Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. (35674 Views)

Hisbah Arrest Instagram Nudist Sadiya Haruna / Islamic Group, Hisbah Arrest Police Inspector For Buying Beer In Kano State / Shehu Sani Reacts To Saraki's Looming Arrest, Police Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Gerrard59(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2021
lollybee15:
Whenever they say that they want to islamize this country, they quickly jump up to deny this fact. They really want to do this by all means. This is why Boko Haram was created by them, the Northerners. I lived and worked in Kano for 7 years, no breathing spaces for Christians. Christians and non-indigenes are confined to Sabongari which is a very small enclosure of Kano Municipal. Few Christians who don't have places to live in Sabongari as the place has already filled up, live elsewhere eg Badawa at their own risk should any volatile issue arises.

Why should a Christian live in Kano state? What is in Kano that is not in Anambra or Ondo? I do not care whether the person is an indigene or not. Why live in a dangerous area?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Mitsurugi(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
the only thing being recycled is ur mother's pussy on a daily basis, to the extend that she's no more lubricating down there grin... while, ur father is collecting different strokes in prison in Cambodia after trying to smuggle drugs through his anus

I pity ur sister who is on abortion pill after getting pregnant for ur brother through incest.. only for here to run to Italy for prostitution in order to afford 3 square meals and bleaching cream cheesy

Ah! You're back reeking of infantile rants once more. I'm hardly reading your gibberish I'm just enjoying the exchange. I hope you don't mind. Once in a while it's amusing to... engage lesser minds no matter how egregiously daft. It lets me further understand the queer workings of the low IQ minority to which you proudly wear a badge. grin Go and drink some beer f.uck a hajia and relax. It's one of the little freedoms a secular society can afford hypocrites like you grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Gerrard59(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2021
I recall when Buhari contested and some PDP members and people against his aspiration continually stated that he would Islamise Nigeria whichever possible. These people who have degrees (so-called intellectwats) from fancy universities with MBA, PhD and whatever defended Buhari fervently. See where it has gotten Nigeria into?

That said, any Christian (indigene or non-indigene) still residing in anywhere North of Abuja deserves whatever s/he faces. You live with terrorists yet complain about their activities. Anything you see, take it like that.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by oloyedewaris(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2021
capatainrambo:
I wonder how the world will be without islam.

No religion has caused so much hatred and wickedness.
You are a fool for saying this
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Segzy19: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2021
Pastor Bosun Emmanuel warned us about all these things in 2014 but we didn't listen to him. Even his church disowned him...

Now tell me what has not happened out of all the warnings he gave us.

APC is a jihad supporter of APC Islamic party that wants to islamize this country...
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Awoo88: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hisbah was not alow to operate in salon gari before now. What happened?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ReeLoaDead(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
Peaceful religion lipsrsealed
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by mytty: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
when governor Wike claimed River state is a Christian state, none of u had issues with that!!

Kano is also a Muslim state and you most abide by its rules and regulation

OK, ARE THE CHRISTIANS IN RIVERS STATE HARRASSING MUSLIMS IN RIVERS STATE, ? why are you like this?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Coolgent(m): 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nice one.
APC Change grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by capatainrambo: 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
oloyedewaris:

You are a fool for saying this
hisbah loving scum fùck off
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Naughtysex: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Can Amotekun or ESN arrest Nigeria and everywhere will still remain calm like this?
In North, Nigeria police is third class to the remaining local formed security
Nigeria is cursed
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by oloyedewaris(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
capatainrambo:
hisbah loving scum fùck off
Online miscreant
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
lol. nyamuri flat.head or skull miner, either way ur family will still use u for ritual at upper iweka for a plate of watery ewedu! grin cheesy...come to the north and see how ur female relatives are saturating and monopolizing the sex market in order to afford clippers to shave their hairy yam legs grin

I hope ur father has taken that DNA test.. because the way his ashawo wife(ur mother) dey travel to Abuja for business ehhh!! i think sharing her kitten is her business grin
Mitsurugi:

Ah! You're back reeking of infantile rants once more. I'm hardly reading your gibberish I'm just enjoying the exchange. I hope you don't mind. Once in a while it's amusing to... engage lesser minds no matter how egregiously daft. It lets me further understand the queer workings of the low IQ minority to which you proudly wear a badge. grin Go and drink some beer f.uck a hajia and relax. It's one of the little freedoms a secular society can afford hypocrites like you grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 11:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
what did the Muslims do in Rivers state contrary to Christianity for them to be harrased?
mytty:

OK, ARE THE CHRISTIANS IN RIVERS STATE HARRASSING MUSLIMS IN RIVERS STATE, ? why are you like this?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by tonyson010(m): 11:37pm On Feb 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
The problem of north is hypocrisy.

They claim sharia law is for only muslims,but they will still be harassing people from other religion.

