Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. (35677 Views)

Hisbah Arrest Instagram Nudist Sadiya Haruna / Islamic Group, Hisbah Arrest Police Inspector For Buying Beer In Kano State / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by tofolo(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2021
uboma:

When the Hisbah was newly created in Kano state many years ago, there were instances where they harassed the Nigerian Police Officers to the extent of tearing their uniforms....
This is Serious cry
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by orisa37: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2021
SHARIA IN DEMOCRACY. IT'S RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY GANDUJE IS CRIMINALIZING HUMAN RIGHTS AND DEMOCRACY.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by tofolo(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Inkling:

Bros where do you see Christian police or Scout arresting people.
you dey mind am? angry
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by oloyedewaris(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2021
capatainrambo:
islamic terrorist
Ritualist pastor,
Drug dealing ipob,
Rapist
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Inkling(f): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Yes, same scenario..different purpose and objective!!

the governors of south formed a security outfit to protect its region and states from insecurity issues and other vices bewildering them, while, the north created the Hisbah for religious morality

just like how Amotekun and ESN is not against the fulani, but only open grazing... that is how Hisbah is not against Christianity but only alcohol

why do u and fellow southerners have a problem with this!?!? i only see hypocrisy in u by trying to cherry pick what u want

If it is only alcohol I will not have issue with Hisbah but arresting people because of their hair style, arresting keke with Naira Marley sticker is absurd. My brother reason am now... We are in 21st century.

They can arrest Muslims but they should leave other religion to enjoy their freedom. Those free minds outside there will be living in boundage. What is bad is bad bro
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by capatainrambo: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Ritualist pastor,
Drug dealing ipob,
Rapist
lol headslammer
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by oloyedewaris(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2021
capatainrambo:
lol headslammer
I wonder how the world will be without Christians
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by capatainrambo: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

I wonder how the world will be without Christians
they will ne like nothern Nigeria, pakistan, yemen, Somalia, afghanistan, and other terrorist enclave.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Crayfish09: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2021
So Mr Obinna lost 1,000 bottles in one day... Chain!
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by oloyedewaris(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2021
capatainrambo:
they will ne like nothern Nigeria, pakistan, yemen, Somalia, afghanistan, and other terrorist enclave.
Like i said earlier you are a very big adult fool.
Have you ever visited those places you mentioned

Wait, why don't you include Isreal, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Cyprus
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by wirinet(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
Inkling:

If it is only alcohol I will not have issue with Hisbah but arresting people because of their hair style, arresting keke with Naira Marley sticker is absurd. My brother reason am now... We are in 21st century.

They can arrest Muslims but they should leave other religion to enjoy their freedom. Those free minds outside there will be living in boundage. What is bad is bad bro

Why will you not have issue with alcohol? Don't you know that we niger-deltans don't joke with our kai-kai? It's part and parcel of our culture and religion. Ask former President Jonathan.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by yembet(f): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Enough of these insults to each other.
Where there is no love , hate abounds.
Let's say no to tribalism, racism and sectionalism.
Let's respect each other's opinions and religion.
Tolerance should be the watch word.
I mean zero tolerance !
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Inkling(f): 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
wirinet:

Why will you not have issue with alcohol? Don't you know that we niger-deltans don't joke with our kai-kai? It's part and parcel of our culture and religion. Ask former President Jonathan.

That is what northerners failed to understand. One man poison is another man's food
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by KingTom(m): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
I takes a fool to identify one grin
I know, and that's why you're a foolish man grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by uchihajt: 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
capatainrambo:
I wonder how the world will be without islam.

No religion has caused so much hatred and wickedness.
Guy just imagine...
As in just imagine..
No matter how you try to coat it, everywhere in the world where wars and bombing is constant, deaths, under aged marriage.. Its this teaching that's the problem..
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by uchihajt: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
when governor Wike claimed River state is a Christian state, none of u had issues with that!!

Kano is also a Muslim state and you most abide by its rules and regulation
So what about your cows that are killing people in the south..?
Tell me.. Have you heard that farmers are invading your lands and killing it's people..?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Discharged After Successful Surgery, Rehabilitation At Duchess Hospital / President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up / How Politicians Humble Themselves When Seeking Votes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.