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
Lol...
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

no i don't bro grin

who're you?

That guy that is always in the same bus with you, sitting in the middle sit at the front next to the driver grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
99thEnemy:

That guy that is always in the same bus with you, sitting in the middle sit at the front next to the driver grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol no be me brosgrin

1 Like

Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by Denique(f): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
99thEnemy:

Deni don't worry, 6'1 will compensate for our kids
Ike gwụrụ

Re: Funny: Problems With Being Short, Lol (funny Pictures I Found On The Internet) by femi4: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2021
I'll rather be too tall than be too short

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Luv With A Dump Girl / I Love You With My Heart Body And Soul But I Can Never Marry You / Wow! We Ended It Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.