Hypocrisy is too much and they will be the ones to suffer it most
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Verysmart101: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
[quote author=ItsTutsi post=98743322]you are the bastard, product of a baby factory!! is there anything Muslims in River state are doing against the teaching of Christianity that would warrant their arrest!?!?! undecided[/quote/)

U forget so soon that ur brothers even u are bandits,kidnappers,killers rapers and anything associated with evil in this country.Even the number one islamic leader in Nigeria confirmed that 80% of kidnappers in Nigeria are fulanis and wats the major religion of these men of the under world? U know the answer bastard.if my christian brother drinks just beer in d north u would arrest him.Cant u see how wise u are son of a LovePeddler.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Mitsurugi(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
ItsTutsi:
lol. nyamuri flat.head or skull miner, either way ur family will still use u for ritual at upper iweka for a plate of watery ewedu! grin cheesy...come to the north and see how ur female relatives are saturating and monopolizing the sex market in order to afford clippers to shave their hairy yam legs grin

I hope ur father has taken that DNA test.. because the way his ashawo wife(ur mother) dey travel to Abuja for business ehhh!! i think sharing her kitten is her business grin

I was afraid you ran out of data. Like I said I'm really not reading your trash. All I need to do is see your moniker, so reduce your garbage to one liners. Hey I really can't stand the risk of reducing my intelligence with your inane scribbling. Your religious inclination already suggests you're of minimal intelligence. In case you need data to keep this up, just holla. By the way isn't your Alhaji going to miss your sweet ar.se tonight? Oil it well for him, aiiight? grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
we are not covering anything!! the reason it seems the case from southern point of view, is because of lack of media coverage and social media presence in the north.. all major media are owned by southerners

don't forget herdsmen are also wrecking havoc in the north... are supporting it to? undecided
LLMG:
You have not been able to convince others that you are actually against the the crime committed by these people, maybe you should do more. You see Southerner's condemning wrongs whether committed by a Southerner or not, whether committed by a Christian or not. But you can't say the same for a northerner or Muslim. They are good at covering the crime committed by one of theirs.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Dantsito: 12:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Good job Mr writer the identity of his religion most be revealed so as to spice up your brainless followers consumed by natural hatred for the Muslims, was he arrested because of his religion or because of the offense he committed? mmttcceeww arrant nonsense.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 12:03am On Feb 05, 2021
I was busy contemplating which pussy will I stretch tonight.. chioma, amaka and adelola told me "even na 500 come do one round", chaii na like this Afonja women punana cheap! grin cheesy

maybe I fit lure ur mama using fanta and gala.. suck on that breast wai those touts and agberos don turn into powder milk grin

I know once ur father drinks to stupor, he comes back home drunk and rape ur sisters anus
Mitsurugi:

I was afraid you ran out of data. Like I said I'm really not reading your trash. All I need to do is see your moniker, so reduce your garbage to one liners. Hey I really can't stand the risk of reducing my intelligence with your inane scribbling. Your religious inclination already suggests you're of minimal intelligence. In case you need data to keep this up, just holla. By the way isn't your Alhaji going to miss your sweet ar.se tonight? Oil it well for him, aiiight? grin
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:
This is height of Stupidity
Stupidity: the motto of northern Nigeria.
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Mitsurugi(m): 1:05am On Feb 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
I was busy contemplating which pussy will I stretch tonight.. chioma, amaka and adelola told me "even na 500 come do one round", chaii na like this Afonja women punana cheap! grin cheesy

maybe I fit lure ur mama using fanta and gala.. suck on that breast wai those touts and agberos don turn into powder milk grin

I know once ur father drinks to stupor, he comes back home drunk and rape ur sisters anus

One liners na. Are you this daft? I really can't read your shit. One liners show wit and intelligence. Can't you just prove me wrong for once?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by ItsTutsi(m): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2021
lol.. only u mother tells me what to do in the other room!! no disrespect but that pussy got lost in the heat of moment grin
Mitsurugi:

One liners na. Are you this daft? I really can't read your shit. One liners show wit and intelligence. Can't you just prove me wrong for once?
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Pecuman: 3:04am On Feb 05, 2021
blackmantis:

What law did he break?

Sharia
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by capatainrambo: 5:48am On Feb 05, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Online miscreant
islamic terrorist
Re: Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer. by Mitsurugi(m): 6:55am On Feb 05, 2021
ItsTutsi:
lol.. only u mother tells me what to do in the other room!! no disrespect but that pussy got lost in the heat of moment grin

Good. You're reducing the lines. In time you'll get to witty one liners. Insulting is an art. It requires intelligence and quick thinking. If you're cultured it requires a nuance of candor. I'm impressed. A little. Now go and pray to your Allah to grant you wisdom today because I believe he's really pissed off at you grin Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rubs Powder To Celebrate APC's Victory In Edo State (photos) / BUSTED!!!! Under Aged Children Caught Voting In Ebonyi (VIDEO/PHOTOS) / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.